Happy birthday to Telangana Gandhi

Idassamed

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

over 50,000 lake beds are being cleared and out of that 20,000 lake silt has been cleared, not even one lake bed was repaired in the last 50 years. 

Godavari water to Hyd, is a reality now. Mission to provide potable drinking water to each and evry house is progressing rapidly.

Fluoride effected areas, efforts are being made to provide clean drinking water which was a absic right and have been ignored for the last 50 years, is progressing and most of the work is completed. 

Inkemanna kavalna ?

yes. Inka chaala kaavaali. neeku entha telisthey antha cheppu.

everybody wants to know atleast one working CM in India.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

so you mean, to clean out the trash and messed up situation, It will take generation and steps are in that direction.

Hyderabad Metro works havent stopped, but progressing steadily.

Adilabad lanti districts ni develop cheyalante administration sarigga vundale kada smaller districts ni create chesi, prati chinna district ki collectarate ni appoint chesindi..

next inkemaina vunaya ?

Ide pedda excuse brother...GHMC ade podichestha,idhi podichestha ani cheppi....main roads kooda inka veyaleedu....I have been travelling on those for roads for more than year ....currently TG govt budget is in doldrums...

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

over 50,000 lake beds are being cleared and out of that 20,000 lake silt has been cleared, not even one lake bed was repaired in the last 50 years. 

Godavari water to Hyd, is a reality now. Mission to provide potable drinking water to each and evry house is progressing rapidly.

Fluoride effected areas, efforts are being made to provide clean drinking water which was a absic right and have been ignored for the last 50 years, is progressing and most of the work is completed. 

Inkemanna kavalna ?

exactly they are working not making noise like our CM doing in andhra

vijayawada lo barrage ki lighiting petti

edo oka park katti 

krishna lanka daggara highway extinsion anthe jarigindhi

vijayawada lone em jaragaledu

inka migatha districts avi 0% progress 

2 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

i'm not making sarcasm

heartfully KCR is the best .

Telangana is silently doing its job 

water problem power problem maharastra tho godava lekunda deal chesukunadu

best CM you people had 

maku karma kaali nakka gadu ekkadu, veedu kakapothe atu vypu jaffa gadu

iddaru bokka gaale maku manchi nayakudu epudu pudtado

couldnt agree more, kcr is a far better leader than anyone else before him, even ipudu dumpsters kuda lepesaaru ghmc vaallu, initki vocchi collect cheskuntunnaru waste, that ll help roads looks better and eradicate mosquitoes etc, major issue is metro hopefully 2017 ki clear avthadi ankuntunna atleast a part of it, inka mana cbn gaaru chese false prophecies annee kuda sooper, he kept the ppl thinking that they have achieved so much already inka life antha kaal meeda kaaleskoni koosotame no need to work annattu tayaarayyaru vja lo aithe, real estate aithe inka big minus for vja ppl, inka migatha districts ela unnayo god only should know..

16 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

exactly they are working not making noise like our CM doing in andhra

vijayawada lo barrage ki lighiting petti

edo oka park katti 

krishna lanka daggara highway extinsion anthe jarigindhi

vijayawada lone em jaragaledu

inka migatha districts avi 0% progress 

cbn chesevannee show off panule, inka ipudu election stunts start chestadu..@~`

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Seriously man...no development at all...

pakkana AP tho compare chesthe aithe...we are lacking in showing dreams..

KCR is not performing well in showing cinemas and make public believe that its not a movie but reality..like CBN doing.

aina, KCR vachi idi chestha..adi chestha ani evariki cheapledu..and KCr ki votes vesindi edo chestadani kadu...its our jubiliant celebration and a dream turning into reality.

But then again, No one are complaining, ante votes vesina valle complain cheyatledu ante...inkevariki edupu ? inkevariki problem mari ? 

10 hours ago, aatadista said:

I am complaining. I invested 50 lakhs in  Hyd and hoped to become 1 crore in 5 years. People are asking for 40 lakhs now. 

My bro invested 25 lakhs when CBN  was in power and he sold it for 1 crore. 

BullShit man, you are whining as if there was a contract between you and KCR that he will get you 1 Crore. 

If you think CBN was efficient, go ahead and invest in Andhra, they are eagerly waiting.

4 minutes ago, camsam said:

BullShit man, you are whining as if there was a contract between you and KCR that he will get you 1 Crore. 

If you think CBN was efficient, go ahead and invest in Andhra, they are eagerly waiting.

No it's not. Go and talk to all the people of TG. I am only complaining. Valu ayite boothule. I love Hyd. Why do I need to go Andhra? 

When you have power house like Hyd, you should put it to proper use. CBN did that few years back. KCR is not doing that. 

1 hour ago, aatadista said:

No it's not. Go and talk to all the people of TG. I am only complaining. Valu ayite boothule. I love Hyd. Why do I need to go Andhra? 

When you have power house like Hyd, you should put it to proper use. CBN did that few years back. KCR is not doing that. 

Lol..not everyone will be happy with any government. 

I asked you to invest in Andhra as your only reason was property appreciation   and that was good under CBN.