Andhra Tejam...Should be an inspiration for every student.

Android_Halwa

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Honestly speaking everyone has a right to express what they feel and believe. That could be someone from Andhra or Telangana it doesn't matter, but to attack someone personally just because you don't agree with him or attack his caste and call him names isn't sign of a enlightened culture. 

Ipudu nuvu personal attack gurinchi matladutunva. At least memu okadine chestunam. Me iddaru andarini enni sarlu annaru ra

DO you remember how many times you and he made comments on H1s? How many times you made generalizations? 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• VizagRocks

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ParmQ said:

Lol, I am out of DB annattu gurthu andhuke, asked. Ninnane cheppa. Velthe Andhrolla meedha edavadam kastam ani.

Yes yes kashtamu, at the same time I don't want to make it too easy for Andhra people to attack someone else's view point they dont' agree with and insult and abuse his caste and family as they typically do. 

You can gladly go ahead and insult my caste and family though, most Andhraites ki adi butter tho pettina vidhyemo I don't know. 

Just now, ParmQ said:

+1. Ikkada half knowledge gallu Kannadigas Marathas tho relations ..andhrollatho ledhu ani chinchukuntunnaru.

Andhrollu enno libraries petti, books raasi Nizams ki against literature dhawara TG vallani encourage chesinavi anni marchipoyaru. TG/Hyd Assembly lo TG vaallu Andhra tho merge ki assembly lo pass chesina bills marchipoyaru.

that was the result of the later lobbying by TG congress, in the beginning neither coastal nor Telangana region were in favor of merger but andhra congress leaders having lost madras wanted to loot the nizam riches in hyderabad and successfully lobbied both regions to merge.

In history even the ap provisional assembly in Kurnool was against merger

AP/TG were screwed by Khangress from Independence itself..

Just now, aatadista said:

Ipudu nuvu personal attack gurinchi matladutunva. At least memu okadine chestunam. Me iddaru andarini enni sarlu annaru ra

DO you remember how many times you and he made comments on H1s? How many times you made generalizations?

Nenu unnadi unnattu cheptha adi H1B kaani F1 kaani. I never said all F1 OPTs were patithulu, I just don't encourage nepotism and favoritism at the work place no matter what visa holder gets benefited. 

But nannu personal ga "ra" "be" ani personal attacks ki digutundi nuvvu. I guess that's the best you could do, so carry on. 

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

that was the result of the later lobbying by TG congress, in the beginning neither coastal nor Telangana region were in favor of merger but andhra congress leaders having lost madras wanted to loot the nizam riches in hyderabad and successfully lobbied both regions to merge.

In history even the ap provisional assembly in Kurnool was against merger

AP/TG were screwed by Khangress from Independence itself..

You are the only one here that can talk with a semblance of reason, thanks for that. 

I had given up entirely on this DB and the people that debate here(or atleast think they are debating while personally attacking the other person) but you are right and I do agree with you. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nenu unnadi unnattu cheptha adi H1B kaani F1 kaani. I never said all F1 OPTs were patithulu, I just don't encourage nepotism and favoritism at the work place no matter what visa holder gets benefited. 

But nannu personal ga "ra" "be" ani personal attacks ki digutundi nuvvu. I guess that's the best you could do, so carry on. 

Edchav le

Poyi fake petti job ethuko. Prati fake pette vadu kuda comment cheyadame. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes yes kashtamu, at the same time I don't want to make it too easy for Andhra people to attack someone else's view point they dont' agree with and insult and abuse his caste and family as they typically do. 

You can gladly go ahead and insult my caste and family though, most Andhraites ki adi butter tho pettina vidhyemo I don't know. 

Lol nee caste ni and family na? Mee blood lo undhi ala evadam, like Vij guys ani, some castes ani. Nuvvu raasindhi chadhuvuthunte...1800982307-pot_calls_kettle_black.png

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You are the only one here that can talk with a semblance of reason, thanks for that. 

I had given up entirely on this DB and the people that debate here(or atleast think they are debating while personally attacking the other person) but you are right and I do agree with you. 

good that you also have reason man, the politicos who looted are fine but this has become an emotional issue in both regions and hence people forgot the real villain which is the congress party.

Just now, ParmQ said:

Lol nee caste ni and family na? Mee blood lo undhi ala evadam, like Vij guys ani, some castes ani. Nuvvu raasindhi chadhuvuthunte...1800982307-pot_calls_kettle_black.png

Na blood is from Andhra already cheppanu kadaa, inka clear ga cheppalantey maa mom born and brought up in East Godavari. 

Paternal grandfather was a freedom fighter from Kakinada originally who later was a close associate of Tanguturi Prakasam. 

So naadi em blood o nuvve telchi cheppali, telisi teliyakunda nenu kooda X breed ani attack cheseyyi best adi. LOL meeku antha kanna debate cheyatam elano raadu. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Don't have to, alantivi nee lanti experts ke chendutayi. 

Never used fake experience, never needed to. 

Anta avasaram ledu.

Ayite veli ah halwa ki chepu, froxy petadam goppatanam anukunadu. 

H1 lo ravadam anta easy kadu. Enta hard work cheste Big 4 vadu pampistado froxys ki em telusu

Just now, princeofheaven said:

good that you also have reason man, the politicos who looted are fine but this has become an emotional issue in both regions and hence people forgot the real villain which is the congress party.

Yeah but it's of no use, now they will all come and target me personally and call me X blood and all that good stuff. 

You spoke to me over the phone, nenu matladedi Telangana bhasho Andhra no you know better. LOL. It's funny to see all the people from Andhra gang up on another person like me with core Andhra roots, just because I can expose the hypocrisy that these people have shown dealing with people from Telangana. 

18 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

My ancestors are from Andhra man. But Andhra people Telangana ni exploit chesina vishayam ayithe pakka nijam. Naaku Andhra ani telangana ani hatred emi ledu but choosindi chebutunna. Every person that grew up in Hyderabad has seen how people from Andhra come and try to take advantage of the goodness of Telangana people by dubious means. Ippudu idantha hatred ga metabolize ayindi. Ala avvadam correct kaadu and andaru ala untaru Andhra people ani anatledu, but Telangana ni exploit chesina vishayam ayithe totally correct. 

Hyderabad lo nene kaadu naa friends circle lo evvadini adigina vaallu ide cheptharu, and most of their ancestors are from Andhra as well. I have been to every state in Telangana and saw how poor and backward some places were, British vallu exploit chesina daniki Andhra vallu chesina daniki difference enti cheppu when you have fleeced and looted those people for decades. Why should people from Telangana have any love towards people from Andhra in that case, you tell me? I am not asking this from a point of view that supports KCR or any political party, I don't support anyone. I am equally critical of all those parties and politicians but tell me who here can debate what I've said without resorting to insulting me. 

baga cheppavu... 

now Indian's are misusing the goodness of USA... must agreee ,.... we are using all the loopholes to suck all the blood of USA... must agreee..... 

Telangana and USA paristitlu okkate appudu ippudu.....

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Na blood is from Andhra already cheppanu kadaa, inka clear ga cheppalantey maa mom born and brought up in East Godavari. 

Paternal grandfather was a freedom fighter from Kakinada originally who later was a close associate of Tanguturi Prakasam. 

So naadi em blood o nuvve telchi cheppali, telisi teliyakunda nenu kooda X breed ani attack cheseyyi best adi. LOL meeku antha kanna debate cheyatam elano raadu. 

Yeah Andhra nundi vellaka pakkolla meedha padi evadavatam alavaatu ainattu undhi. Neeku X breed ne kanapadindha? Mari vaadu annadhi kanapada ledha? Kallu kakula 10gaya? Neeku vaccha debate cheyyadam? Most andhrites ani koosavu and Vij guys ani koosavu. Out of DB annavu. Ikkada 10gichukuntunnav? Intha fickle minded aithe ela man? Take a stand and live up to.