• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• samaja_varagamana

• tennisluvr

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

To be honest, I find Indian women more attractive and smart compared to white women who are mostly fat fcuks, with serious self esteem issues.

If you hate feminism, then good luck to you, bro. Its very hard to find a smart and a hot girl who's not a feminist.

Hmm how to identify one ?? 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ur heart will beat faster when u r near to the girl

everything around u seem to stop for a second..sometimes there might be a lightning strike

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I'm the last guy to be giving out dating strategies. I'm mostly awkward around women. I'm either too nice, or too direct. nothing in between.

I found someone who's okay with that. best of luck to you too.

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

everything around u seem to stop for a second..sometimes there might be a lightning strike

2 minutes ago, siru said:

you are being extremely discouraging by hinting that it'll happen only after his death :(

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

To be honest, I find Indian women more attractive and smart compared to white women who are mostly fat fcuks, with serious self esteem issues.

If you hate feminism, then good luck to you, bro. Its very hard to find a smart and a hot girl who's not a feminist.

Western white women agreed. Not Russian women esp those East of the Ural Mountains, friends' experience tho cheppadu. 

Indian women are far bigger feminazis than Western women, sex with them isn't the greatest, they are too dramatic normally, plus they want to be called individualistic and independent but share none of the responsibilities that come with being that way. Over all a bad bargain. 

To an extent you are right, being a equal opportunist isn't a negative but a raging feminist that has a passive hatred for men no sorry I don't care how smart she is. She's worthless in a relationship. 

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm the last guy to be giving out dating strategies. I'm mostly awkward around women. I'm either too nice, or too direct. nothing in between.

I found someone who's okay with that. best of luck to you too.

Is your wife Canadian? I have heard from multiple sources that Canadian women are much more friendlier and less standoffish than American ones. 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Is your wife Canadian? I have heard from multiple sources that Canadian women are much more friendlier and less standoffish than American ones. 

yes. she's canadian Indian.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

yes. she's canadian Indian.

Oho okay. Well I don't know anything about them but if they are anything like the Indian Americans I have seen, I am sorry for you bro. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Western white women agreed. Not Russian women esp those East of the Ural Mountains, friends' experience tho cheppadu. 

Indian women are far bigger feminazis than Western women, sex with them isn't the greatest, they are too dramatic normally, plus they want to be called individualistic and independent but share none of the responsibilities that come with being that way. Over all a bad bargain. 

To an extent you are right, being a equal opportunist isn't a negative but a raging feminist that has a passive hatred for men no sorry I don't care how smart she is. She's worthless in a relationship. 

I'm obviously not talking of Russian women :)

do you think women hating men look for a long term relationship? its very easy to spot such women too. overwhelming majority of women are not men hating.

Indian women are awesome, man. more Indian women than most have technical degrees and can hold a conversation beyond bloody purses, and gifts. you seem to have run into lots of low quality Indian women.