Andhra Tejam...Should be an inspiration for every student.

Android_Halwa

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's only one part of the story...common language matladithe endio bhai, andaru kalise vundala endi ? endo ie logic...

forcibly antichina identity evadiki kavali bhai...we are deccani..we are signified by our region, not by language...we never had cultural ties and language ties with coastal andhra, but good ties with kannadigas and marathis of the deccani area...thats what we are, we are signified by geography of the region, not language. 

being a telugu, how can you say anta...so what if I am a telugu, I don't care...neither any of the telanganite cares...its not our identity..it was an identity created forcibly created and made us to accept...which we never did...

nawabs edikello vachi salves chesinara...ante nawab okade vachinda ? antakmundu evadu raleda ? antakamundu charitra leda ? antamundu turkolleu lera ? antakamundu manushulu bratakaleda ? and, the whole nation was a slave at a point of time, androllu emana rajula endi..atleast Nizam dominated and proivided administration and welfare facilities...mee nothern circars emi peekinaru....sadukonika okka school kuda katiyaledu meeku...

meeku charitra ante 17th century nunde telsu...maadi charitra chala pathadi, manushulu puttinapatinundi vundi charitra...mee vollu miku chepaledemo...nizam was the last..not the first..

andrhra was the worst slave terriory for british colony...look back and read history books, you can understand from a neutral point of view and you will also understand why there is int any history for coastal andhra...between kalinga and coromandal, there lies a land which was used as a dumping ground...

check out history...in between kalinga and Coromandal...there lies a piece of land which was exploited and blinded and enslaved...

adi antha mee nawab tosina influence, ever heard of Ceded districts and history of Secunderabad cantonment

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• VizagRocks

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

My ancestors are from Andhra man. But Andhra people Telangana ni exploit chesina vishayam ayithe pakka nijam. Naaku Andhra ani telangana ani hatred emi ledu but choosindi chebutunna. Every person that grew up in Hyderabad has seen how people from Andhra come and try to take advantage of the goodness of Telangana people by dubious means. Ippudu idantha hatred ga metabolize ayindi. Ala avvadam correct kaadu and andaru ala untaru Andhra people ani anatledu, but Telangana ni exploit chesina vishayam ayithe totally correct. 

Hyderabad lo nene kaadu naa friends circle lo evvadini adigina vaallu ide cheptharu, and most of their ancestors are from Andhra as well. I have been to every state in Telangana and saw how poor and backward some places were, British vallu exploit chesina daniki Andhra vallu chesina daniki difference enti cheppu when you have fleeced and looted those people for decades. Why should people from Telangana have any love towards people from Andhra in that case, you tell me? I am not asking this from a point of view that supports KCR or any political party, I don't support anyone. I am equally critical of all those parties and politicians but tell me who here can debate what I've said without resorting to insulting me. 

AP or TG both were screwed by politicos , ever seen nagarjun sagar area of Guntur or Ongole districts they are very much neglected. Our leaders only bothered about getting their Cut from projects in Hyderabad

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I am not insulting anyone so you should have no problem. I am just validating some of the observations some people made here. 

Nenu adiginadhaniki nee response ki emaina relation undha? Naaku problem undhi ani nenu ekkada cheppa? Nuvvu ninna I am out of here ani edhedho ante...nijame anukoni asking..:(

Just now, princeofheaven said:

adi antha mee nawab tosina influence, ever heard of Ceded districts and history of Secunderabad cantonment

What he said is actually true bro. Even the food is called Mughlai for a reason, Telangana has a lot more cultural compatibility with the Kannadigas and Marathas esp around the Southern parts of Maharashtra. 

Atleast they weren't exploited by the aforementioned people like they were by the Andhraites. 

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

AP or TG both were screwed by politicos , ever seen nagarjun sagar area of Guntur or Ongole districts they are very much neglected. Our leaders only bothered about getting their Cut from projects in Hyderabad

Idhi telisi kuda okadi meda okadi edupu endo teliyatla

Just now, ParmQ said:

Nenu adiginadhaniki nee response ki emaina relation undha? Naaku problem undhi ani nenu ekkada cheppa? Nuvvu ninna I am out of here ani edhedho ante...nijame anukoni asking..:(

Yes aa particular thread became too toxic anduke I got out of it. Ikkada debate isn't about Vijayawada or any other particular part of Andhra, it's about how Telangana was exploited by people and politicians of Andhra for decades as @Android_Halwahas pointed out. 

Thanu cheppina point ni discuss cheyakunda attacking him personally for having an opinion wasn't the right thing to do, anduke trying to bring a semblance of reason to this thread. 

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Yes I am not debating that. But ala ayinandu valla there is a general sense of indifference towards politicians or business from the Andhra region in Telangana, a would that festered for decades. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

What he said is actually true bro. Even the food is called Mughlai for a reason, Telangana has a lot more cultural compatibility with the Kannadigas and Marathas esp around the Southern parts of Maharashtra. 

Atleast they weren't exploited by the aforementioned people like they were by the Andhraites. 

what you said is true man, but to say that there never existed a relation between coastal region telugus and nizam region telugus is false. The nawab ruled over most of the telugu regions including coastal and gave away the coastal regions to the brits as part of the concession to keep his autonomy over his kingdom

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Idhi telisi kuda okadi meda okadi edupu endo teliyatla

Honestly speaking everyone has a right to express what they feel and believe. That could be someone from Andhra or Telangana it doesn't matter, but to attack someone personally just because you don't agree with him or attack his caste and call him names isn't sign of a enlightened culture. 

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

+1. Ikkada half knowledge gallu Kannadigas Marathas tho relations ..andhrollatho ledhu ani chinchukuntunnaru.

Andhrollu enno libraries petti, books raasi Nizams ki against literature dhawara TG vallani encourage chesinavi anni marchipoyaru. TG/Hyd Assembly lo TG vaallu Andhra tho merge ki assembly lo pass chesina bills marchipoyaru.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes aa particular thread became too toxic anduke I got out of it. Ikkada debate isn't about Vijayawada or any other particular part of Andhra, it's about how Telangana was exploited by people and politicians of Andhra for decades as @Android_Halwahas pointed out. 

Thanu cheppina point ni discuss cheyakunda attacking him personally for having an opinion wasn't the right thing to do, anduke trying to bring a semblance of reason to this thread. 

Because there is no one worthy of ruling AP that time. Vunte elections lo gelchevadu kada

Ippudu KCR vachadu ga. Em pekutunadu

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Lol, I am out of DB annattu gurthu andhuke, asked. Ninnane cheppa. Velthe Andhrolla meedha edavadam kastam ani.

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

what you said is true man, but to say that there never existed a relation between coastal region telugus and nizam region telugus is false. The nawab ruled over most of the telugu regions including coastal and gave away the coastal regions to the brits as part of the concession to keep his autonomy over his kingdom

Yes yes that's all correct. No relation asala ani cheppaledu kadaa nenu kooda, but it's just that the past few centuries have cemented stronger bonds between the people of Telangana and their Western neighbors than the relations with other Telugu speaking people from the Western parts of the state.