H1 transfer with out paystubs

joblessjack

51 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Paystubs vaadicchedhi endhi .?.. Online lo leva like ADP etc

FIrst immediately file LCA and Apply H1 in Regular with whatever documents u got wid u..

Receipt vaste safe ga untaav

andariki aa soukaryam undadhu ga naa matta

2 hours ago, joblessjack said:

Hi Need help for H1 transfer 

I am not in project now , Need to transfer from A to B 

A- Desi employer ran out of business , He is not willing to give experience letter or pay stubs for last month JAN 

USccisss cant approve H1 transfer with out paystubs 

I have Dec paystubs  from A , I am talking with A and requested him to pay me or just run stubs but no answer from him . 

Employer A told me that he is revoking all h1 as he is going out of business and want me to transfer with in a week 

Talked with attorny and they told me to go back to India or file a complaint on employer A 

Help please 

what can DB ppl can help here man ?

A- Desi employer ran out of business , He is not willing to give experience letter or pay stubs for last month JAN 

I have Dec paystubs  from A , I am talking with A and requested him to pay me or just run stubs but no answer from him . 

Employer A told me that he is revoking all h1 as he is going out of business and want me to transfer with in a week 

Talked with attorny and they told me to go back to India or file a complaint on employer A 

Help please 

Dec Varaku pay stubs unnayi kada so apply for transfer .. naku client letter lekund kuda transfer approved 2 yrs back mostly niku 1 year visa vastundi but apply in premium as approval chances without query are high. Good luck !!

Help please 

ping me.  i know a person who transphered.....not sure abt latest pay thing..

1 hour ago, aviator said:

per the new rule that went into effect in Jan, there is a 60 day grace period. so you can start the transfer as long as you have the dec pay stubs

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-publishes-final-rule-certain-employment-based-immigrant-and-nonimmigrant-visa-programs

Establish a grace period of up to 60 consecutive days during each authorized validity period for certain high-skilled nonimmigrant workers when their employment ends before the end of their authorized validity period, so they may more readily pursue new employment and an extension of their nonimmigrant status

was about to remind TS about this law....60 days grace period vadukunte pay stubs undav kada obviously...

38 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

OMG, bodyshop out of business endi ra nayana. 0 investment tho chese business adhi. 

Something is not correct. 

Donga na dash gallu bhayya em chestham

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

OMG, bodyshop out of business endi ra nayana. 0 investment tho chese business adhi. 

Something is not correct. 

friend valla employer ilage went out of biz, owner ki too many other businesses in india.  wanted to get out of mesthri biz, chinna comp kabatti evadu konaledu so unna koolis ni kotha mesthri vethukomannadu..

7 hours ago, joblessjack said:

Help please 

Paystubs ivakapothe adi nee problem kaadu, employer gaani problem, manchi attorney ni patuko, still case nee favour lone undi