NASA vadu endi ekkada mana 103 satellites gurinchi

Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

4 hours ago, siru said:

nasa vadiki em pani?  why do u want approval from nasa?

they want approval from everybody. They live for other's approving their awesomeness.

Just look at Hercules thread on this.

I read an article in a news paper..thought its a land mark achievement we are way behind in sending heavy satellites above 4000kg to space which is taken care by GSLV launcher which failed many times in past years. If we perfect it then we cam compete in the space market. I hope tht feat will be achieved soon enough.

15 hours ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Topic ledu??? Valla fb page lo kooda ledu

Of the 104 small satellites, 96 belong to the United States while Israel, Kazakhstan, the United Arab Emirates, Switzerland and the Netherlands are the other foreign clients. 

A majority of the satellites have earth-imaging capability and belong to a US company named Planet. 

An Indian cartographic satellite, believed to be capable of taking high resolution images is also on board. It is expected to be used to monitor regional arch rivals Pakistan and China.

37 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Asalu antha space satellites adi idi antunnaru but what about space debris who gonna take care of that. 

It will eventually get destroyed or alage undipoddhi. 

1 hour ago, macha said:

Indian mission to manglyan apudu kuda intey... evadu dekaledu.... but footages matram kavali... 

Andulo 96 vallavey malli

40 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Asalu antha space satellites adi idi antunnaru but what about space debris who gonna take care of that. 

Veeti life time 5 years ey anta baa... paina unna chettha aa orbit nundi krindiki vaccheysi on the way lo kalipothay anukunta sSc_hidingsofa

2 minutes ago, kiran karthik said:

they released an official statement man i read somewhere

Naku emi email raledu man I am working in ISRO... 

Shri G. Madhavan Nair, a former chairman of India’s space program, said newer satellites weigh as little as two pounds, meaning that there is “no limit” to the number that can be launched into space at a time — a trend that he said worried him, as most satellites are operational for only two or three years.

“We are all concerned about space debris,” he said. “After that, it becomes a dead mass floating in space. Personally, I will not recommend such an increase in the number without a practical purpose.”

manam(Humans) space ni kuda vadhalatledu adi kuda pollute chesthunnam 

%$#$