UNiversal Studio ticket

MysorePak

Boss cheapest way to get ticket for Universal studio or Disney Land etc... My experience 

once you land in Orlando and go to hotels close by these places..there you will see several signs saying Cheap tickets for all these places... I never trusted these but I went to one place and asked him for sea-world tickets which normally is about $80 or so... but this guy said he can give me 2 tickets for $ 50... I asked him why so cheap.. 

what they do ...is they are tied up with several real estate business / Resorts etc..they will ask you to put $50 as deposit for ur tickets and come to one of their companies meeting which he said happens daily from 7am-9am or so with breakfast included and listen to what they say etc.. no obligation to signup or something ..once they finish it you show ur receipt and they give you ur tickets which are genuine...we went to sea world using those no issues... again..I cannot say all of them are same process or geninue but we got it for less than half price...though

2nd tip

If ur going on a weekend ..make sure you take fast pass some $30/person ...so u don't need to wait in long queues...but if on a normal weekday i think you should be ok and you can buy those at any stall inside universal...

universal studios aite two days two parks ticket 250 something untadi and if you want to be on the line first then you have to pay another 180 something extra... i feel ki just regular ticket for two days tiskoni if you go after 1pm or 2 then you no much crowd, most rides open untill evening 9 something so you can go easily aa time lo no crowd but make sure you visit the harry potter first because max crowd akade untaru and that is the best among all 

1 hour ago, sanjaysahu said:

Boss cheapest way to get ticket for Universal studio or Disney Land etc... My experience 

once you land in Orlando and go to hotels close by these places..there you will see several signs saying Cheap tickets for all these places... I never trusted these but I went to one place and asked him for sea-world tickets which normally is about $80 or so... but this guy said he can give me 2 tickets for $ 50... I asked him why so cheap.. 

what they do ...is they are tied up with several real estate business / Resorts etc..they will ask you to put $50 as deposit for ur tickets and come to one of their companies meeting which he said happens daily from 7am-9am or so with breakfast included and listen to what they say etc.. no obligation to signup or something ..once they finish it you show ur receipt and they give you ur tickets which are genuine...we went to sea world using those no issues... again..I cannot say all of them are same process or geninue but we got it for less than half price...though

2nd tip

If ur going on a weekend ..make sure you take fast pass some $30/person ...so u don't need to wait in long queues...but if on a normal weekday i think you should be ok and you can buy those at any stall inside universal...

membership tisukovali ani full pressure untundhi. mohamatam manishi aythey deeni joliki vellakudadhu.

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, MysorePak said:

google lo universal studio tickets for march 1 week chusthunte i found this site.. ticket price is lesser than universal studio site.. eee site ne naamavacha

http://www.bestoforlando.com/universal-orlando-tickets/

Univeral tickets ki vadi website is the only place antaru. Inko bhayya cheppiattu aa seminar try cheyochu but vallaki No cheppadam oka headache. India lo a country club membership ki free mixer/cooker ichi sava kottinattu savakodataru. But fly chesi aa last day lo aa risk entha worth oh not sure.