• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Aurangazeb

• TelanganaDorsani

• citizenofIND

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Equality doesn't exist...never existed, never will. Not even within the same religion or caste. 

Its a psuedo standard that liberals want to take excuse for having reservation and to Just live on other's money... 

Its a psuedo standard that unemployed  political & religious bastards survive on preaching of.... 

I personally believe there should be hierarchy in the society to have harmony. Not everyone should have voice...

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

everytime a different guy comes in and says the same things. None of what you say makes sense.

forward caste means forward caste. whether poor or not, they are still held in higher esteem compared to sc/st. That is the reality. You feel s0rry for them. Have you ever felt s0rry for sc/st?

govt jobs don't need merit. They need basic qualifications. All castes should be represented. Hence reservations. Simple.

gazetted employees using reservations also same thing. These jobs are reserved for a community, if poor in their community are unable to fill them, the rich will. That is the logic, as long as caste exists in society.

Promotions also same. It has nothing to do with merit. These are jobs that can be done by anyone with a functional intelligence. Where's the question of merit?

you just want good life for yourself and your 'people', and don't care about sc/st. Its understandable. May be I would have been like you too, if my father wasn't rich. But as far as public morality goes, your stance has none.

It doesnt matter whether it makes sense to you or not...it make senseto many people...

Why should I feel sorry for SC/ST...

Did these feel sorry for name sake forward people...

They need forward caste people taxed income and they enjoy luxury of reservations...

Ha ha jobs ki talent vadhu antaa...what an argument ...god helps u...

Marks raakunda prestigious institutes lo cherataaniki konchemaina common sense undaali...

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Equality doesn't exist...never existed, never will. Not even within the same religion or caste. 

Its a psuedo standard that liberals want to take excuse for having reservation and to Just live on other's money... 

Its a psuedo standard that unemployed  political & religious bastards survive on preaching of.... 

I personally believe there should be hierarchy in the society to have harmony. Not everyone should have voice...

you live in a liberal society. You escaped from a conservative, piss poor country to come and live in a liberal society. why?

everyone will eventually have a voice. It may take time. They'll not only have a voice, but also have the strength to fight. Your 'belief' will only lead to civil wars. And that is not peace.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I agree with him. 

But tolerance doesn't just happen because it is the right thing to do. It requires the right conditions. For eg. availability of jobs, and good life for all (or atleast most)

Some people will still be casteist and cry on reservations. No god can save them.

hi ra raaku how are you bey howle ?

3 minutes ago, Aurangazeb said:

It doesnt matter whether it makes sense to you or not...it make senseto many people...

Why should I feel sorry for SC/ST...

Did these feel sorry for name sake forward people...

They need forward caste people taxed income and they enjoy luxury of reservations...

Marks raakunda prestigious institutes lo cherataaniki konchemaina common sense undaali...

high end mo fker spotted

10 minutes ago, Aurangazeb said:

Why should I feel  for SC/ST...

Did these feel  for name sake forward people...

I don't think it makes sense to 'enough' people. That's why nobody is acting on it.

Thank you for telling me that even I don't have to feel for these forward people.

govt jobs ki talent kaavaali anukuntey, you have the wrong idea of what 'talent' is. 

4 minutes ago, TelanganaDorsani said:

I am fine dood, how are all fkers from DB treating you? 

I think they got used to my assholery. but they are still in denial about their assholery.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I think they got used to my assholery. but they are still in denial about their assholery.

they act like they are assh0les ans they dont have one coz filled with sheatty dood