Oka Mogudu Avedhana: Wife slept with her colleague but still love her anta

sid_22

Hello, I have been married for 3 years. My wife and I are working in the IT sector. Ours was an arranged marriage and we both love each other very much. We consider each other friends more than husband and wife. I love her so much that I want to see her happy and her happiness is my topmost priority.

Recently, I noticed my wife calling out a guy's name in her sleep and saw some changes in her behaviour. Since I was suspicious of her behaviour, I tracked her mobile using some spy chat and secret call recording apps and got access to her call log. I got to know that she is having an emotional affair with unmarried guy at work. I monitored her activity for a few days only to find out that she's had sex with the man in question.

I confronted her one day and after denying the affair initially, she confessed to having a sexual relationship with that guy. She also confessed to the fact that she's attracted to him. When I came down heavily on her for getting physical with him, she started crying and promised me that she will not get into any of these things in the future.

I don't know what I should do now. How I should deal with my wife in future. Please help me.

lol........................... weak fellows asking for opinions on forums.......................... how do these emotional idiots even survive in life............... If I were him I would publish all the proof on SocialMedia, shame that bitch in front of her friends and family and kick her out right there......... finish anthe.....bemmi.finish.gif

8 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

lol........................... weak fellows asking for opinions on forums.......................... how do these emotional idiots even survive in life............... If I were him I would publish all the proof on SocialMedia and shame that bitch wife and kick her out right there......... finish anthe.....

just like every other type of idiot survives. world is big enough to accommodate all types of idiots.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

wife meeda prema emo le baa............mogudu sleeping with lot of girls wife em cheyaleka kurchuntundi ga idhi anthe mogudu kurchunadu emi cheyaleka pyar kadal ishq  giphy.gif

Baa who's this samajaGF...... fafa looks so cute man but mari chinna pilla undi........... edokati nenu ready.... pm her details man... Nayak10.gif

1 minute ago, sid_22 said:

Baa who's this samajaGF...... fafa looks so cute man but mari chinna pilla undi........... edokati nenu ready.... pm her details man... Nayak10.gif

samaja GF ante na gf baa nu ready aythe nen emi cheyali  giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

nee gfs elago neeku hand ichi vellipothaaru ga so memu reserve chesukuntunnam

bharateeyudu-o.gif Imaginary gfs create cheskunte idhey easy uncle ekkadiki podhu gif unantha kalam nathoney untadi 

2 hours ago, sid_22 said:

Hello, I have been married for 3 years. My wife and I are working in the IT sector. Ours was an arranged marriage and we both love each other very much. We consider each other friends more than husband and wife. I love her so much that I want to see her happy and her happiness is my topmost priority.

Recently, I noticed my wife calling out a guy's name in her sleep and saw some changes in her behaviour. Since I was suspicious of her behaviour, I tracked her mobile using some spy chat and secret call recording apps and got access to her call log. I got to know that she is having an emotional affair with unmarried guy at work. I monitored her activity for a few days only to find out that she's had sex with the man in question.

I confronted her one day and after denying the affair initially, she confessed to having a sexual relationship with that guy. She also confessed to the fact that she's attracted to him. When I came down heavily on her for getting physical with him, she started crying and promised me that she will not get into any of these things in the future.

I don't know what I should do now. How I should deal with my wife in future. Please help me.

lol........................... weak fellows asking for opinions on forums.......................... how do these emotional idiots even survive in life............... If I were him I would publish all the proof on SocialMedia, shame that bitch in front of her friends and family and kick her out right there......... finish anthe.....bemmi.finish.gif

Even though if you leave her, there are guys who will marry theses bitches because they dont have one in their life

She will get good life after that guy will have again second or third hand wife... hehehehehe 

reality