Another ethical question

Batman_fan

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

labels yemi lekunte i won't touch that sh!t. that is too scary

Yes, made a mistake of opening it. Same day i have another parcel that I am expecting. So thought both are related. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• mastercheif

• Kool_SRG

• crazymatta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Yes, made a mistake of opening it. Same day i have another parcel that I am expecting. So thought both are related. 

mistake jaripoyindhi ante box lopala yem undhi ?

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its ok bro tell amazon customer care to pick it up from you and tell them it was supposed to go to address seen on delivery box but wrongly delivered to you...Later its their headache.

Okay, don't you think sending to that intended address is the right thing to do? 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, don't you think sending to that intended address is the right thing to do? 

That is also another option, if you don't want to spend from your pocket you can ask amazon to do job ani telling...

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

wat if some rascist sent you offensive things... there are services in market for such things 

Oh ok, I didn't know man. I see world as beautiful place. Never imagined those.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

That is also another option, if you don't want to spend from your pocket you can ask amazon to do job ani telling...

Okay, I don;t care about the money. More than the money I saw the affection and live in that gift note from parents. 

41 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Valu petesi poyaru man. When you open the box to see what is inside you saw a gift note to someone else. 

atla pettesi pothe etla open sestham uncle.. name untene adi bhi telikunda vasthene kodiga cautious tho untam ga

name lekunda unte enduku open sestham uncle dantlo bambo piyo unte endhi paristhithi appudu ethical gurinchi kaadu questn entha vigilant or mindful unam anedhi imp naa matta

1 minute ago, crazymatta said:

atla pettesi pothe etla open sestham uncle.. name untene adi bhi telikunda vasthene kodiga cautious tho untam ga

name lekunda unte enduku open sestham uncle dantlo bambo piyo unte endhi paristhithi appudu ethical gurinchi kaadu questn entha vigilant or mindful unam anedhi imp naa matta

i telling same man , he no listen

10 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

9 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

i telling same man , he no listen

it happens man. We sometimes cannot do anything except opening them. 

Let's say you ordered a furniture and it has 2 parts. So you assumed Amazon sent 2 boxes for those, but what you don't know is the other box has something else - a gift intended to someone else. 

12 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

it happens man. We sometimes cannot do anything except opening them. 

Let's say you ordered a furniture and it has 2 parts. So you assumed Amazon sent 2 boxes for those, but what you don't know is the other box has something else - a gift intended to someone else. 

iga grahachaaram g@@#nd mare toh khuda bhi kya karega anattu.. contact address unte aa person ni contact chesi shipping label pampamani chepi frwd cheyatame naa matta

i have bad ethics....even i see the note saying parents blah blah ..i will look into the box where i can find more details ...ledhu antay first mailing service enti ani chustha ...say label number unna ah courrier servuce ki call chesi details estahy sender address untundhi ...ah address ki pampistha ...

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

i have bad ethics....even i see the note saying parents blah blah ..i will look into the box where i can find more details ...ledhu antay first mailing service enti ani chustha ...say label number unna ah courrier servuce ki call chesi details estahy sender address untundhi ...ah address ki pampistha ...

Mari bad ethics anav. Theoretically you passed all the tests of ethics. SO you did ethical thing. 

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Let's say you got a parcel by mistake from Amazon. You don't know what is inside but all you know is it is a gift intended to someone else. You figured the address by ripping apart all the labels at top. You know it will cost some 30$ to send it to the intended address. You cannot reject the parcel as it was delivered at entrance door. It doesn't have return address or tracking info. It is some cheap package probably delivered through USPS. 

What would you do?

PS: This is going to be my last question in this series. 

strange! dont they mention name on the parcel? if it is valuable recipient will search for it so calling to amazon support and file a complaint is the best thing to do..