Andhra Tejam...Should be an inspiration for every student.

Android_Halwa

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Anta avasaram ledu.

Ayite veli ah halwa ki chepu, froxy petadam goppatanam anukunadu. 

H1 lo ravadam anta easy kadu. Enta hard work cheste Big 4 vadu pampistado froxys ki em telusu

Easy ani nenu eppudu analedu, some come via hardwork some come via buttering their managers. I have seen both cases. 

Btw, naaku chala close friends and people I respect unnaru who have come here on H1B. My beef wasn't so much on H1Bs as much as it was against H4s, esp those that came at the expense of another H1B holder with experience and ended up working for peanuts. Go and track my threads and you will know if this is right or not. 

Android Halwa opinion tanadi naadi naadi, don't try to ascribe his logic to mine. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• VizagRocks

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Yeah Andhra nundi vellaka pakkolla meedha padi evadavatam alavaatu ainattu undhi. Neeku X breed ne kanapadindha? Mari vaadu annadhi kanapada ledha? Kallu kakula 10gaya? Neeku vaccha debate cheyyadam? Most andhrites ani koosavu and Vij guys ani koosavu. Out of DB annavu. Ikkada 10gichukuntunnav? Intha fickle minded aithe ela man? Take a stand and live up to.

Andhrolla meeda padi ediche avasaramu naakemundi. I have my life to live and they have theirs. But unnadi unnattu cheptha nenu, and nenu cheppinavi vasthavalu whether you agree with them or not. Nannu personal attack cheyatamtho you are actually proving my point, again I didn't mean you in particular anyone that attacked me personally is what I meant. 

Nenu observe chesindi cheppanu but I can understand that people don't like to discuss things that put them in an uncomfortable spot under the spotlight anduke aa topic nundi aa thread nundi vellipoyanu and didn't come back to that thread, I had already clarified it then. My stance is very clear, I don't encourage hatred between any two cultures here but then I don't suck up to one side and deny what I have seen or what's happened. I am not a hypocrite as much as people like you would like to paint me as one. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Easy ani nenu eppudu analedu, some come via hardwork some come via buttering their managers. I have seen both cases. 

Btw, naaku chala close friends and people I respect unnaru who have come here on H1B. My beef wasn't so much on H1Bs as much as it was against H4s, esp those that came at the expense of another H1B holder with experience and ended up working for peanuts. Go and track my threads and you will know if this is right or not. 

Android Halwa opinion tanadi naadi naadi, don't try to ascribe his logic to mine. 

Okosari ne comments check cheyi. Imported H1s english meda comments em chesavo. 

Mari ma opinions halwa meda veste nuvu enduku feel avutunav. 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Nenu feel ayyanu ani cheppana, no where did I say that in this thread. 

As for English nenu cheppedi applies to both H1B imports of F1 students. Ikkada work place lo bare minimum communication lekapothey how do you expect someone to be professionally successful. If that means that they need to work on their soft skills, they would have to do that. Andulo tappemundi cheppu nenu anna dantlo

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Mee opinions thanu okkadi meeda la levu kadaa I am not defending everything that he said. 

I am just explaining my view on how the people of Telangana were looted by Andhraites for generations, which might explain why someone like Android Halwa might have a toxic opinion of people from Andhra. 

I never said I encourage that, in fact I discourage that kind of hatred. But I can understand the root cause of such a thing. 

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's only one part of the story...common language matladithe endio bhai, andaru kalise vundala endi ? endo ie logic... kcr ki ministry ichunte asal telangana ane concept ye ledu, convenient ga a fact ni cover chestunav enduku?

forcibly antichina identity evadiki kavali bhai. forcibly neku amma nanna ani telugu words nerpinchina ne parents ni adugu ..

we are deccani..we are signified by our region, not by language...we never had cultural ties and language ties with coastal andhra, but good ties with kannadigas and marathis of the deccani area...thats what we are, we are signified by geography of the region, not language.-so karnataka, maharashtra enduk unay ne logic prakaram?

being a telugu, how can you say anta...so what if I am a telugu, I don't care...neither any of the telanganite cares...its not our identity..it was an identity created forcibly created and made us to accept...which we never did...you are not old enough to even understand ABCD of history, politics,culture and life in general. DOnt speak for every other person in telangana, maximum ppl of telangana never wanted to divide the state. Ne opinion ki logical basis ledu ani andarni kalupukoni matladaku unless you have a factual statistic sheet to support this claim.

nawabs edikello vachi salves chesinara...ante nawab okade vachinda ?  nawab okadu vachinda iddar vachindra kadu , they were foreigners and oppressors is the point. Dont mix things up like kids when you argue.  

antakmundu evadu raleda ? antakamundu charitra leda ? - antak mundu charitra ento clear ga rayi, leda unda ane questions veyaku. you are the one who is misinformed here, when you make a statement point a source. 

antamundu turkolleu lera ?-  Still a foreigner antakamundu manushulu bratakaleda ?- does this even make any sense?

and, the whole nation was a slave at a point of time- slave to whom? care to explain? or is this just another one of those many number of your tantrums?

, androllu emana rajula endi.- Not sure if this means anything

atleast Nizam dominated and proivided administration and welfare facilities.- welfare aa based on jiziya collected from poor 95% majority hindus? throwing peanuts after enslaving them for centuries? forcibly converting and destroying temples? collecting 75-80% of ones income as taxes?  if thats welfare you are not only deluded but a very special piece of work

..mee nothern circars emi peekinaru....sadukonika okka school kuda katiyaledu meeku...- Am appalled by this one right here! Northern sarkar aa now what is this BS? Nawab paid texas to delhi sultanate and now you are referring to northern sarkar, kid you are amusing me with more BS today!

meeku charitra ante 17th century nunde telsu...maadi charitra chala pathadi, manushulu puttinapatinundi vundi charitra...mee vollu miku chepaledemo...nizam was the last..not the first..- me charitra na ? care to explain what was there before nawabs? may be you had more buddhist stupas and libraries of 10 century AD. Let me know what kind of history you are spewing here now, if we dont know, enlighten us master.

andrhra was the worst slave terriory for british colony..- Oh now we are back to british era? worst slave territory aa didnt knew they had levels in slaery back in the day! You should tak more about this segregation and give some references? .

look back and read history books, you can understand from a neutral point of view and you will also understand why there is int any history for coastal andhra...between kalinga and coromandal, there lies a land which was used as a dumping ground...Now another statement without a reference? kalinga na indake nawab anav british anav kannadiga anav ipdu kalinga okay koran ni mash up chesinattu oka order lekunda stories estunav show some references in a systematic way may be ppl from coastal andhra will learn their history from you.

check out history...in between kalinga and Coromandal...there lies a piece of land which was exploited and blinded and enslaved...pina esav ga slavery lo kuda different segregations types unay ani repeated things estunav arigipoina record laga check out check put ani bot la repeat enduk chestav statement esav reference vey.

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Na blood is from Andhra already cheppanu kadaa, inka clear ga cheppalantey maa mom born and brought up in East Godavari. 

Paternal grandfather was a freedom fighter from Kakinada originally who later was a close associate of Tanguturi Prakasam. 

So naadi em blood o nuvve telchi cheppali, telisi teliyakunda nenu kooda X breed ani attack cheseyyi best adi. LOL meeku antha kanna debate cheyatam elano raadu. 

Vodhu aapey nee pakodi kaburlu.. nuvvu AP ni tittadaniki mee ancestors East godavari, love da godavari ani kathal 10gmaka. History teluskoni healthy debate cheyy. Oka howle @Android_Halwa gaadu cheppina sollu ni  chala confident ga nammuthunavu ante, nuvvu eh type daddojanam vo artham ayitundhi..

MAVNI ki poyi ilane charithralu teliyakunda debate chesinav ante, kosi karam pedtharu.. Androllu kabbati idsesthunaru...

aa howle gadu @Android_Halwa fekesh gaadu cheppina dantlo neeku okka thappu kooda kanipeeyaleda.. chal phut..

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Andhrolla meeda padi ediche avasaramu naakemundi. I have my life to live and they have theirs. But unnadi unnattu cheptha nenu, and nenu cheppinavi vasthavalu whether you agree with them or not. Nannu personal attack cheyatamtho you are actually proving my point, again I didn't mean you in particular anyone that attacked me personally is what I meant. 

Nenu observe chesindi cheppanu but I can understand that people don't like to discuss things that put them in an uncomfortable spot under the spotlight anduke aa topic nundi aa thread nundi vellipoyanu and didn't come back to that thread, I had already clarified it then. My stance is very clear, I don't encourage hatred between any two cultures here but then I don't suck up to one side and deny what I have seen or what's happened. I am not a hypocrite as much as people like you would like to paint me as. 

Lol, nuvvu observe chesindhi Andhra lo maha aithe oka 100 mandhini choosintavu. But Andhrollu mostly ani chppukuntu vasthunnavu. That itself proves how fcked up your brain is. Anni analasindhi ani nenu choosindhi chepthunna ani coverings 10githe...expect the same from the others towards you. My stance is also very clear. I don't increase hatred But neelantollu and Andriod lantii crying widows ki gattigane reply isthunta. You are big hypocrite. Just you saying that you are not one doesn't prove anything. Go read your posts. And you still don't answer anything to my questions straight. Edho sollu chepthuntav.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Mee opinions thanu okkadi meeda la levu kadaa I am not defending everything that he said. 

I am just explaining my view on how the people of Telangana were looted by Andhraites for generations, which might explain why someone like Android Halwa might have a toxic opinion of people from Andhra. 

I never said I encourage that, in fact I discourage that kind of hatred. But I can understand the root cause of such a thing. 

Good post you rock ani aadidhi pisiki malla support cjeyaledu ani antav endhi. Okka maata meeda undadam chetha kada..

2 minutes ago, khamosh1 said:

Vodhu aapey nee pakodi kaburlu.. nuvvu AP ni tittadaniki mee ancestors East godavari, love da godavari ani kathal 10gmaka. History teluskoni healthy debate cheyy. Oka howle @Android_Halwa gaadu cheppina sollu ni  chala confident ga nammuthunavu ante, nuvvu eh type daddojanam vo artham ayitundhi..

MAVNI ki poyi ilane charithralu teliyakunda debate chesinav ante, kosi karam pedtharu.. Androllu kabbati idsesthunaru...

aa howle gadu @Android_Halwa fekesh gaadu cheppina dantlo neeku okka thappu kooda kanipeeyaleda.. chal phut..

MAVNI ki deeniki enti sambandham. Oh I forgot personal attack cheyalante oka topic undali kadaa neeku, okay carry on. 

Charitra entha telavalo baane telusu, mee charitra okkate kaadu I know well about American history as well, so I will be fine in MAVNI. Pakkanodu baagu padithey edche batch kaadu le naadi so I don't talk about personal lives of others like you. 

Nuvvu nammithey nammu leka nammaku maa ancestors di Andhra no telangana no. I am not a hypocrite and don't have my head buried in sand, so I can freely point out the exploitation that Andhra people have subjected Telangana people to, and still do to this day. You don't need to learn rocket science to understand the above. 

MAVNI lo naadi kosi karam pedatharo leda neelantollu valladi valle kosukuntaro baane telusu naaku. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nenu feel ayyanu ani cheppana, no where did I say that in this thread. 

As for English nenu cheppedi applies to both H1B imports of F1 students. Ikkada work place lo bare minimum communication lekapothey how do you expect someone to be professionally successful. If that means that they need to work on their soft skills, they would have to do that. Andulo tappemundi cheppu nenu anna dantlo

Lol. What do you call when you keep admiring all his threads and rebut anything that is challenging his statements?

On H1, No, thats not how you said. You targeted especially imported H1s in one of the threads with that guy. Did you post anything about froxys? I never saw it. Makes me believe you are one of them. 

1 minute ago, khamosh1 said:

Good post you rock ani aadidhi pisiki malla support cjeyaledu ani antav endhi. Okka maata meeda undadam chetha kada..

Yup he rocks because he's able to put forth his stance in the face of sustained vitriol from people like you. That's an admirable quality.