How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro enduku antha personal ga teesukuntunnavu. I have made up my mind based on what I have observed, but your choices and observations might be different. I am not saying anything against people that go for traditional Indian marriages kadaa to each their own. 

If I find an Indian woman that's even somewhat feminine and not a feminazi then maybe I will change my mind. But till then I have a choice to make based on what I like. Maa cousin monnane got married like a week ago, I am not going to call him out because he went for a traditional arranged marriage. As I said to each their own. 

My ambitions and aspirations in life are different, and I don't think a traditional Indian girl will fit those. Anthey. I never said Indian men are cucks again for marrying Indian women, but some of my friends have definitely become super beta cucks after marriage. 

calling you out on your hypocrisy doesn't mean I took it personally.

I didn't even take it personally when you said s0rry for choice of Canadian Indian as my wife.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro maa friend valla wife she makes as much as him but never contributed a penny to the rent or any other common expense. Once a month she would go to some Indian store and bring $100 worth of groceries, that's it. 

Everything else was on his tab, plus she was very adamant against him sending money to his parents even occasionally. Plus she didn't want him to buy any gifts for his own sister's wedding. Of course now they are divorced anuko but just saying I don't want a biatch like that in my life. Teluginti ammayi malli. 

ilantollu mottham neeke dhorukutharu? how man?

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh okay. Yeah chooddam le man what I end up with. Atleast I would be happy to say I had a choice in what I chose. 

you already have the choice. As you mentioned, there's no one stopping you from marrying any girl you want to.

but your choice of mail order russian brides is bordering on delusional. ofcourse, again, no one can stop you.

I'm just amused that you think you can find a girl with PhD and with CERN experience signing up to be gawked at by 50+ yr old white men (who are the target demographic for this service).

most of these women will probably come from the similar demographic of washed up american white women with multiple boyfriends, dying to get to the US.

If I was ordering such a service, I wouldn't proudly advertise it, and call who frown on such arrangements as cucks.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

calling you out on your hypocrisy doesn't mean I took it personally.

I didn't even take it personally when you said s0rry for choice of Canadian Indian as my wife.

What you call as my hypocrisy to me looks like being wise. As I said earlier, we can agree to disagree. 

12 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

ilantollu mottham neeke dhorukutharu? how man?

Nenu kaadu kadaa aa ammayini pelli chesukundi, it was a friend of mine that married this girl due to pressure from his parents. 

Eduti valla experience nundi nerchukunnodu wise guy, atleast manaku alanti debbalu tagalakunda choosukuntamu. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nenu kaadu kadaa aa ammayini pelli chesukundi, it was a friend of mine that married this girl due to pressure from his parents. 

Eduti valla experience nundi nerchukunnodu wise guy, atleast manaku alanti debbalu tagalakunda choosukuntamu. 

Okka positive story kuda cheppu bro atleast oka week ki ninnu follow aye vallaki 

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you already have the choice. As you mentioned, there's no one stopping you from marrying any girl you want to.

but your choice of mail order russian brides is bordering on delusional. ofcourse, again, no one can stop you.

I'm just amused that you think you can find a girl with PhD and with CERN experience signing up to be gawked at by 50+ yr old white men (who are the target demographic for this service).

most of these women will probably come from the similar demographic of washed up american white women with multiple boyfriends, dying to get to the US.

If I was ordering such a service, I wouldn't proudly advertise it, and call who frown on such arrangements as cucks.

Edo chepthey edo artham chesukunnave. 

Where did I say I want a girl with PhD and CERN experience? I just said I want a simple girl that can respect me and whom I could respect without pissing all over me in the name of individuality blah blah blah. You are thinking about the wrong kind of mail order bride service. I am not a 50+ year white guy trying to look for a trophy wife, there are women who need and are interested in love from people settled in Western nations who are from younger age groups as well. That's what I am going to target. 

I feel nothing wrong in doing anything what I am doing as far as this is concerned it's not any different from marrying a so called "traditional" woman just because she happens to belong to your caste, geographic region or whatever. I could care less what anyone else thinks about it, I don't have any qualms calling out someone who sells himself out for a few dollars or because he get can some p**sy a "cuck" as well if he's a subservient guy desperate to find some female to share his bed with. That doesn't apply to everyone though, so if you aren't the above you have no reason to frown at my arrangements. 

5 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

Okka positive story kuda cheppu bro atleast oka week ki ninnu follow aye vallaki 

Bro pelli ayipoyina friends happy ga unte marriage lo call chesi naa life positive ga undi ani cheppukoru kadaa. Only kashtalu ochinappude valla single friends ki calls chestharu idi anthey. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Edo chepthey edo artham chesukunnave. 

Where did I say I want a girl with PhD and CERN experience? I just said I want a simple girl that can respect me and whom I could respect without pissing all over me in the name of individuality blah blah blah. You are thinking about the wrong kind of mail order bride service. I am not a 50+ year white guy trying to look for a trophy wife, there are women who need and are interested in love from people settled in Western nations who are from younger age groups as well. That's what I am going to target. 

I feel nothing wrong in doing anything what I am doing as far as this is concerned it's not any different from marrying a so called "traditional" woman just because she happens to belong to your caste, geographic region or whatever. I could care less what anyone else thinks about it, I don't have any qualms calling out someone who sells himself out for a few dollars or because he get can some p**sy a "cuck" as well if he's a subservient guy desperate to find some female to share his bed with. That doesn't apply to everyone though, so if you aren't the above you have no reason to frown at my arrangements. 

I didn't say that you said that. I just said that high quality women don't tend to advertise themselves in theses sites probably. 

lol. if those guys are "cuck", can what you are doing be considered as 'whoremongering', because you are the one who's paying this time.

I don't have to be a 'cuck' to frown at what you do. I generally tend to frown at half baked arguments.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

anyway, your wish you do man. I'm stupid to be even discussing this sh1t.

@3$%that's true man. 

Anyway I don't disagree with you totally, you made some relevant points. I am just done with trying to find a desi girl who has her sheeyat together and knows what she wants that's all. 

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I didn't say that you said that. I just said that high quality women don't tend to advertise themselves in theses sites probably. 

lol. if those guys are "cuck", can what you are doing be considered as 'whoremongering', because you are the one who's paying this time.

I don't have to be a 'cuck' to frown at what you do. I generally tend to frown at half baked arguments.

whoremongering aa word baagundi bro. Yeah you can say that I guess you aren't totally off the mark there. 

We have cucks and whoremongers then, two categories. We can choose to be in one of those camps then. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro pelli ayipoyina friends happy ga unte marriage lo call chesi naa life positive ga undi ani cheppukoru kadaa. Only kashtalu ochinappude valla single friends ki calls chestharu idi anthey. 

ante nee circle lo pelli ayina vallu evaru positive ga leraa 

2 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

ante nee circle lo pelli ayina vallu evaru positive ga leraa 

Neeku ala arthamayinda. 

40 friends lo 5 mandiki divorces ayyayi, so 35 mandi okay annatte kadaa. Now I don't know their samsara vishayalu avi naaku call chesi emi chepparu but I am assuming they are all reasonably happy. 

Adi matter mastaru.