Andhra Tejam...Should be an inspiration for every student.

Android_Halwa

11 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Asalau divide ani peru eh gani.

Ekada janalu akade vunaru excpet papam poor people. 

ante ga mari evadina enduk move avtadu anta united india lone undi em separate country kadu ga.

8 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Valaki adi nachatledu. Poni divide ayaru vadiledam ante kade

Chetakani edavalu epudu pakanolu meda edavadame. 

vallaki villaki ani generalize cheyaku. Nuv ala cheste okadu iddaru avtaru then no difference. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• VizagRocks

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, khamosh1 said:

nuvvu region based biased ga suppory chesinadaniki, pakanollu caste based biased unnolaki pedha teda emundhi..deyyalu vedalu allinattu neethulu allamaka.. chala worst upbringing la unnav nuvvu.. okka maata meeda nilbadav.. aa howle gadiki support chesthe chesuko, but charthralu marchi public platforms lo fool kavodhu..

MAVNi enduku annanu ante, repu you are going to meet diversified people around the world , and if you just take sides nd debate like a fool, they will tear you from tooth nd nail. 

Nd from your posts it is very obvious that you know nothing abt the history of India. You are just a passing cloud , nobody gives damn to your ideaologies..

I already have friends from different nations across the world, so I know pretty well not only about my own nation's history but a fair amount of world history as well. In fact one of my best friends is a Marine that served this nation with merit and did two tours of Iraq, he is the one that is my first reference. As for making belittling remarks about my upbringing, I will mention a comment here by Socrates "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser". The filth that sprouts from your mouth proves pretty well what your upbringing might be. 

As for being biased regarding a particular region, exposing true facts about how one set of people were exploited by the other doesn't amount to being biased. But for people accustomed to worshipping film stars based on caste with no other redeeming qualities, I can understand it's a tough task to wrap their heads around. 

I am amused at the fact that my stance on this matter could be interpreted by some creatures as lacking an understanding of the history of India, amused here being an understatement. I will step off for a while as I have a life to live unlike some people whose sole validation in life is to hate on others online and feel better about themselves, but I will take this up once I get back. 

Feel free to make a few more personal insults aimed at me, as I mentioned in the quote above you only strengthen what I have already validated. 

38 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You think only telangana were looted? adi kuda andhra valle loot chesara? saar looting was done by invaders as in britishers, muslims and then it was carried down to congress crooks. tarvata congress ni chusi nerchukunna politicians, looting anedi androllu vachi telanganollani chesaru antunav oka question telangana andhra ani medalo boards eskunara evarana? politicians andarni equal ga dobbi tinnaru, kcr gadu vadi life la malli cm avvaledu ani ysr sachinaka vachina vaccum ni capture chesi oka fake movement ni run chesi cm ayindu, danni nammina bakra gallanta adedo freedom fight laga delusions lo unaru. Na telangana friends evaru inta varku cheppale arey idi ra difference ani because everybody knew it was a political struggle! 

andhrolla kutra anedi fake movement created for personal gain, hatred anedi easy ga spread ayiddi daniki live example e android halwa. He cant even see straight blinded by all that pointless hatred on andhra folks. nen seema nundi came, past experiences la hyd nundi donga poo gallu unaru vjy nundu donga poo gallu unaru and tirupathi nundi donga poo gallu untaru its humans not regions that are at fault. Enta idiots kakunte blind ga oka politician ni nammi united big state ni break chestaru? 

United ga lekunte telugolla mata vintara parliament lo? now that andhra is divided tamils got even more stronghold on national politics from south, who is at loss? combined telugu states are at loss!

pina babu ma marathas ma kannadigas ma deccan ani erri poo dialogues esindu repu godavala vaste telugollu telugollaki kakunda tamil ollu kannadollu vachi support chestara endi? bangalore lo already out of state vallani dobbestunaru based on kannada language, mari memu deccan meru deccan ante opkuntara ipdu kannadigas? enduk vay pointless logics esi androllu ani telanganollu ani kotkuntaru? kalsi unte kaladu sukham vidipothe repu kothi vachi bread ethukupoddi anthe jarigedi.

Yes btw I was born in Vizag myself and have a lot of cousins that live in Vizag and Tuni etc. My surname is based on a temple town that's located near Vizag as well. So I was against this bifurcation to begin with, but that said it's true that the identify of any place when suppressed will find an outlet to expose itself. For too long Telangana people have been mocked, ridiculed and subjected to second grade treatment in their own states and cities. Don't you think that's going to express itself once a chance arises. I agree that KCR did it for his own political gains and I never supported him personally, however he was a catalyst to a movement that was subjugated time and again and these people subjected to ridicule. 

So unfortunately even if it weren't KCR someone else would have fueled this movement. End of the day it's true that the Telugu states have lost because of losing their combined power, I am not denying that at all. But then how long can you suppress someone's identity and hand out second grate treatment in the guise of keeping a house together. A divided family where people have their own identity and respect is far better than a combined family where you have to put up with the perceived superiority of a few. 

41 minutes ago, Hercules said:

unindi and it was watered down for decades. mari adi true movement ayte anni decades water down ela ayindi? Androllu dochukole politicians dochukunnaru adi fact. 

Meru antunna dochukunna andhrollu antha juilblee banjaras lone inka set ayi unaru mari vallani vadilesi ekado link leni androllu ani eduste emana logic unda@3$%

Indian Independence movement eppudu start ayindo telsa poni? Immediate ga action osthene aa movement ki significance unnata? LOL

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Indian Independence movement eppudu start ayindo telsa poni? Immediate ga action osthene aa movement ki significance unnata? LOL

Indian history expert okadu unnadu man let the pundit come and explain this. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Indian history expert okadu unnadu man let the pundit come and explain this. 

Antha scene ledu le pundit ki..Eeda Sagam mandiki history ee thelidu..Edo vallaki vallu edo assume cheskoni ade type chestharu..ade correct ankuntaru...picha light 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes btw I was born in Vizag myself and have a lot of cousins that live in Vizag and Tuni etc. My surname is based on a temple town that's located near Vizag as well. So I was against this bifurcation to begin with, but that said it's true that the identify of any place when suppressed will find an outlet to expose itself. For too long Telangana people have been mocked, ridiculed and subjected to second grade treatment in their own states and cities. Don't you think that's going to express itself once a chance arises. I agree that KCR did it for his own political gains and I never supported him personally, however he was a catalyst to a movement that was subjugated time and again and these people subjected to ridicule. 

So unfortunately even if it weren't KCR someone else would have fueled this movement. End of the day it's true that the Telugu states have lost because of losing their combined power, I am not denying that at all. But then how long can you suppress someone's identity and hand out second grate treatment in the guise of keeping a house together. A divided family where people have their own identity and respect is far better than a combined family where you have to put up with the perceived superiority of a few. 

i agree with the treatment, rayalaseema is treated the same way from many decades! Hence the drought. 

I wouldnt be surprised if they unite again into a single state in future@3$%

Just now, Hercules said:

i agree with the treatment, rayalaseema is treated the same way from many decades! Hence the drought. 

I wouldnt be surprised if they unite again into a single state in future@3$%

I support that, as long as there is no feeling of caste based superiority or hero worship etc etc that can divide the people again. 

But knowing the history of the combined state, I doubt if that would happen. 

6 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

independence movement ki diniki link endi LOL. Only people who will profit from the division is politicians, poor will become poorer no matter where they are in India%$#$

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I support that, as long as there is no feeling of caste based superiority or hero worship etc etc that can divide the people again. 

But knowing the history of the combined state, I doubt if that would happen. 

caste ni whole india lo ban chestu constitution amendment vachi punishable offense by law to discriminate a person by caste ani vaste then nuv chepindi jarigiddi. 

The reason why India is still dying from corruption is caste. Unfortunately it wont happen in our lifetimes and that gives you one more reason to live in America%$#$

History emundi...na bonda. 

I have an idea about Deccan history and its dates back to centuries..

but when it comes to coastal andhra, may be 200-300 years of history. Don't know what has happened before that..nothing considerable worth mentioning...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

History emundi...na bonda. 

I have an idea about Deccan history and its dates back to centuries..

but when it comes to coastal andhra, may be 200-300 years of history. Don't know what has happened before that..nothing considerable worth mentioning...

70s Jai Andhra movement appude separate AP ichesi unte aa IG , ippudu inni norulu legichevi kadu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Jai_Andhra_movement

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

70s Jai Andhra movement appude separate AP ichesi unte aa IG , ippudu inni norulu legichevi kadu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Jai_Andhra_movement

jai andhra udhyamam kuda  copy kottina udhyamame....danikante munde telangana agitiation was there and were never good with united AP...

kompalu munchindi 1956 la...kalipi thappu pani chesinaru...ada start ayindi problem..we were happy as hyderabad state...