How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Meetups mostly ugly washed up single moms or divorced ones with issues. ledu ante usually the women that no one wants to go for here. Nenunde place lo meetups undavu asala, unna kooda mostly 50+ crowd attend avutharu. 

American women ni dating cheyatamu waste man, firstly you won't get quality women for the most part because a desi guy isn't the most peferred one for them. Then you get those that might prefer a desi but mostly only for your money, later on you have to fight them for divorce etc. Enduku cheppu ivanni, Russian bride language raani ammayi ayithey she will be dependent on you and if you can take good care of her, she will be with you forever. 

thats a very wrong notion, live example nene@3$%. American women quality ante you have to look around, manchi cities aite you have higher chances to meet someone of your tastes. Desi guy is not preferred anedi wrong idea, notion anedi ne personality mida depend aytundi. 

ela vastharu basu marriage online lo chesukuntara lethey nuvvu Europe velli marraige chesukoni payment chesi ikkadaki thesthava :) ... Are you on H1b thambi? if so, please let H1b thambis know the process.

1 minute ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

ela vastharu basu marriage online lo chesukuntara lethey nuvvu Europe velli marraige chesukoni payment chesi ikkadaki thesthava :) ... Are you on H1b thambi? if so, please let H1b thambis know the process.

Hoping to be chitijen soon buddy. Chitijen ayithey next ide pani chestha, I will let you know the process. Payment 50 50, 50 upfront 50 later after marriage. 

Nenu pre nup kooda rayinchukunta

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Hoping to be chitijen soon buddy. Chitijen ayithey next ide pani chestha, I will let you know the process. Payment 50 50, 50 upfront 50 later after marriage. 

Nenu pre nup kooda rayinchukunta

oh ee DB lo mostly H1b thambis ee bro :) ithey ee H1b vallaki ee benefits vundavu anamata...

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Not necessarily Russian alone but Eastern European including Ukrainian, Estonian, Georgian and Latvian. 

Naa friend okadu went to a European trip and found a girl that is very interested in him. He knows a company that organizes these tours, and even introduced me to this person. He lives around Chicago metropolitan area. 

I am planning to go on a month long Eastern European tour next year, if anyone's interested you can join me. This is only for those that are interested in having a long term relationship possibly including marriage and to bring these women over to the US to live with you. 

Let me know if you are interested via PM. 

pm'ed.

I want to keep batting like Hugh Hefner till his 80s man, athanantha dabbu sampayincha leka povachu but in my own way I just want to have good times with lots of women. No drama and all that in life. 

Also want to keep myself fit even till later in life. Sylvester Stallone, Arnold, Jackie chan veella laaga

elanti feelings mana youth lo undatam common. kani my married cousin says after few yrs salla padthamu anta. anyways good luck to u

Not necessarily Russian alone but Eastern European including Ukrainian, Estonian, Georgian and Latvian. 

Naa friend okadu went to a European trip and found a girl that is very interested in him. He knows a company that organizes these tours, and even introduced me to this person. He lives around Chicago metropolitan area. 

I am planning to go on a month long Eastern European tour next year, if anyone's interested you can join me. This is only for those that are interested in having a long term relationship possibly including marriage and to bring these women over to the US to live with you. 

poland ammayi best anta +-

na patha client lo CFO (small client with <50 employees so andaru telusu) was a frustrated white guy who was already divorced and was dumped by another GF inka ee US poris waste ani cheppi ee mail order scheme lo Ukraine pori ni techukunnadu . Pilla baga subservient and is  happy to be in US. Time waste cheyyakunda 5 kids ni kanesi oka chevy tahoe koni ichesadu.

She dutifully does the cooking, cleaning and takes care of the 5 kids. ekkuva english radu and college degree ledu kabatti she cannot have a proper job and is dependent on that guy. Ma ofc lo jokes kuda vese vallu mail order scheme lo pellam ani .

Overall luck bagunte not a bad option

lol. dude, better to stay single, than be in a loveless marriage.

you can't shop for brides like shopping for a mobile on amazon.

Travel to Tashkent, Dubai, HongKong, Japan if you want to sleep with russian women. Tashkent being the cheapest.

34 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. dude, better to stay single, than be in a loveless marriage.

you can't shop for brides like shopping for a mobile on amazon.

Travel to Tashkent, Dubai, HongKong, Japan if you want to sleep with russian women. Tashkent being the cheapest.

who said one cant shop for brides??  shaadi.com, matrimonial sites etc are same as amazon,ebay...

only difference is that there is no returns policy for unhappy customers @3$%

2 minutes ago, batman said:

who said one cant shop for brides??  shaadi.com, matrimonial sites etc are same as amazon,ebay...

oh okay. 

9 minutes ago, batman said:

antey Shaadi.com lo parents initiative teeskoni, atu 5 taralu, itu 5 taralu choosi chestharu ga. kaneesam psycho lu tagiley chances takkuva untaayi (I think).

ee mail order bride lo, emundi. parents involve kooda kaaleru. manaki ammayi ni choose cheskuney antha scene untey, manam website laloki enduku veltham. so danger ekkuva anukunta deenlo.