Ind..kaina..veltam..kani...canada..pomu..antunna..dB vasulu

chinnabhai

Just now, princeofheaven said:

nuvvu navvu but end of day India is a growing economy and has more opportunity for job/business than canada or uk

Nenu ite velta..man..jeevithantham...chali..lo..ante..kstam..us or ind..no other option 

4 minutes ago, chinnabhai said:

Nenu ite velta..man..jeevithantham...chali..lo..ante..kstam..us or ind..no other option 

aus/nz one more option bro for sunny weather

7 minutes ago, chinnabhai said:

Inka chali ekkada naa matta 

feb lo vundalsina temperatures vunnaya inka march kuda raley appude 60s ki poindi temperature

India ku velli emi chestam chepu 

pollution dust corruption langa politrics  

Its dope Its all fcuked up 

It was an 

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar for physics in 1983 and Venkatraman Ramakrishnan for chemistry in 2009. All of them flowered only because they left India, and not because they were Indians per se. They left India behind.

In fact, Ramakrishnan was downright rude when Indians called to congratulate him in 2009. He said: “We are all human beings, and our nationality is simply an accident of birth.” He also complained about “all sorts of people” writing to him and “clogging up my email box. It takes me an hour or two to just remove their mails.”

20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

India ku velli emi chestam chepu 

pollution dust corruption langa politrics  

Its dope Its all fcuked up 

It was an 

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar for physics in 1983 and Venkatraman Ramakrishnan for chemistry in 2009. All of them flowered only because they left India, and not because they were Indians per se. They left India behind.

In fact, Ramakrishnan was downright rude when Indians called to congratulate him in 2009. He said: “We are all human beings, and our nationality is simply an accident of birth.” He also complained about “all sorts of people” writing to him and “clogging up my email box. It takes me an hour or two to just remove their mails.”

@3$% accident of birth aa, parents gurinchi kuda adhey opinion aa?

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$% accident of birth aa, parents gurinchi kuda adhey opinion aa?

nenu eppudu analedu 

evado ante cheputunna ante I am spectator  may be negiotator