How many here interested in Russian mail order bride?

tennisluvr

22 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro 10k ki neeku wife osthundi man akkada. Atleast aame GC oche varakayina she's going to be with you which means 2-3 years. 

After that if she says divorce give her some good money and get rid of her. Then repeat the cycle. 

I am also thinking of adopting a kid within the next 2 years or so. 

after divorce Legally 50% dobbutundi e court ki vellina unless you  have a prenup agreement

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

after divorce Legally 50% dobbutundi e court ki vellina unless you  have a prenup agreement

Pre nup compulsory man these days. Nuvvu evarinanna chesuko American or desi prenup lekuntey you are done for bro. 

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

whatever man. Stop sh1tting on Indian women, for the crappy choices your friends made. An assertive woman != feminazi. neither is a decent husband who takes his wife into confidence a cuck.

marry your russian bride, and be happy.

Bayya.. Tennis tho discussion waste.. Ayana fix ayyadu.. let him enjoy

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Maa friend kaadu man vaadi GF ani cheppa kadaa, ippudu fiance'. Did an internship I think there not a perm employee but neverthless she's a very smart girl. Physics major thanu, particle physics I think. 

Nenu peru cheppesthey you can even search her on linkedin. But then I don't want to make someone's private information public. 

ade me friend gf ye le. Me friend profile enti common ground enti ela meet ayaru thats what i meant! i dont need her name or anything manbrahmilaughing.gif just story of how they met and how it worked out anthe. 

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

ade me friend gf ye le. Me friend profile enti common ground enti ela meet ayaru thats what i meant! i dont need her name or anything manbrahmilaughing.gif just story of how they met and how it worked out anthe. 

eHarmony bro. Maa vaadu eHarmony lo pattu vadalani vikramarkudila venta paddadu Eastern European girls ni. Chicago lo oka FT job sestunnadu so he's alright in life. 

Mostly Russian and Polish target chesadu. He went to Poland 2-3 times and tried kaani work out kaledu. Aa taravatha Russia velladu eemeni kalavataniki and her family, then she moved to Europe after that. 

He's planning to eventually settle down in UK because she doesn't want to come to US, too far away from family ani. she wants to ideally stay in Europe itself. 

3 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

Bayya.. Tennis tho discussion waste.. Ayana fix ayyadu.. let him enjoy

enti bhayya ala anesavu. Edo konni cases choosi jagratha padali ani ala decision ki ocha, nee lanti youth opinions chala avasaramu maaku. Emanna suggestions unte cheppu vinta le vinanu ani emi ledu. 

10 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

whoremongering aa word baagundi bro. Yeah you can say that I guess you aren't totally off the mark there. 

We have cucks and whoremongers then, two categories. We can choose to be in one of those camps then. 

'whoremonger' and 'cuck', both terms put the blame on the woman or the 'beta' male. I find these categorizations incredibly silly and outdated. That's why the only people I see using these are unmarried young people, and really old people who can't get pu$$y like they used to, on demand, in the good old days.

Your mystical subdued woman, who's also financially independent and sexually rapacious on bed, doesn't exist. I'm pretty sure most guys who claim to have great s3x with their servile wives are either lying or they are forcing their wives to do things they don't want to. I simply refuse to believe stories of Russian brides. because a truly confident woman, who's also not a feminist (and also hot) will never even have to look past the local pickings for her choice of men. These women are like hotcakes, with a string of guys vying for their attention.

you perhaps intended this entire thread as a self deprecating joke. In that case, you should really make some effort to ensure your posts come off as funny, not as some jerk, who's trying to picture Indian women as feminazis.

Indian women are not feminazis (for the most part). It is Indian guys that are immature.

7 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

'whoremonger' and 'cuck', both terms put the blame on the woman or the 'beta' male. I find these categorizations incredibly silly and outdated. That's why the only people I see using these are unmarried young people, and really old people who can't get pu$$y like they used to, on demand, in the good old days.

Your mystical subdued woman, who's also financially independent and sexually rapacious on bed, doesn't exist. I'm pretty sure most guys who claim to have great s3x with their servile wives are either lying or they are forcing their wives to do things they don't want to. I simply refuse to believe stories of Russian brides. because a truly confident woman, who's also not a feminist (and also hot) will never even have to look past the local pickings for her choice of men. These women are like hotcakes, with a string of guys vying for their attention.

you perhaps intended this entire thread as a self deprecating joke. In that case, you should really make some effort to ensure your posts come off as funny, not as some jerk, who's trying to picture Indian women as feminazis.

Indian women are not feminazis (for the most part). It is Indian guys that are immature.

You are the one that brought up the term "whoremonger" so if you consider it outdated maybe you shouldn't have. That said while you might be factually right as to the age demographics it applies to I have seen enough people in reality who act the way these terms refer to. 

Sexually rapacious and wild in bed are terms that perhaps exist in your imaginary la la land as I have made no such references to the person being endowed with those qualities. However, I guess expecting a "career oriented" "independent" woman to be capable of having atleast some qualities that can satisfy a man is a tad too much to ask for. 

As for the woman having her pick of the local women if she possesses all the qualities I've described, that's correct. I am perhaps going for the ones that weren't able to find such local men or have been in abusive relationships with such local men in the past. I am willing to give them a second chance in life. Also in some of the countries I have mentioned the women for the most part are driven and ambitious but their nations aren't the best to live in, so they do consider migrating to the West for better career opportunities and lifestyle. Those are the ones I am going to target, not someone that's been in multiple relationships with 4-5 kids. 

I never said all Indian women are feminazis, however most Indian feminists seem to have a convoluted understanding of what feminism means. They want to have the cake and eat it too, of course responsibility is only attributed to the guy. Even the Indian supreme court has proclaimed that close to 90% of the 498a cases that Indian feminists seem to love to use against men are false and are done with an intent to malign the man and cause him hardship. 

You are right Indian men are quite immature when it comes to understanding the above. That's why I think they should spread their wings and look beyond such scheming Indian women. Again I didn't say all, so don't get your panties in a twist here. 

Also I remember you having said you wanted to get out of this thread earlier, not sure why you wanted to come back. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You are the one that brought up the term "whoremonger" so if you consider it outdated maybe you shouldn't have. That said while you might be factually right as to the age demographics it applies to I have seen enough people in reality who act the way these terms refer to. 

Sexually rapacious and wild in bed are terms that perhaps exist in your imaginary la la land as I have made no such references to the person being endowed with those qualities. However, I guess expecting a "career oriented" "independent" woman to be capable of having atleast some qualities that can satisfy a man is a tad too much to ask for. 

As for the woman having her pick of the local women if she possesses all the qualities I've described, that's correct. I am perhaps going for the ones that weren't able to find such local men or have been in abusive relationships with such local men in the past. I am willing to give them a second chance in life. Also in some of the countries I have mentioned the women for the most part are driven and ambitious but their nations aren't the best to live in, so they do consider migrating to the West for better career opportunities and lifestyle. Those are the ones I am going to target, not someone that's been in multiple relationships with 4-5 kids. 

I never said all Indian women are feminazis, however most Indian feminists seem to have a convoluted understanding of what feminism means. They want to have the cake and eat it too, of course responsibility is only attributed to the guy. Even the Indian supreme court has proclaimed that close to 90% of the 498a cases that Indian feminists seem to love to use against men are false and are done with an intent to malign the man and cause him hardship. 

You are right Indian men are quite immature when it comes to understanding the above. That's why I think they should spread their wings and look beyond such scheming Indian women. Again I didn't say all, so don't get your panties in a twist here. 

Also I remember you having said you wanted to get out of this thread earlier, not sure why you wanted to come back. 

vadiley babu yendhuku antha kastapaduthavv... you are free to do what u want

3 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

vadiley babu yendhuku antha kastapaduthavv... you are free to do what u want

Ade cheppa kaani VizagRocks ankul ochi trying to preach to the wrong choir. Evadi ishtam vadidi, nenu naaku nachinattu chestha. Nenokkadine kaadu I have got enough interested from some members of this DB in pursuing this alternative. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ade cheppa kaani VizagRocks ankul ochi trying to preach to the wrong choir. Evadi ishtam vadidi, nenu naaku nachinattu chestha. Nenokkadine kaadu I have got enough interested from some members of this DB in pursuing this alternative. 

I just stated my observation that both 'whoremonger' and 'cuck' are terms to blame the women, and sometimes the beta male. As if everyone else is exempt from responsibilities inside a marriage - financial, emotional, and physical.  i.e. when you pride yourself in being a 'whoremonger' when looking for a bride - you are referring to your potential wife as a **. And if you pride yourself as a cuck - same thing. I hope you can see how harmful such notions can be.

Its somewhat logical when you say that you've moved past your brahminic culture, and don't want to pick someone who practices such social constraints. But then you swing to the other extreme and call women who are confident as feminazis, as if there are not many Indian women in between these extremes. Majority of Indian women fall between these extremes.

You are calmly blaming Indian women, as reason for you to extend your dating horizons. There's no need for you to do that. There are enough confident Indian men who lead happy married lives, with working women. These are not exceptions.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I just stated my observation that both 'whoremonger' and 'cuck' are terms to blame the women, and sometimes the beta male. As if everyone else is exempt from responsibilities inside a marriage - financial, emotional, and physical.  i.e. when you pride yourself in being a 'whoremonger' when looking for a bride - you are referring to your potential wife as a **. And if you pride yourself as a cuck - same thing. I hope you can see how harmful such notions can be.

Its somewhat logical when you say that you've moved past your brahminic culture, and don't want to pick someone who practices such social constraints. But then you swing to the other extreme and call women who are confident as feminazis, as if there are not many Indian women in between these extremes. Majority of Indian women fall between these extremes.

You are calmly blaming Indian women, as reason for you to extend your dating horizons. There's no need for you to do that. There are enough confident Indian men who lead happy married lives, with working women. These are not exceptions.

Okay I understand that. Let me just say this is my preference, there are lots of my own Indian friends who lead happy married lives with Indian women so I agree it's not like these people dont' exist. But it's just my preference to not settle down for one like that I suppose. 

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

feminism means what the women say it means. you may not agree with it, but as a guy you can't speak on their behalf. Their experiences, and the way they have to deal with constant bullying at home and at work, shapes their outlook. Some are able to switch off at will, some are not able to.

I understand, as a husband, you don't want to deal with that kind of disharmony. But constantly calling even regular assertive women (Indian Feminists) as potential feminazis is what keeps this vicious cycle going on forever.

Pls marry your Russian bride, and leave our awesome Indian sisters in peace. Let them develop their 'feminism' in peace. The Indian society is so fcuked up, that it can use these feminists to bring some balance. Pls don't knock them, because they don't fit your ideal bride description.