Kottesam. Another NRI Telugu Tejam. He is the role model and Sai Reddy we encourage you.

KTR

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyper

• jbourne

• crazymatta

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Hyper said:

May be not...he might be looking for someone desperate 😂😂😂

He dont know what is life, i dont support anyone but we cant talk and do a mess without knowing

36 minutes ago, andhrafan85 said:

He dont know what is life, i dont support anyone but we cant talk and do a mess without knowing

What do you know about life? Your question about my marital status was irrelevant and that's my personal information which is none of your business, why should I share it with you? 

1 hour ago, Hyper said:

Lol ma friends andharintlo cc cameras untayi...ani main rooms...lo ..aa pilla specfic ga bedroom, bathroom ani chepindha... endhuju bhayya frustrate avuthav..addu thapu chesthe arrest chestharu..lekapothe lite tesuko.. epudu ma friends anadharu psychos anaku..bcoz they have cc cameras..lol

Your friends are all great people and they are all normal people who did a good job man, you should also do the same thing, put CC cameras inside your home and leave your pregnant wife and kids at airport...that would be a great example to be set so next generation's can follow it. 

35 minutes ago, griffins said:

What do you know about life? Your question about my marital status was irrelevant and that's my personal information which is none of your business, why should I share it with you? 

You dont know anything in life and ur talking. I dont want anything from you. I am just saying we cant talk about others with out knowing completely. Im not supporting anyone

3 hours ago, griffins said:

Why should I stop your dogs happiness man, have fun..

You should be one of the bloody idiotic dog who is barking infront of every household..go and watch ur house man..instead of fixing others... mad dog😂😂😂

2 hours ago, andhrafan85 said:

You dont know anything in life and ur talking. I dont want anything from you. I am just saying we cant talk about others with out knowing completely. Im not supporting anyone

Adiki edano kalchi petinaru adhi epudu using anthe...  adu kuda same treatment giving anukunta video lo unna candidate laga ..bayata just buildup isthunadu modern dog😂😂

3 hours ago, griffins said:

Your friends are all great people and they are all normal people who did a good job man, you should also do the same thing, put CC cameras inside your home and leave your pregnant wife and kids at airport...that would be a great example to be set so next generation's can follow it. 

See my posts buddy in every post I said leaving pregnent girl at any hour is wrong...show me if I said it was right...u r such a hypocrite that u made ur mind and barking at everyonew without seeing what they mean... 

A angry man closes his eyes opens his mouth...

But a mad man like u open his mouth without using ur sense..just for God sake use it once..tq