International MBA evaranna chesara ikkada esp in Europe?

tennisluvr

Not talking about MBA in USA. 

But evaranna ikkada MBA Europe lo chesara? Mainly looking between INSEAD and IMD, Lausanne. 

Chesuntey cheppandi mee experiences, reviews, worthiness of the course, career prospects after MBA etc. Would be good to know. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• sdpp143

• ManchoduSrinu

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

But evaranna ikkada MBA Europe lo chesara? Mainly looking between INSEAD and IMD, Lausanne. 

Chesuntey cheppandi mee experiences, reviews, worthiness of the course, career prospects after MBA etc. Would be good to know. 

not worth it unless you are eu citizen, malli all major markets lo sponsorship kosam try cheyyali..

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Executive MBA ?? GMAT raste score enta ? Insead (brand equivalent to Harvard) and IMD are good though. Neku akkada admit vaste, I would say go for it, placements ave vastayi

17 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

not worth it unless you are eu citizen, malli all major markets lo sponsorship kosam try cheyyali..

But akkada PR techukotamu not as complicated as a GC in US right. Plus it's a points based system so don't you think they can get a temporary work visa to begin with during which they might qualify for a PR based on their points and education? Just curious. 

15 hours ago, sdpp143 said:

Executive MBA ?? GMAT raste score enta ? Insead (brand equivalent to Harvard) and IMD are good though. Neku akkada admit vaste, I would say go for it, placements ave vastayi

Not EMBA bro regular full time MBA. INSEAD Harvard antha brand value undantava, I know INSEAD has a very good brand value but didn't think it was equivalent to Harvard. I could be wrong. 

IMD, Lausanne is very good too but smaller class size and more competitive. Placements I think globally osthayi kadaa ee schools ki, so don't have to limit onself to US or European markets alone. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not EMBA bro regular full time MBA. INSEAD Harvard antha brand value undantava, I know INSEAD has a very good brand value but didn't think it was equivalent to Harvard. I could be wrong. 

IMD, Lausanne is very good too but smaller class size and more competitive. Placements I think globally osthayi kadaa ee schools ki, so don't have to limit onself to US or European markets alone. 

INSEAD is a very good brand in EU , same goes with IMD. Aina US chitijen aithe prefee us schools man, top jobs and packages are in US schools like h/w/s/booth and kellogg

12 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

INSEAD is a very good brand in EU , same goes with IMD. Aina US chitijen aithe prefee us schools man, top jobs and packages are in US schools like h/w/s/booth and kellogg

Yes bro of course aa option unte US prefer chestha. But just finding out expert's opinions anthey. 

15 hours ago, sdpp143 said:

HBS, Wharton lanti top schools lo executive or online/part time MBAs untaaya asalu... Any clue abt it bro

3 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

HBS, Wharton lanti top schools lo executive or online/part time MBAs untaaya asalu... Any clue abt it bro

Some do and some don't bro. You gotta check on their website. 

1 hour ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Current most of the schools offer chestunayi online/part time MBAs......but Most people do MBA to change field and get Job with more or current equivalent salary. But online/parttime MBAs ki placements value anta ledu, unless you do networking to secure a job. Anta fee pay chesaka malli avasarama manaki ee networking kashtalu :P just my opine...work hard get good GMAT and apply reg ft MBA

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Most of the big companies use ft rankings for their employee research. 2016 no1 INSEAD and no2 Harvard (before 3 years no1). My point is not about Harvard vs INSEAD, but getting into top MBA institutes. GMAT 760 annav kabatti, its easy for you to get a topu school(ranking below 20) in US with some scholarship. one of my friend did in UNCC with same score on scholarship, now he is a senior manager in Amazon with pay greater than $200K. 

2 minutes ago, sdpp143 said:

Most of the big companies use ft rankings for their employee research. 2016 no1 INSEAD and no2 Harvard (before 3 years no1). My point is not about Harvard vs INSEAD, but getting into top MBA institutes. GMAT 760 annav kabatti, its easy for you to get a topu school(ranking below 20) in US with some scholarship. one of my friend did in UNCC with same score on scholarship, now he is a senior manager in Amazon with pay greater than $200K. 

your amazon friend is us chitegen? if on visa then h1 or l1A?

20 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

INSEAD , IMD lo MBA admit dorikithe that itself means you have stuff.ekkadaina job dorikestadi. I dont know your profile but typical IT male from india with 5 to 10 years exp in USA with 720 to 750 GMAT is a very competitive/common profile so chala tough to get in.