another telugu guy became bakra due to arranged marriage

Hercules

This is lifted from reddit: Post 1

Hey /r/India, I am a North Indian Guy who has fallen for an engaged Telugu girl, unsure of what to do

So I am a guy from UP, I am 29 and have had quite a few relationships in my life. I have been in US for around 4 years now and I met this Hyderabadi girl at work recently.
I work in a really huge corporate office, with numerous projects going on and we had no common friends or a way to even get introduced. So I did what I had to because of my strong liking for her, I started saying "Hi" , smiling at her , making sure we intersect each other often. This went for like a month before I finally asked her for lunch(I made sure it looked all natural) at cafeteria. She couldn't join as she was with "people" and said sure next time.
After few days I again asked for coffee and this time we actually went for it, and general talks about knowing her and she asking me stuff about me. She dint disclose anything about her engagement at that time. I obviously took even her number using subtle tricks and then texting started and next day she told me I am engaged, to be married in December.
This will be an arranged marriage and she doesn't really look interested in it (though she doesn't tell that part to me and says she likes him), after a lot of persuasion we have started hanging out at work a bit and she definitely likes me.

Now I am not really sure what to do, I have told her about my strong liking for her and have told her just spend time with me I am not asking anything else in return. She obviously finds me interesting and is liking the attention I am giving her.

I know Telugu girls are usually traditional(not stereotyping that's how most of ones I met were), and she calling her marriage off doesn't even seem a viable option to her (thats my thought)

But this is one girl I want to be with, I am not saying I would go mad or anything if I wont be with her, I just want to make this happen.
Some help on how to go about the situation would be really helpful.

If it helps: I am an above average looking guy, 6 feet tall, in very good shape, have dated many beautiful girls from different nationalities/ states of India.

The last part has nothing to do with blowing my own trumpet, just giving a perspective that I am datable. (not to be read as Data Table)

Another info, she is 24(soon to be 25)

This is not in relationships sub coz of course those Foreigners cant understand all this Indian complexity

EDIT: OK some people calling me kiddish, and some don't even understand the whole context. Let me try to put more stuff making it clear.
I am not assuming she likes me just because she hangs out with me, after being with enough girls I understand when a girl likes you and when she doesn't.
I don't like giving up so easily, so I am gonna try.
I cant ask her yes/no right now because right now it will obviously will be a no, the people who are asking me to do this probably need to understand relationships more.
I dont believe in destiny/God

POST2 : AFTER 4 MONTHS

My gf is getting married soon (I am not the guy) . Can I actually do something ?

Serious because last time I asked for the same topic it was not taken seriously. This is basically an update of things which happened after this post I made around 4 months back.
So she is going to India within a week and her marriage would be in late December. She loves me, I love her and this was an amazing period of time we had together, she never made fake commitments that I will call off the marriage to be with you. But I was just kept hoping love is enough to make things happen at times.
Now all she is doing is crying, she isn't telling her parents, so basically not trying to call it off, she doesn't wants to marry this guy. She told I don't want to marry to a close relative (Chacha-Chachi) but feels telling to parents would break them so isn't able to, talks about their health too which as far as I know is in pretty decent shape.

Some Questions which I don't want to see in comments:
Does she even love you? Yes I am sure she does
Did you guys made love ? Yes
Is this a troll post ? Absolutely not
Have you talked to her about this? Of course I have tried to explain her in every possible way I know.
Is the guy better than me ? No she knows I am better than him in every aspect and most guys she has ever met (her view not mine)

No I will not call her fiance or her parents to tell them, She should do it and I would give her all the support she would need.
Now I ask randians what can I do now?

tl;dr Fell in love (two sided) with an engaged girl, 5 months of an amazing relationship, she is getting married in late Dec leaving for India soon.(I am Northie she is Telugu)

11 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Evado pilla pakodi gaadiki imagination ekkuva ainattundi @3$% 

correct ga seppav. 

but vaadiki different beautiful girls from different nationalities tho sambandam undey ani chepthuntey, aalochinchaalsi vastondi. antha pedda thopu ni padesina mana telugu jaathi aada paduchu ni okka saari choodaali ani undi &^%

14 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

basically actual story itla untundi.

guy has a crush on beautiful girl at work.

The girl is unattainable for him

he finds out she's engaged.

one day he notices her crying

then he makes up a story with him being the saviour.

then he finds out that she was crying because her would-be texted her only 100times that day, when he promised to text her 1000 times.

guy decides to commit suicide. instead writes a story on reditt.

17 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

north galla build up alage untadi, vine vaadu unte Aishwarya Rai kuda na GF ani seppe batch..

32 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

correct ga seppav. 

but vaadiki different beautiful girls from different nationalities tho sambandam undey ani chepthuntey, aalochinchaalsi vastondi. antha pedda thopu ni padesina mana telugu jaathi aada paduchu ni okka saari choodaali ani undi &^%

bro different nationlities and states ithe .. kantalu emanna vunte cinema valla ki cheppamanu.. anthe super stud ikkada enduku adugtunatto

37 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

basically actual story itla untundi.

guy has a crush on beautiful girl at work.

The girl is unattainable for him

he finds out she's engaged.

one day he notices her crying

then he makes up a story with him being the saviour.

then he finds out that she was crying because her would-be texted her only 100times that day, when he promised to text her 1000 times.

guy decides to commit suicide. instead writes a story on reditt.

@3$%    

7 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

bro different nationlities and states ithe .. kantalu emanna vunte cinema valla ki cheppamanu.. anthe super stud ikkada enduku adugtunatto

lol.. u jealous of that guy aa

4 minutes ago, siru said:

lol.. u jealous of that guy aa

antha lede le bro ..edo ee north gallu katha 10gatam mamule kada.. MP /UP gallani chusa .. story lu baga cheptaru and mana desi telugu ammaiyu and auntylu kuda sollu karustaru .. anthe ..picha lite ..

1 minute ago, libraguy863 said:

antha lede le bro ..edo ee north gallu katha 10gatam mamule kada.. MP /UP gallani chusa .. story lu baga cheptaru and mana desi telugu ammaiyu and auntylu kuda sollu karustaru .. anthe ..picha lite ..

north porilu mast untaru, telugu porilu galeez untaru. dont want to make sweeping generalization but by and large that is reality.

north boys ki telugu ammailu/auties ni padese daurbhagyam endhuko *&* 

Just now, batman said:

north porilu mast untaru, telugu porilu galeez untaru. dont want to make sweeping generalization but by and large that is reality.

Mostly true but North pories like the vast majority of other Indians are very racist themselves. 

So akkada hierarchy enti ante from what I have heard if you are South Indian you are the bottom of the barrel, lol. 

But anyway ee North porilantha once marriage is over balloon up ten times their size. 

6 minutes ago, batman said:

he might be wanting new taste..

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Mostly true but North pories like the vast majority of other Indians are very racist themselves. 

So akkada hierarchy enti ante from what I have heard if you are South Indian you are the bottom of the barrel, lol. 

But anyway ee North porilantha once marriage is over balloon up ten times their size. 

agree kani mana south guys kuda many ppl unsophisticated ga untaru. not that north guys are any better but mana vallu english biscuit and hindi ayithe light.

good eng speaking guys from hyd with fluent hindi obviously have better chance than west godavari guys. just taking example  *&*