How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

Just now, VizagRocks said:

wow, bhai. ika andaru Indians russian mail order brides ni seskovachu annamaata.

gc ochaaka, adhi evadi tho pothey manakenti :)

If you treat her well she wont' leave you even after she gets her GC. 

Nenu chala mandi ni choosa who have been that way for 20+ years. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, bhai. ika andaru Indians russian mail order brides ni seskovachu annamaata.

gc ochaaka, adhi evadi tho pothey manakenti :)

yes... if you are open its easy to marry a bngladeshi or sri lankan and get a gc.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Ewww...vintuntene naku edola vundi

Nuvu kavalane inta crude ga chepava lekapote nijangane ala chestara?

concept adhey.

tennislvr laanti vaallu, daanlo koncham prema ni kooda mix chesthaaru emo. evadiki telusu.

deeni meedha thread eyyi babu, bhai.

manollu andariki koncham light kottu.

I doubt Sri Lankans would marry Indian guys, except of course if they are Tamil and the Indian guy is Tamil as well. 

31 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I won't suit them. I drink whisky, eat chicken, fish and eggs. Givanni vallaku set kaavankul. Plus I have hobbies like hiking, camping, rock climbing and paddleboarding etc. Indian poris need a hubby that sits with them and watches Maa TV on YuppTV etc. Nenu aa type kaadu. 

Indian porila mentality ki naaku zameen aasmaan farak untadi. I am an outdoorsy guy. Citizen ayithey I am thinking of adopting two veteran soldier dogs and go out on hikes and runs on trails with them. 

yeah non veg is a big deal in bramhin communities but that should not be a judging parameter man. Food choices can always be adjusted for the right partner. Ipdu outdoorsy type, educated, open-minded, veggie bramhin gal dorkute you are good to go kada. You have to search for that person, mail orders, americans brides ante its not as easy as you think. Cultural compatibility will play a huge role in martial life.

Nek kavalsina qualities unde desi ammayi dorakachu man, NRI desi poril usually alane untaru more open minded and outdoorsy. Nek enduk cheptunna ante family oriented ga unde ukranian bride kante family oriented telugu bride 100% better, you can mould her slowly.

22 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I doubt Sri Lankans would marry Indian guys, except of course if they are Tamil and the Indian guy is Tamil as well. 

emanna avvochu... we cant predict.

at least i know few of my colleagues married bangladeshis and other nation ppl.

22 minutes ago, Hercules said:

yeah non veg is a big deal in bramhin communities but that should not be a judging parameter man. Food choices can always be adjusted for the right partner. Ipdu outdoorsy type, educated, open-minded, veggie bramhin gal dorkute you are good to go kada. You have to search for that person, mail orders, americans brides ante its not as easy as you think. Cultural compatibility will play a huge role in martial life.

Nek kavalsina qualities unde desi ammayi dorakachu man, NRI desi poril usually alane untaru more open minded and outdoorsy. Nek enduk cheptunna ante family oriented ga unde ukranian bride kante family oriented telugu bride 100% better, you can mould her slowly.

Brahmin families are very outdated and steeped in the 1950s man they won't suit me. Same with the girls as well although there are exceptions. Honestly ee kalam lo trying to limit your dating pool based on caste is idiotic, plus maa intlo they don't really give a flying fukk about me marrying only a bapan pori. So that's not an issue at all. 

Ammayi outdoorsy avanni lekunna parledu i can get her into all that however what's missing in most marriage these days is a sense of responsibility in the women. Esp mana desi girls man they lost a sense of responsibility totally, they want to be "independent", "career woman" blah blah blah but contribute ZERO to the household. Maa friends chala mandini choosa that got into such relationships, and most desi guys act like putty in the women's hands. That's unfortunately a consequence of growing up in a sheltered atmosphere where their conversations with the opposite sex are severely restricted and limited. Girls are taking advantage of this and making men their servants and slaves. 

I am against that. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Brahmin families are very outdated and steeped in the 1950s man they won't suit me. Same with the girls as well although there are exceptions. Honestly ee kalam lo trying to limit your dating pool based on caste is idiotic, plus maa intlo they don't really give a flying fukk about me marrying only a bapan pori. So that's not an issue at all. 

Ammayi outdoorsy avanni lekunna parledu i can get her into all that however what's missing in most marriage these days is a sense of responsibility in the women. Esp mana desi girls man they lost a sense of responsibility totally, they want to be "independent", "career woman" blah blah blah but contribute ZERO to the household. Maa friends chala mandini choosa that got into such relationships, and most desi guys act like putty in the women's hands. That's unfortunately a consequence of growing up in a sheltered atmosphere where their conversations with the opposite sex are severely restricted and limited. Girls are taking advantage of this and making men their servants and slaves. 

I am against that. 

This sounds like 50+ guys in my office chatting about how feminism has destroyed canadian culture. and their chances at tapping random women in the ass.

I think its mostly mismatch of what you want, and what they want in a relationship. To say 'independent' women lack a sense of responsibility is surprising. How hard is it find someone who's actually independent, and who doesn't claim to be 'independent'?

Since obviously you didnt grow up in sheltered surroundings, and can hold your own against any woman, why are you trying to put yourself in a nerd's shoes and try to describe how your potential marriage might look like?

This sounds like 50+ guys in my office chatting about how feminism has destroyed canadian culture. and their chances at tapping random women in the ass.

I think its mostly mismatch of what you want, and what they want in a relationship. To say 'independent' women lack a sense of responsibility is surprising. How hard is it find someone who's actually independent, and who doesn't claim to be 'independent'?

Since obviously you didnt grow up in sheltered surroundings, and can hold your own against any woman, why are you trying to put yourself in a nerd's shoes and try to describe how your potential marriage might look like?

Seen too many get burned by the institution of "marriage", and I have a poor opinion of it. 

Mail order aina, now a days indian bride tho arranged marriage aina luck meda depend ayi untundi, most importantly ye country valla ni marriage cheskuntavu or vallu ela untaru ani kadhu, forget about past live in present :) definite ga most of d couples lives bauntay, few exceptions will be there everywhere like illicit relationships/divorces 

bottom line is, u get how u treat that individual 

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am against that. 

contradicting yourselfbrahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236. There are bad apples everywhere. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Seen too many get burned by the institution of "marriage", and I have a poor opinion of it. 

you just want a servile woman. its not a bad thing. to each his own.

good luck with your russian bride.

19 minutes ago, Hercules said:

contradicting yourselfbrahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236. There are bad apples everywhere. 

Bro maa friend valla wife she makes as much as him but never contributed a penny to the rent or any other common expense. Once a month she would go to some Indian store and bring $100 worth of groceries, that's it. 

Everything else was on his tab, plus she was very adamant against him sending money to his parents even occasionally. Plus she didn't want him to buy any gifts for his own sister's wedding. Of course now they are divorced anuko but just saying I don't want a biatch like that in my life. Teluginti ammayi malli.