Gurgaon man offers iPhone 7, dinner at Oberoi, ride in Audi for V-Day date; picks 5 out of 2,000 applicants

JANASENA

He asked, "Who want to be my Valentine? [sic]". "Checkout my profile below, and if you are interested, comment me or message me, [sic]" he said. More than 2,000 women did, and this Gurgaon man picked five among them, took them on a date, together, and gifted them iPhones. 

New Delhi, February 20, 2017 | UPDATED 17:43 IST

Shakaul Gupta with his dates

Dating app Tinder has worked for many when it comes to finding "true love" and flings, and many found life partners on matrimonial sites. But this Gurgaon man used Facebook to find himself a date this Valentine's Day and guess what? It worked.

girls647_022017044441.jpg

Shakul with his dates. Photo: Facebook/Shakul Gupta

And what did he use to his advantage? WEALTH!

Shakul Gupta, whose bio once said "entrepreneur with an Audi A4", made a Facebook post on February 11 and promised women who agree to be his Valentine a dinner date at Gurgaon's Oberoi hotel, a brand new iPhone 7 of the person's choice and "memorable moments".

Two days after Valentine's Day, he announced the overwhelming response he received and that it took a dedicated team five days to scan through more than 2,000 applications he received and to finally select the BEST FIVE.

The so-called herculean task of shortlisting 5 girls made him postpone his date. Finally on February 16, he went to the Oberoi with his five dates and posted a photo with them and five iPhones.

He also shared the photo of the bill and other Facebook users cannot seem to accept that a man actually pulled this off.  

bill647_022017044329.jpg

Photo: FacebookShakul Gupta

Read the full post here:

A big THANK YOU to all the girls for your overwhelming response to my previous post.

I got more than 2000 applications. Took me and my team 5 days to filter the best 5 girls & I had to push the Valentines celebration to 16th Feb.

In case you missed the opportunity, I wish you best of luck for the next time 1f609.png;)

Oberoi Bill: http://bit.ly/2lT0OKi
Messages Screenshot: http://bit.ly/2lqPrc1

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting, table and indoor

13 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

damn

Natho spend cheyali night ante okalu kuda raru emo

already akkada formulae undhi kada naa matta.. imported car nd expensive gift also last bt nt least dinner in topscale restaurant

tat works always ATB

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

He asked, "Who want to be my Valentine? [sic]". "Checkout my profile below, and if you are interested, comment me or message me, [sic]" he said. More than 2,000 women did, and this Gurgaon man picked five among them, took them on a date, together, and gifted them iPhones. 

New Delhi, February 20, 2017 | UPDATED 17:43 IST

Shakaul Gupta with his dates

Dating app Tinder has worked for many when it comes to finding "true love" and flings, and many found life partners on matrimonial sites. But this Gurgaon man used Facebook to find himself a date this Valentine's Day and guess what? It worked.

girls647_022017044441.jpg

Shakul with his dates. Photo: Facebook/Shakul Gupta

And what did he use to his advantage? WEALTH!

Shakul Gupta, whose bio once said "entrepreneur with an Audi A4", made a Facebook post on February 11 and promised women who agree to be his Valentine a dinner date at Gurgaon's Oberoi hotel, a brand new iPhone 7 of the person's choice and "memorable moments".

Two days after Valentine's Day, he announced the overwhelming response he received and that it took a dedicated team five days to scan through more than 2,000 applications he received and to finally select the BEST FIVE.

The so-called herculean task of shortlisting 5 girls made him postpone his date. Finally on February 16, he went to the Oberoi with his five dates and posted a photo with them and five iPhones.

He also shared the photo of the bill and other Facebook users cannot seem to accept that a man actually pulled this off.  

bill647_022017044329.jpg

Photo: FacebookShakul Gupta

Read the full post here:

A big THANK YOU to all the girls for your overwhelming response to my previous post.

I got more than 2000 applications. Took me and my team 5 days to filter the best 5 girls & I had to push the Valentines celebration to 16th Feb.

In case you missed the opportunity, I wish you best of luck for the next time 1f609.png;)

Oberoi Bill: http://bit.ly/2lT0OKi
Messages Screenshot: http://bit.ly/2lqPrc1

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting, table and indoor

wow Delhi lo dating chala easy laga undi, oka iphone  7 isthe chaal

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

wow Delhi lo dating chala easy laga undi, oka iphone  7 isthe chaal

South Ex, Connaught place lo rich papalu untaru evening time. konchem try chesthey easy ga workout avvutharu  JANASENA

5 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

South Ex, Connaught place lo rich papalu untaru evening time. konchem try chesthey easy ga workout avvutharu  JANASENA

Delhi lo unnava baa , antha clear ga cheptunnav..