MS Azure experts

Batman_fan

Experts, I am trying to learn BI & Analytics Microsoft Azure services. Where to start? Want to do certifications too.

Same thing with Google cloud? Where to start?

AWS has some pretty good resources and lot more info in the form of training, Youtube videos etc., but Microsoft is all over the place. Cannot figure what to learn and google cloud is even worse. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Experts, I am trying to learn BI & Analytics Microsoft Azure services. Where to start? Want to do certifications too.

AWS has pretty some good resources and lot more info in the form of training, Youtube videos etc., but Microsoft is all over the place. Cannot figure what to learn and google cloud is even worse. 

Www.google.com 

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

AWS has some pretty good resources and lot more info in the form of training, Youtube videos etc., but Microsoft is all over the place. Cannot figure what to learn and google cloud is even worse. 

Contact Satya Nadela

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

BI means what ? power BI ? if so it is not in azure stack. you have to learn separately. 

Analytics means what ? be specific ? azure lo cortana analytics suite ani oka 20+ techs unnai.... edi ?

11 minutes ago, k2s said:

BI means what ? power BI ? if so it is not in azure stack. you have to learn separately. 

Analytics means what ? be specific ? azure lo cortana analytics suite ani oka 20+ techs unnai.... edi ?

BI means Business Intelligence in general. Any services in Azure for BI? 

For Analytics, i found this https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/azure-data-analytics-for-developers-16878?l=2cY6IiP9C_2706218965

28 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

BI means Business Intelligence in general. Any services in Azure for BI? 

For Analytics, i found this https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/azure-data-analytics-for-developers-16878?l=2cY6IiP9C_2706218965

if you are a dev and understand what already available in Azure for analytics.. then you can jump start with that video. 

else if you want to start from scratch antey.. start with docs - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/#pivot=services&panel=analytics