Lion or Tiger Poll

kittaya

Aedi istam ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Jai_MegaStar said:

Naaku ey option select chesukovalo taliyadu kani. But I chose Simham

Reason being the reference to Lion in one of the dialogue by our Pavan anna.

Simham gaddam geesukodu maa Pavan anna geesukuntaadu. migitadanta same to same. Huh.

jai balayya

2 hours ago, kittaya said:

aedi istam ... 

liion ni  daggari nunchi chusanu ... manchi feeling adi... 

Ooh my goduu.!!!.....oka side nunchey chusaavu gaa !!....good.....+-

FYI Gooled facts:    braces_1

After India attained independence the lion capital of the Ashoka Pillar at Sarnath (300 BC) was adopted as the emblem of the nation and later the lion was declared as its national animal. Only in 1972 the tiger became India’s national animal, replacing the lion that had ruled for over 2,000 years. Lions are also facing a challenge to the species' world wide long reign as king of the jungle ,after scientists from Oxford university found that tigers have the bigger brains .

1 hour ago, Bhai said:

jai balayya

2 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

old id enti needi ???

2 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

but naaku simham antey istam baa....aa majestic look tiger ki vundadhu

After India attained independence the lion capital of the Ashoka Pillar at Sarnath (300 BC) was adopted as the emblem of the nation and later the lion was declared as its national animal. Only in 1972 the tiger became India’s national animal, replacing the lion that had ruled for over 2,000 years. Lions are also facing a challenge to the species' world wide long reign as king of the jungle ,after scientists from Oxford university found that tigers have the bigger brains .

Seems Lion is a no brainier.....braces_1

18 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

Ooh my goduu.!!!.....oka side nunchey chusaavu gaa !!....good.....+-

FYI Gooled facts:    braces_1

goood facts rajaaa I love you...