**** fissure medical help

krrish4u

Hi All,

Did any of you have/had **** fissures & what treatments did u take to cure it? Or anyone heard from relatives/friends on it. Is there any surgery for it as a permanent solution or else any other types of medicines available. Also which specialized doctor should we take appointment for in US? I'm posting on behalf of my relative. Already using  PreparationH ointment & stool softener pills for temporary relief. Looking for a permanent or a long term solution.Thanks in advance.

If it's a nal fissure you will have to undergo surgery bro unfortunately to get it corrected. normal ga pain povadaniki suppositories vadutharu fibre food and drinking lots of water is adviced

Bro...

I dealt with this issue for months, unfortunately, English medicines don't have a cure for this.

Even surgery kuda temporary... ayurvedic medicines are the best source to get rid of this... once u r normal then u need to maintain the fiber diet in good quality.

India lo evaru ayenna frnds unte send them to the doctor and get a prescription and send the medication via courier. Only option.

Its common in most people who work long hours in sitting position. Walking ekkuva cheyyali, every 1 hour ki oka sari legisi 5 mins walk cheyyali, lots of fibre food. if the problem is severe Best to consult a doctor. 

@JANASENA had faced the problem  recently , Pm him he might help. 4alrni7.gif