How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

antey Shaadi.com lo parents initiative teeskoni, atu 5 taralu, itu 5 taralu choosi chestharu ga. kaneesam psycho lu tagiley chances takkuva untaayi (I think).

ee mail order bride lo, emundi. parents involve kooda kaaleru. manaki ammayi ni choose cheskuney antha scene untey, manam website laloki enduku veltham. so danger ekkuva anukunta deenlo.

nuvvu shaadi.com one angle only chepthunnav....there are many girls with  "self" profiles especially in usa

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Widow_Queen said:

sollu aapi reality lo bratakandi ra ayya @3$%

Sollu emundi indulo. This is a very common thing for a lot of Western guys. Memu kooda joining their lists. 

12 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

na patha client lo CFO (small client with <50 employees so andaru telusu) was a frustrated white guy who was already divorced and was dumped by another GF inka ee US poris waste ani cheppi ee mail order scheme lo Ukraine pori ni techukunnadu . Pilla baga subservient and is  happy to be in US. Time waste cheyyakunda 5 kids ni kanesi oka chevy tahoe koni ichesadu.

She dutifully does the cooking, cleaning and takes care of the 5 kids. ekkuva english radu and college degree ledu kabatti she cannot have a proper job and is dependent on that guy. Ma ofc lo jokes kuda vese vallu mail order scheme lo pellam ani .

Overall luck bagunte not a bad option

Good job done, he's a practical smart guy. I know one friend's colleague from Chicago who did the same and married a Ukrainian girl. She's very homely, and very feminine and beautiful knows how to take good care of him. He's the happiest, he's a socially awkward guy who never had a steady girlfriend here so for him finding a half decent woman in the US was almost out of question. 

AA jokes vesukune vallu mostly cucks, they are slaves to their wives. Eppudo appudu she'll divorce their ass and take half of their earnings for the next 20 years appudu navvamanu. 

19 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Not necessarily Russian alone but Eastern European including Ukrainian, Estonian, Georgian and Latvian. 

Naa friend okadu went to a European trip and found a girl that is very interested in him. He knows a company that organizes these tours, and even introduced me to this person. He lives around Chicago metropolitan area. 

I am planning to go on a month long Eastern European tour next year, if anyone's interested you can join me. This is only for those that are interested in having a long term relationship possibly including marriage and to bring these women over to the US to live with you. 

Let me know if you are interested via PM. 

dude u 7ucking kidding me ?

inthaki aws certification rasava??

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good job done, he's a practical smart guy. I know one friend's colleague from Chicago who did the same and married a Ukrainian girl. She's very homely, and very feminine and beautiful knows how to take good care of him. He's the happiest, he's a socially awkward guy who never had a steady girlfriend here so for him finding a half decent woman in the US was almost out of question. 

AA jokes vesukune vallu mostly cucks, they are slaves to their wives. Eppudo appudu she'll divorce their ass and take half of their earnings for the next 20 years appudu navvamanu. 

baraaat matrimony , shaadi la manchi bramhin poris hai rey, happy ga arranged marriage chesko enduku e ukraine poril russian poril+- vallaki sausage, steak or pepperoni lekunte mudda digadu. Mavni through citizen aye lopu manchi sambandam fix chesko, happy ga ammayiki kuda gc vachestadi in 3-6 months and nek pedda issues kuda undav apdu.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

baraaat matrimony , shaadi la manchi bramhin poris hai rey, happy ga arranged marriage chesko enduku e ukraine poril russian poril+- vallaki sausage, steak or pepperoni lekunte mudda digadu. Mavni through citizen aye lopu manchi sambandam fix chesko, happy ga ammayiki kuda gc vachestadi in 3-6 months and nek pedda issues kuda undav apdu.

I won't suit them. I drink whisky, eat chicken, fish and eggs. Givanni vallaku set kaavankul. Plus I have hobbies like hiking, camping, rock climbing and paddleboarding etc. Indian poris need a hubby that sits with them and watches Maa TV on YuppTV etc. Nenu aa type kaadu. 

Indian porila mentality ki naaku zameen aasmaan farak untadi. I am an outdoorsy guy. Citizen ayithey I am thinking of adopting two veteran soldier dogs and go out on hikes and runs on trails with them. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

what is so practical about raising kids with a woman, who you don't respect as your equal?

unless you are betting on the world regressing to patriarchy, the kids will also not respect their mom, and will do the same in their future. I have seen this happen in a friend's house.

father died, the son (in the US) doesn't even care to attend the last rites, nor care how his mother lives now.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I won't suit them. I drink whisky, eat chicken, fish and eggs. Givanni vallaku set kaavankul. Plus I have hobbies like hiking, camping, rock climbing and paddleboarding etc. Indian poris need a hubby that sits with them and watches Maa TV on YuppTV etc. Nenu aa type kaadu. 

Indian porila mentality ki naaku zameen aasmaan farak untadi. I am an outdoorsy guy. Citizen ayithey I am thinking of adopting two veteran soldier dogs and go out on hikes and runs on trails with them. 

I think you need a dog, more than a bride :)

and a visit to brothels every week.

19 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Not necessarily Russian alone but Eastern European including Ukrainian, Estonian, Georgian and Latvian. 

Naa friend okadu went to a European trip and found a girl that is very interested in him. He knows a company that organizes these tours, and even introduced me to this person. He lives around Chicago metropolitan area. 

I am planning to go on a month long Eastern European tour next year, if anyone's interested you can join me. This is only for those that are interested in having a long term relationship possibly including marriage and to bring these women over to the US to live with you. 

Let me know if you are interested via PM. 

enti dude.. joke aa... manake gati leka h1 pattuku veladutunte... vallu ikkada settle avvadaniki ela help avutavu...

unless vallu ikkadiki vachi local candidate ni chooskuni jump aithe @3$%

18 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

oh ee DB lo mostly H1b thambis ee bro :) ithey ee H1b vallaki ee benefits vundavu anamata...

H1b ki kuda benefits unnay bro...

Approve ayna 140 unte PD current aypoddhi ee pani cheste...ventane spouse name add chesi 485 file cheyyadam ee

9 minutes ago, kasi said:

dude u like the most pakest pakodi of this DB 

lengthy extended version teesukuntunna ani already cheppa kadaa 20 questions more and half an hour more exam. 

Already told this last week, appudu miss ayyi ippudochi ila antey em cheyali man

Just now, Bhai said:

enti dude.. joke aa... manake gati leka h1 pattuku veladutunte... vallu ikkada settle avvadaniki ela help avutavu...

unless vallu ikkadiki vachi local candidate ni chooskuni jump aithe @3$%

h4 EAD @3$%