How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

16 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you just want a servile woman. its not a bad thing. to each his own.

good luck with your russian bride.

I want a woman that respects a man since he respects her as well. I don't want a feminazi who hates men but just marries for the sake of society while claiming she's "independent" and doesn't need a man in her life. 

Adi neeku "servile" ani arthamayithey I can't help you. I am sure I will find a Russian bride far better than any "independent" Indian bride. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You can't legally bring them into the US unless you marry them. 

Russian or desi or inkoti ... asalu pelli yendhuku chesukundam anukuntunnav ?

single ga ne undacchu ga ? 

7 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

Return policy yela untundhi ?

return policy emundhi? cheppadu ga, she won't know the language, and will be dependent on him forever.

he's underestimating human spirit. If a girl doesn't like you, nothing can stop her.

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

Russian or desi or inkoti ... asalu pelli yendhuku chesukundam anukuntunnav ?

single ga ne undacchu ga ? 

I wanna alternate between being single for a few years and be with a partner for few. Life's more balanced that way. Eppudu okate ante becomes routine and boring. 

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I want a woman that respects a man since he respects her as well. I don't want a feminazi who hates men but just marries for the sake of society while claiming she's "independent" and doesn't need a man in her life. 

Adi neeku "servile" ani arthamayithey I can't help you. I am sure I will find a Russian bride far better than any "independent" Indian bride. 

you better marry Russian brides brother. stop saying stupid sh1t like feminazis and addressing men who marry indian women as cucks.

although, I doubt russian women (even mail order bride ones) will opt for an Indian man.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

return policy emundhi? cheppadu ga, she won't know the language, and will be dependent on him forever.

he's underestimating human spirit. If a girl doesn't like you, nothing can stop her.

Babu antha ledu lots of them know English quite well. You are just helping them out in life by giving them a chance, it doesn't mean that they are uneducated and poor and can't speak English. 

You are underestimating this whole process that's all. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

you better marry Russian brides brother. stop saying stupid sh1t like feminazis and addressing men who marry indian women as cucks.

although, I doubt russian women (even mail order bride ones) will opt for an Indian man.

They do. My friend married a girl from Siberia who did her Phd in Geneva actually, she worked at CERN as well. She however wants to settle down in Europe ideally in the UK so my buddy might move there eventually. 

So anni cases okate anukoku. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I wanna alternate between being single for a few years and be with a partner for few. Life's more balanced that way. Eppudu okate ante becomes routine and boring. 

few years kabatti appudu dating chesuko man ... live in ayethey anni same to same services kada. plus no legal obligation also after breakup