Pelli Choopulu amazing music.

VizagRocks

35 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Baane undi le man movie compared to most other rotta routine movies where the so called "hero" keeps saying dumb as punch dialogues and you have a bimbo that wants to suck his dick just because she's the dumbest creature on the planet. 

Atleast movie lo konchem ammayi sensible character ga choopinchadu. Overall one of the better Telugu movies in recent times. 

ammayi is not interesting enough ba. Inka aa level ki telugollu edhagaledhu.

45 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah. one of the best ammayi characters in Telugu films (very low bar though). Again, I watched only 15mins when the music forced me to look at the screen.

shekhar kammula tried this 'independent' ammayi bullshit in Godavari/Anand etc. It was puke inducing. This director seems to have better taste than Kammula.

I agree 

21 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah. one of the best ammayi characters in Telugu films (very low bar though). Again, I watched only 15mins when the music forced me to look at the screen.

shekhar kammula tried this 'independent' ammayi bullshit in Godavari/Anand etc. It was puke inducing. This director seems to have better taste than Kammula.

Kamalini too much overaction sesthadi man that's the problem. Pavalaki das rupaye action danidi. I agree, aa 2 movies lo baga irritating untadi daani character. 

Sumanth surprisingly restrained in Godavari, vaadiki finally career lo aa okka role suit ayyindi. 

20 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Guntur Talkies very nice movie man.

But my recent fav will be prasthanam.

Guntur Talkies lo antha ga em nachindi man neeku, just asking? 

Rashmi Gautham aa leka comedy aa leka aa song aa