Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Aurangazeb

• TelanganaDorsani

• citizenofIND

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with him. 

But tolerance doesn't just happen because it is the right thing to do. It requires the right conditions. For eg. availability of jobs, and good life for all (or atleast most)

Some people will still be casteist and cry on reservations. No god can save them.

33 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I agree with him. 

But tolerance doesn't just happen because it is the right thing to do. It requires the right conditions. For eg. availability of jobs, and good life for all (or atleast most)

Some people will still be casteist and cry on reservations. No god can save them.

In the disguise of downtrodden many people are looting others tax'ed income...

how about people who are name sake forward caste and deprived of proper education, quality of life in the curse of reservations...

A SC/ST/BC gazette employees who got a job using reservation and again using  reservations and sops for their respective children...

and after evn getting jobs people are using same reservations in promotions...what a pity...bull

18 minutes ago, Aurangazeb said:

how about people who are name sake forward caste and deprived of proper education, quality of life in the curse of reservations...

A SC/ST/BC gazette employees who got a job using reservation and again using  reservations and sops for their respective children...

and after evn getting jobs people are using same reservations in promotions...what a pity...bull

everytime a different guy comes in and says the same things. None of what you say makes sense.

forward caste means forward caste. whether poor or not, they are still held in higher esteem compared to sc/st. That is the reality. You feel s0rry for them. Have you ever felt s0rry for sc/st?

govt jobs don't need merit. They need basic qualifications. All castes should be represented. Hence reservations. Simple.

gazetted employees using reservations also same thing. These jobs are reserved for a community, if poor in their community are unable to fill them, the rich will. That is the logic, as long as caste exists in society.

Promotions also same. It has nothing to do with merit. These are jobs that can be done by anyone with a functional intelligence. Where's the question of merit?

you just want good life for yourself and your 'people', and don't care about sc/st. Its understandable. May be I would have been like you too, if my father wasn't rich. But as far as public morality goes, your stance has none.

44 minutes ago, Aurangazeb said:

free tip:

instead of feeling cheated by sc/st, abuse and organise against people like me. People who make a nice fortune without having to work like regular people.

instead of praising KCR/CBN when they give freebies to foreign companies investing in their state, ask them to make sure that these investments create well paying full time jobs other than programming or design. And for workers to have decent bargaining power.

When you wake up only to ask what you want and then go back to your routine, nobody will take you seriously. That is why, reservations will still be around. Because people like you are not actually affected. You just think you are affected. If you were affected, you won't be talking about it in an online forum.

----

This is assuming that you are a middle class guy. If you a rich guy crying on reservations, then @3$%

Yevado adho sollluu chepthe adhi tesuku vachi .. i agree i am uth antavu enti vayya.. nekanttu oka idea, knowledge undhadha., eppudu yevado adho cheppadu ani pissukovatamme na *7*^ .. 

3 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Yevado adho sollluu chepthe adhi tesuku vachi .. i agree i am uth antavu enti vayya.. nekanttu oka idea, knowledge undhadha., eppudu yevado adho cheppadu ani pissukovatamme na *7*^ .. 

nee antha goppodini kadhu.

emi cheppakundaney, anni cheppesinattu cutting ivvataaniki.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nee antha goppodini kadhu.

emi cheppakundaney, anni cheppesinattu cutting ivvataaniki.

Cutting nenu isthano nuvvu isthavo db lo yevadini adiginna cheptharu.. sugar tagginchu ani set avuthai

1 minute ago, citizenofIND said:

Cutting nenu isthano nuvvu isthavo db lo yevadini adiginna cheptharu.. sugar tagginchu ani set avuthai

haha..db ni adagaala ... 

nuvvu salt tagginchu. bp control lo untadhi.

21 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha..db ni adagaala ... 

nuvvu salt tagginchu. bp control lo untadhi.

Nenu sugar annanu ani nuvu salt anthunnavu it shows ur knowledge.. @3$% para para rasthe em vasthadi vayya sugar ekkuva avvatam valla ekkuva posthunnavu anthe 

7 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Nenu sugar annanu ani nuvu salt anthunnavu it shows ur knowledge.. @3$% para para rasthe em vasthadi vayya sugar ekkuva avvatam valla ekkuva posthunnavu anthe 

naa knowledge sarey ley. db ni adigi certificate ippichhukoni raa po nee knowledge meedha @3$%