Andhra Tejam...Should be an inspiration for every student.

Android_Halwa

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Lol. What do you call when you keep admiring all his threads and rebut anything that is challenging his statements?

On H1, No, thats not how you said. You targeted especially imported H1s in one of the threads with that guy. Did you post anything about froxys? I never saw it. Makes me believe you are one of them. 

You are free to believe what you choose to. Doesn't bother me personally or professionally so it's a moot point. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• VizagRocks

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol, nuvvu observe chesindhi Andhra lo maha aithe oka 100 mandhini choosintavu. But Andhrollu mostly ani chppukuntu vasthunnavu. That itself proves how fcked up your brain is. Anni analasindhi ani nenu choosindhi chepthunna ani coverings 10githe...expect the same from the others towards you. My stance is also very clear. I don't increase hatred But neelantollu and Andriod lantii crying widows ki gattigane reply isthunta. You are big hypocrite. Just you saying that you are not one doesn't prove anything.

As I said I can say the same thing about you. But I choose to not make such judgments about people I've only encountered online whom I know nothing about in real life. 

Guess it's the cultural difference coming into picture here. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

You are free to believe what you choose to. Doesn't bother me personally or professionally so it's a moot point. 

I don't have to. All AFDB knows how fickle minded you are. So just commenting on behalf of them.

Anyway, I need to keep bashing this useless, hatred-filled halwa. So don't interrupt me. 

9 minutes ago, khamosh1 said:

Good post you rock ani aadidhi pisiki malla support cjeyaledu ani antav endhi. Okka maata meeda undadam chetha kada..

Nee patha ID ento naaku telusu le, and I remember pretty well how you used the choicest of abuses towards dissing my caste and it's people. Not that I am casteist by any extent, but that shows your mindset pretty well. 

So for you to come here and speak about hypocrisy is akin to the devil reading the scripture(again don't try to interpret this as I calling you a devil). I am just using an analogy. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Mee opinions thanu okkadi meeda la levu kadaa I am not defending everything that he said. 

I am just explaining my view on how the people of Telangana were looted by Andhraites for generations, which might explain why someone like Android Halwa might have a toxic opinion of people from Andhra. 

I never said I encourage that, in fact I discourage that kind of hatred. But I can understand the root cause of such a thing. 

You think only telangana were looted? adi kuda andhra valle loot chesara? saar looting was done by invaders as in britishers, muslims and then it was carried down to congress crooks. tarvata congress ni chusi nerchukunna politicians, looting anedi androllu vachi telanganollani chesaru antunav oka question telangana andhra ani medalo boards eskunara evarana? politicians andarni equal ga dobbi tinnaru, kcr gadu vadi life la malli cm avvaledu ani ysr sachinaka vachina vaccum ni capture chesi oka fake movement ni run chesi cm ayindu, danni nammina bakra gallanta adedo freedom fight laga delusions lo unaru. Na telangana friends evaru inta varku cheppale arey idi ra difference ani because everybody knew it was a political struggle! 

andhrolla kutra anedi fake movement created for personal gain, hatred anedi easy ga spread ayiddi daniki live example e android halwa. He cant even see straight blinded by all that pointless hatred on andhra folks. nen seema nundi came, past experiences la hyd nundi donga poo gallu unaru vjy nundu donga poo gallu unaru and tirupathi nundi donga poo gallu untaru its humans not regions that are at fault. Enta idiots kakunte blind ga oka politician ni nammi united big state ni break chestaru? 

United ga lekunte telugolla mata vintara parliament lo? now that andhra is divided tamils got even more stronghold on national politics from south, who is at loss? combined telugu states are at loss!

pina babu ma marathas ma kannadigas ma deccan ani erri poo dialogues esindu repu godavala vaste telugollu telugollaki kakunda tamil ollu kannadollu vachi support chestara endi? bangalore lo already out of state vallani dobbestunaru based on kannada language, mari memu deccan meru deccan ante opkuntara ipdu kannadigas? enduk vay pointless logics esi androllu ani telanganollu ani kotkuntaru? kalsi unte kaladu sukham vidipothe repu kothi vachi bread ethukupoddi anthe jarigedi.

Just now, aatadista said:

I don't have to. All AFDB knows how fickle minded you are. So just commenting on behalf of them.

Anyway, I need to keep bashing this useless, hatred-filled halwa. So don't interrupt me. 

Didn't know you speak for all AFDB. I guess it's part of the culture where you grew up. I know the ones that call me fickle are only the ones who hate me because I don't toe their line. Your hatred only motivates me doesn't affect me at all. 

8 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Bro, AP form kakamundu nunchi TG movement undindi..KCR untene TG unnatu kadu..

unindi and it was watered down for decades. mari adi true movement ayte anni decades water down ela ayindi? Androllu dochukole politicians dochukunnaru adi fact. 

Meru antunna dochukunna andhrollu antha juilblee banjaras lone inka set ayi unaru mari vallani vadilesi ekado link leni androllu ani eduste emana logic unda@3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Didn't know you speak for all AFDB. I guess it's part of the culture where you grew up. I know the ones that call me fickle are only the ones who hate me because I don't toe their line. Your hatred only motivates me doesn't affect me at all. 

Good for you. Wish you all the best. Hope you achieve what you wanted. 

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

unindi and it was watered down for decades. mari adi true movement ayte anni decades water down ela ayindi? Androllu dochukole politicians dochukunnaru adi fact. 

Meru antunna dochukunna andhrollu antha juilblee banjaras lone inka set ayi unaru mari vallani vadilesi ekado link leni androllu ani eduste emana logic unda@3$%

Asalau divide ani peru eh gani.

Ekada janalu akade vunaru excpet papam poor people. 

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

androllu ledu telanganollu ledu andaru okate

Valaki adi nachatledu. Poni divide ayaru vadiledam ante kade

Chetakani edavalu epudu pakanolu meda edavadame. 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nee patha ID ento naaku telusu le, and I remember pretty well how you used the choicest of abuses towards dissing my caste and it's people. Not that I am casteist by any extent, but that shows your mindset pretty well. 

So for you to come here and speak about hypocrisy is akin to the devil reading the scripture(again don't try to interpret this as I calling you a devil). I am just using an analogy. 

nuvvu region based biased ga suppory chesinadaniki, pakanollu caste based biased unnolaki pedha teda emundhi..deyyalu vedalu allinattu neethulu allamaka.. chala worst upbringing la unnav nuvvu.. okka maata meeda nilbadav.. aa howle gadiki support chesthe chesuko, but charthralu marchi public platforms lo fool kavodhu..

MAVNi enduku annanu ante, repu you are going to meet diversified people around the world , and if you just take sides nd debate like a fool, they will tear you from tooth nd nail. 

Nd from your posts it is very obvious that you know nothing abt the history of India. You are just a passing cloud , nobody gives damn to your ideaologies..