saw an a$$h01e posting about a kid killed for insurance money

kasi

and read the replied in that post......

guys i think mentally 7uckd up.........why the 7cuk does it matter abt being 53vs28....y the 7uck does it matter abut  both being "Majors".....

u guys are sick.......just think if that kid was one your own....show some sympathy.....dont just timepass on everything that you read A$$ho1e5

I know who are they 

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

guys i think mentally 7uckd up.........why the 7cuk does it matter abt being 53vs28....y the 7uck does it matter abut  both being "Majors".....

u guys are sick.......just think if that kid was one your own....show some sympathy.....dont just timepass on everything that you read A$$ho1e5

:(

to dissect a case in many views is one of the traits of a thinking mind.

the motive of murder can only be identified if you look at the case in multiple angles called Eagles eye view.

usually in these kind off cases such an acute thinking is required. 

after all everyone wants to know the truth.

39 minutes ago, kasi said:

matter enti ?

47 minutes ago, chtfds said:

vedevadiki baaga BP vachhindi..south park lanti show chusthe ureskuntademo

wake up bro....sarcasm n sadism r two different things.......

and if you think TS is a John Oliver i cant help u @3$%

1 hour ago, kasi said:

1 hour ago, kasi said:

ayyo papam ..showing sympathy