Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• jbourne

• crazymatta

• argadorn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

last ki alane chesa. Apudu konchem disappoint ayina dani result taravata kanapadindi

2 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

adi chusi perm chesinara endhi ninnu 

ma offci elo adhi chestahy meeting lo veedu adhi cheshadu ani pedda dappu kotti cheptharu antay ...fte theskoni high pay estahy manchidhi..

2 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

Let's say a client asked you to fly for a week to their HQ for an important meeting to meet with some vendor and they paid you for flight ticket, and Hotel. You are contractor for client. 

But you made a mistake of not checking-in and went to airport in the morning. At the gate, staff said since you didn't check-in, there is no seat allocated and need to wait until everyone boards to see if any seat is available. (All airlines do this - selling more tickets than available based on some probability of people showing up and not showing up)

Everyone boarded and no seats available, so you don't have option other than waiting for next flight which fly only in the evening. Basically the day is gone and you cannot work that day. As compensation, airlines gave you $2K cheque on your name. You informed client the situation and made sure they are aware of the delay. 

What would you do? Do you put the hours on the client and not give that cheque or not put the hours and give the cheque?

I was in this situation few years back. I will add what I did and what happened next here

Updated: I gave the check to client manager even though all my friends suggested not to tell about the check. I also didn't put hours. Client didn't say anything that day. But after few days, client manager made huge compliment that I was nicest person he has ever seen and gave option of work from home whenever I wanted. After few months he made my employer prime vendor for them. Of course this is the not the only reason but this is one of the main reasons. Basically, what I am trying to say is, when you do anything, imagine what a virtuous person would do if he/she is in your place and try to mimic that. You will be rewarded!

Evaranna sunil neelu thuduxhukune gif ivvandi 

%$#$

be good do good what goes around comes around ani vurike anale