Canadian Trump

VizagRocks

okay. This is an insult to Kevin O'Leary. 

The guy is a very impressive candidate. And an actual businessman.

I love the progressive conservative party of Canada. They are better than the Tories. Only because they haven't ever formed the govt.

I hope this guy wins. More than Canada, Ontario needs a PC premier.

5 hours ago, bhaigan said:

not really, i mean drumpfism spreads all over the world....world is moving towards anti globalization

he's like Trump because he's rich, and is rude (politically). He's not anti globalization. He's the biggest proponent of globalization. Canada cannot afford to be anti-globalization like the US. with its size, it can't support its economic level if it becomes anti globalization.

Trump is a fcuking idiot. this guy can string together words well, and is already gaining a lot of traction. He sounds like a regular US republican politician, except he won't let somebody like Trump to bulldoze him with words.

He's also not anti-immigrant. He's born of a multi cultural immigrant family himself.

In other words, republicanism is dead in the US. It has moved to Canada. Not Trumpism. Canada is going to get more business friendly, with less racial intolerance. Hence, next US.

Canada will become the breeding home of right wing dumbfcuks in the future, once this guy gets into power. It'll be a pendulum shift from left wing dumb fcuks controlling the narrative in Canada right now.

20yrs down the line, we can see Trump like asshole running for PM there.

This guy probably won't be PM, but he will win his party's candidacy. Which I welcome.

Ontario's PC candidate is not a nutcase like he is, and is a better option than the current premier. And for the sake of Ontario, I support this guy. I hope he travels all over Ontario and brainwashes people to defeat the current premier.