Kottesam. Another NRI Telugu Tejam. He is the role model and Sai Reddy we encourage you.

KTR

8 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Media vadu frustrated nri video ni 100 times esi ikkada janalni bad ga chupisthe ide DB lo worst media dimaag leni vp media ani buthul 10garu

NRI husband arachakalu ani news veste thu galeez badcow NRI ani vadni tidtunaru

Moral of the story is you people can be swayed easily by Media. antenduku ide DB lo narsi lanti aravam half breed buffoon gadu 2-3 IDs to vachi telugolla madyalo ade androllu telanganollu ani godavalu pedte vadi trap lo padi kottukuntunaru.

Lets stop being used by others for once and all. Ilanti incidents jargute practical ga alochinchi comments veyandi, edo gorrellaga aunu vadu cameras pettadu ammayini edpinchintadu psycho gadu ani guddiga comments eyyakunda oka NRI father lekunna e stage ki vachi marriage cheskoni kid ni maintain chesi 2 years tarvata wife ni kid to airport lo godava cheyyakunda just vadili velladu ante alochinchandi what are the reasons anedi! 

Ida ammayini ela vadilestadu ammayiki ila jargute paruvu pote malli second marriage ela avtadi ani sanubhuti chupincharu. Mari paruvu pothundi ane concept unte ammayi media gurinchi telisi kuda approach ayyi ila first nundi katnam gurinchi vedhistunaru ani one-sided story rotate ayela chesindi ante think about it.

pelli cheskuni visa mida ikkadki teskochi job chesi 3 years ki kid unna kuda alanti stage ki vachadu ante what were the reasons anedi, lets not jump to conclusions without walking in the accused shoes here.

ammayi cheppinattu nijamgane katnam kosam harass chesindachu but we have to understand a thing here. first of all katnam ichi enduku pelli chesaru? vallu adginapde ledu memu ivvamu ani enduk parents ipdu gettiga matladinattu matladaledu? ante NRI sambandam, ammayi life baguntundi ane ga katnam ichindi mari katnam teskodam enta crime o ivvadam kuda crime ye ga. Literal words lo they sold their daughter away. Money ni involve epudu chestaro relation lo avi nilabadav ane chinna logic ardam cheskoleni murkhula endi e pedda vallantha?

Toddlers kosam intlo cameras pettadam very common and safe practice. Jobs ki vellinapdu intlo kid ni oka 1 hour vadili vellalsi vasthe security undali ane concept to pedtaru. Adi kuda US lo eppudu evadu ela champutunado ardam avani situation! Oka vela ala robbery or kidnap jarigi kid pothe ide DB lo ayyo papam antaru! 

Indian media lanti lafoot LK la news chusi sati thoti NRIs ni judge cheyakandi. E roju vadu repu meru anthe teda. Every dog has a day anattu avuddi. Stay united.

are TV9 NRI husband outside? ...baaga feel ayyi rasav ba?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyper

• jbourne

• crazymatta

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Media vadu frustrated nri video ni 100 times esi ikkada janalni bad ga chupisthe ide DB lo worst media dimaag leni vp media ani buthul 10garu

NRI husband arachakalu ani news veste thu galeez badcow NRI ani vadni tidtunaru

Moral of the story is you people can be swayed easily by Media. antenduku ide DB lo narsi lanti aravam half breed buffoon gadu 2-3 IDs to vachi telugolla madyalo ade androllu telanganollu ani godavalu pedte vadi trap lo padi kottukuntunaru.

Lets stop being used by others for once and all. Ilanti incidents jargute practical ga alochinchi comments veyandi, edo gorrellaga aunu vadu cameras pettadu ammayini edpinchintadu psycho gadu ani guddiga comments eyyakunda oka NRI father lekunna e stage ki vachi marriage cheskoni kid ni maintain chesi 2 years tarvata wife ni kid to airport lo godava cheyyakunda just vadili velladu ante alochinchandi what are the reasons anedi! 

Ida ammayini ela vadilestadu ammayiki ila jargute paruvu pote malli second marriage ela avtadi ani sanubhuti chupincharu. Mari paruvu pothundi ane concept unte ammayi media gurinchi telisi kuda approach ayyi ila first nundi katnam gurinchi vedhistunaru ani one-sided story rotate ayela chesindi ante think about it.

pelli cheskuni visa mida ikkadki teskochi job chesi 3 years ki kid unna kuda alanti stage ki vachadu ante what were the reasons anedi, lets not jump to conclusions without walking in the accused shoes here.

ammayi cheppinattu nijamgane katnam kosam harass chesindachu but we have to understand a thing here. first of all katnam ichi enduku pelli chesaru? vallu adginapde ledu memu ivvamu ani enduk parents ipdu gettiga matladinattu matladaledu? ante NRI sambandam, ammayi life baguntundi ane ga katnam ichindi mari katnam teskodam enta crime o ivvadam kuda crime ye ga. Literal words lo they sold their daughter away. Money ni involve epudu chestaro relation lo avi nilabadav ane chinna logic ardam cheskoleni murkhula endi e pedda vallantha?

Toddlers kosam intlo cameras pettadam very common and safe practice. Jobs ki vellinapdu intlo kid ni oka 1 hour vadili vellalsi vasthe security undali ane concept to pedtaru. Adi kuda US lo eppudu evadu ela champutunado ardam avani situation! Oka vela ala robbery or kidnap jarigi kid pothe ide DB lo ayyo papam antaru! 

Indian media lanti lafoot LK la news chusi sati thoti NRIs ni judge cheyakandi. E roju vadu repu meru anthe teda. Every dog has a day anattu avuddi. Stay united.

What is the comparison of animals like him vs anyone else, I know both the brothers...egoistic bitches...only psycho people can do these pysco things to pregnant wife and kid...those who are supporting it also need to know that not always media is wrong...the result is that he left his pregnant wife and kid at the airport and came to US...and what do you expect we give him mangalaharti? 

BTW baby monitors are different from CC cameras...only pysco people put CC cameras in home and baby monitors to toddlers...may be you don't have kids yet...only pysco people leave their toddlers home alone and go outside...

4 minutes ago, griffins said:

What is the comparison of animals like him vs anyone else, I know both the brothers...egoistic bitches...only psycho people can do these pysco things to pregnant wife and kid...those who are supporting it also need to know that not always media is wrong...the result is that he left his pregnant wife and kid at the airport and came to US...and what do you expect we give him mangalaharti? 

BTW baby monitors are different from CC cameras...only pysco people put CC cameras in home and baby monitors to toddlers...

please give elaborate details.... do you really know them in real?

25 minutes ago, griffins said:

BTW baby monitors are different from CC cameras...only pysco people put CC cameras in home and baby monitors to toddlers...may be you don't have kids yet...only pysco people leave their toddlers home alone and go outside...

See i never supported him/her. Stop making assumptions from my end. I can speak for myself, so if you know him personally kindly post some incidents and true story. Leaving a pregnant wife is cruel and i condemn it by all means. Seems like you know him better than anybody in DB, why dont you post the whole story as is? 

BTW read the whole message again, i didnt support him/her. I just asked ppl not to get swayed by TV news, thats all.

4 hours ago, Hercules said:

See i never supported him/her. Stop making assumptions from my end. I can speak for myself, so if you know him personally kindly post some incidents and true story. Leaving a pregnant wife is cruel and i condemn it by all means. Seems like you know him better than anybody in DB, why dont you post the whole story as is? 

BTW read the whole message again, i didnt support him/her. I just asked ppl not to get swayed by TV news, thats all.

Go and read that lengthy post yourself...you clearly have supported and defended his cruel act...what if someone did this to your own family member man? Where is your conscience? This single act of leaving a pregnant wife and kid in the airport is good enough as a proof that he is a pysco...it's of least importance that whether I know them or not...she had actually complained when she was in the US as well a month ago or something like that...

3 hours ago, andhrafan85 said:

Dont scold him without knowing proper reason. Who knows what happened between them

What reason are you waiting to hear man? Don't you clearly see he left his pregnant wife and kid the airport and left to US? You think is that normal?

7 hours ago, griffins said:

What reason are you waiting to hear man? Don't you clearly see he left his pregnant wife and kid the airport and left to US? You think is that normal?

Did u get married? 

9 hours ago, griffins said:

Go and read that lengthy post yourself...you clearly have supported and defended his cruel act...what if someone did this to your own family member man? Where is your conscience? This single act of leaving a pregnant wife and kid in the airport is good enough as a proof that he is a pysco...it's of least importance that whether I know them or not...she had actually complained when she was in the US as well a month ago or something like that...

Stop making assumptions, i dont understand why you are getting all worked out here unnecessarily! US lone complaint pettinda then something going on with the guy. Buthul tidtunaru ani cheppindi aa ammayi interview lo, whatever pregnant ni airport vadileyadam is a bad thing. Nenem support cheyale , i asked a question as you seemed to know the story.

Full story enti?

On 2/17/2017 at 8:06 PM, griffins said:

Bro, you are blindly supporting their family as if they are ideal family...first of all cc cameras they have put is not like safety alarms even if they are they put it outside of the home normally...the baby monitors are not CC cameras...only weird psycho people have cc cameras and baby monitors in all rooms...no need of any cameras if there are toddlers...

Both the brothers have "guddabalupu" and their ego is limitless...this very clear...

Lol ma friends andharintlo cc cameras untayi...ani main rooms...lo ..aa pilla specfic ga bedroom, bathroom ani chepindha... endhuju bhayya frustrate avuthav..addu thapu chesthe arrest chestharu..lekapothe lite tesuko.. epudu ma friends anadharu psychos anaku..bcoz they have cc cameras..lol