Pelli Choopulu amazing music.

VizagRocks

I watched hardly 15mins of the movie. I hate rom com movies. This one is no different.

cringe worthy scenes, typical of any Indian rom com. I don't cringe that much when I see two white/black people romancing. not because the scenes were bad (they probably were), but because these kind of scenes make me too conscious about my flirting game.  I don't think there was much of a story. I was working when my wife left the movie on.

boy, but the music towards the second part of the movie kept getting better, ended with an amazing piece in the climax. Wow.

btw, since when is a 'food truck' great idea?

whatever man. They should atleast show people building a spaceship for a startup.

I'm disappointed that everybody was talking up the 'food truck' business in the movie.

Baane undi le man movie compared to most other rotta routine movies where the so called "hero" keeps saying dumb as punch dialogues and you have a bimbo that wants to suck his dick just because she's the dumbest creature on the planet. 

Atleast movie lo konchem ammayi sensible character ga choopinchadu. Overall one of the better Telugu movies in recent times. 

7 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

whatever man. They should atleast show people building a spaceship for a startup.

I'm disappointed that everybody was talking up the 'food truck' business in the movie.

same concept tho 3 years back  Chef ani english lo movie teesaru 

7 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

calling @NinduChandurudu

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Baane undi le man movie compared to most other rotta routine movies where the so called "hero" keeps saying dumb as punch dialogues and you have a bimbo that wants to suck his dick just because she's the dumbest creature on the planet. 

Atleast movie lo konchem ammayi sensible character ga choopinchadu. Overall one of the better Telugu movies in recent times. 

yeah. one of the best ammayi characters in Telugu films (very low bar though). Again, I watched only 15mins when the music forced me to look at the screen.

shekhar kammula tried this 'independent' ammayi bullshit in Godavari/Anand etc. It was puke inducing. This director seems to have better taste than Kammula.

29 minutes ago, siru said:

same concept tho 3 years back  Chef ani english lo movie teesaru 

madras lo aithey late 90s lonay, thuppu pattina van okati eskoni, chirigina battaltho chef, malli order teeskuney vaadu 30days annam thinnodi laaga untaadu.

beef, chicken rice ani ammetollu. appatlo maa ooru cheflu vandi maa mokhana padeseytollu, monna poyinappudu chef lantha north easten poralla unnaru. baaga dress lu eskunnaru.

inka singapore aithey cheppanakkarla anukunta.

indukey US based hedge funds perform poorly compared to Asian funds. completely clueless fcuks.