Another ethical question

Batman_fan

Let's say you got a parcel by mistake from Amazon. You don't know what is inside but all you know is it is a gift intended to someone else. You figured the address by ripping apart all the labels at top. You know it will cost some 30$ to send it to the intended address. You cannot reject the parcel as it was delivered at entrance door. It doesn't have return address or tracking info. It is some cheap package probably delivered through USPS. 

What would you do?

PS: This is going to be my last question in this series. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• mastercheif

• Kool_SRG

• crazymatta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Let's say you got a parcel by mistake from Amazon. You don't know what is inside but all you know is it is a gift intended to someone else. You figured the address by ripping apart all the labels at top. You know it will cost some 30$ to send it to the intended address. 

What would you do?

packge vasthey box open chestham gaani, labels tisthama ?

asalu box mida mana inti address unte open cheyyadame. vere address unte intlo pettukoni , leasing office ki poyi nappudu akkada vaadi mohana kottadame.

@Batman_fan monring brerakfast ki kellogs doubts tinnava ?

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I reject the parcel saying it's not mine so that it would be returned to amazon with no cost .

they left the parcel at your door bujji, reject ante left leg tho tannuthava ?

2 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

no one has time to answer your dumb ethics man , do what you feel is good, andari answers theskoni em chesthavu lol lol

Checking what majority people would do. I heard from someone Indians are some of the most unethical people living in US. Wanted to see if that is true. 

1 minute ago, crazymatta said:

parcel meedha naa name unte chusi teesukunta.. lekapothe not mine ani chepestha simple ga naa matta

daniki chimpadam enduku naa matta

Valu petesi poyaru man. When you open the box to see what is inside you saw a gift note to someone else. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Checking what majority people would do. I heard from someone Indians are some of the most unethical people living in US. Wanted to see if that is true. 

package mida mana name ledu antey return it, i will keep a note on the package saying mis delivered, next time driver vachinapudu , he will pickup and deiver again to correct address