How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

you better marry Russian brides brother. stop saying stupid sh1t like feminazis and addressing men who marry indian women as cucks.

although, I doubt russian women (even mail order bride ones) will opt for an Indian man.

I didn't say all Indian men who married Indian women were cucks, you are using what I mentioned specifically to a few cases I observed to the whole contingent of Indian men. I am not generalizing. 

I just don't want to be trapped into a desi marriage and then end up taking care of her brothers, sisters, parents and the whole drama that comes along with it, like my friend who is struggling now through the same. I already wrote about his story here. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

They do. My friend married a girl from Siberia who did her Phd in Geneva actually, she worked at CERN as well. She however wants to settle down in Europe ideally in the UK so my buddy might move there eventually. 

So anni cases okate anukoku. 

a girl who did PhD and worked in CERN had trouble migrating to Europe, without marrying a foreigner through mail bride? really?

Just now, VizagRocks said:

a girl who did PhD and worked in CERN had trouble migrating to Europe, without marrying a foreigner through mail bride? really?

She wasn't a mail order bride dude, he met her on eharmony.com

She was already residing in Europe at the time he met her. You said Russian women wouldn't want to marry or date Indian men so I am mentioning this as a counter to that. I agree we might not be their first choice but I don't think they have anything against us particularly. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I didn't say all Indian men who married Indian women were cucks, you are using what I mentioned specifically to a few cases I observed to the whole contingent of Indian men. I am not generalizing. 

I just don't want to be trapped into a desi marriage and then end up taking care of her brothers, sisters, parents and the whole drama that comes along with it, like my friend who is struggling now through the same. I already wrote about his story here. 

I think you like to indulge in more drama, than the ones you accuse of drama (Indian girls)

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

all this Russian thingie is just marketing to sell premium membership in sites, or tours.

I doubt many men actually find 'love' through such avenues.

I know one guy in chicago that met a girl from Georgia near Russia via these avenues, they chatted over the internet for 6 months before he went over there and met her parents in their place, Tbilisi. 

Then he came back and went back after 3 months and married her, now she's here with him. It's been 5 years now and they have 2 kids they are happily married and living together. She is working as a school teacher here btw and speaks very good English. So not all mail order brides are dumb automatons. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They do. My friend married a girl from Siberia who did her Phd in Geneva actually, she worked at CERN as well. She however wants to settle down in Europe ideally in the UK so my buddy might move there eventually. 

So anni cases okate anukoku. 

cern lo worked aa me friend profile endi va, story plz sounds interesting

I think you like to indulge in more drama, than the ones you accuse of drama (Indian girls)

I wanna stay away from drama, anduke ee route is far better. 

Just now, Hercules said:

cern lo worked aa me friend profile endi va, story plz sounds interesting

Maa friend kaadu man vaadi GF ani cheppa kadaa, ippudu fiance'. Did an internship I think there not a perm employee but neverthless she's a very smart girl. Physics major thanu, particle physics I think. 

Nenu peru cheppesthey you can even search her on linkedin. But then I don't want to make someone's private information public. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

She was already residing in Europe at the time he met her. You said Russian women wouldn't want to marry or date Indian men so I am mentioning this as a counter to that. I agree we might not be their first choice but I don't think they have anything against us particularly. 

whatever man. Stop sh1tting on Indian women, for the crappy choices your friends made. An assertive woman != feminazi. neither is a decent husband who takes his wife into confidence a cuck.

marry your russian bride, and be happy.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

whatever man. Stop sh1tting on Indian women, for the crappy choices your friends made. An assertive woman != feminazi. neither is a decent husband who takes his wife into confidence a cuck.

marry your russian bride, and be happy.

Bro enduku antha personal ga teesukuntunnavu. I have made up my mind based on what I have observed, but your choices and observations might be different. I am not saying anything against people that go for traditional Indian marriages kadaa to each their own. 

If I find an Indian woman that's even somewhat feminine and not a feminazi then maybe I will change my mind. But till then I have a choice to make based on what I like. Maa cousin monnane got married like a week ago, I am not going to call him out because he went for a traditional arranged marriage. As I said to each their own. 

My ambitions and aspirations in life are different, and I don't think a traditional Indian girl will fit those. Anthey. I never said Indian men are cucks again for marrying Indian women, but some of my friends have definitely become super beta cucks after marriage. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I know one guy in chicago that met a girl from Georgia near Russia via these avenues, they chatted over the internet for 6 months before he went over there and met her parents in their place, Tbilisi. 

Then he came back and went back after 3 months and married her, now she's here with him. It's been 5 years now and they have 2 kids they are happily married and living together. She is working as a school teacher here btw and speaks very good English. So not all mail order brides are dumb automatons. 

I didn't say they are dumb automatons. I was trying to say they are more likely to be evil scheming b1tches, than the ones you accuse of being evil scheming b1tches.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I didn't say they are dumb automatons. I was trying to say they are more likely to be evil scheming b1tches, than the ones you accuse of being evil scheming b1tches.

Oh okay. Yeah chooddam le man what I end up with. Atleast I would be happy to say I had a choice in what I chose.