MS Azure experts

Batman_fan

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

BI means Business Intelligence in general. Any services in Azure for BI? 

For Analytics, i found this https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/azure-data-analytics-for-developers-16878?l=2cY6IiP9C_2706218965

Only Azure meeda jobs unnaya bro asalu unna skills ki adi oka added advantage kada.. 

1 minute ago, rakeshchinna said:

Only Azure meeda jobs unnaya bro asalu unna skills ki adi oka added advantage kada.. 

Ask K2s, I am beginner in the cloud. As far as I know, yes, these  skills are good to have until organizations realize the full potential and get confidence on cloud. Then it will be must have.

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Ask K2s, I am beginner in the cloud. As far as I know, yes, these  skills are good to have until organizations realize the full potential and get confidence on cloud. Then it will be must have.

Mircosoft technologies nerchukunnaka azure gurinchi alochistharu andaru. But nuvvu direct ga cloud ante doubt vachindi. Without knowing microsoft technologies they won't hire you even you are expert in cloud (Guess mathrame).. 

11 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

Mircosoft technologies nerchukunnaka azure gurinchi alochistharu andaru. But nuvvu direct ga cloud ante doubt vachindi. Without knowing microsoft technologies they won't hire you even you are expert in cloud (Guess mathrame).. 

Most of my work is in BI and Analytics. We use Oracle heavily but lately clients started realizing cloud is much cheaper option compared to Oracle on-primse licensing (basically ORCL rips you with all kinds of fee and stupid compatibility that we don't even understand). So decided to try out BI and Analytics managed services that AWS, Azure, and Google provide and see if they have power to beat Oracle. Oracle still have some great tools that can't be replaced. Let's see

Analytics side aithe AWS best,second is Google Cloud.

Problem with Azure is as @rakeshchinna mentioned if you are not from dotnet background you have to know lot of Micorsoft tools(i mean integration part) and also with PowerShell.(Future it may change)

AWS initial ga infrastructure and Devops meedha concentrate chesindhi,recent ga re-invent 2016(AWS Glue,Athena) lo and EMR(Spark,Flink,Hbase,PrestoDB,Hive etc) ni kuda constant ga upgrade chesthundhi

Google cloud aithe first nunchi they concentrated on Data Analytics and Machine Learning,so konni tools aithe nobody can beat them now like Bigquery(managed Datawarehouse As Service),Cloud DataFlow(Managed Apache Beam which is used for building pipelines for Batch and Stream Processing),Cloud Spanner,TensorFlow(Managed Deep Learning)

Currently google cloud aithe far behind lo vundhi compared to AWS,Azure.Diane Green(VMWare Ex-Founder) ni Hire Chesaka chala pick up ayindhi,i would say with-in 1-2 years definitely i am guessing it would get good market share in Cloud Business.

AWS                  V/S           Google

Redshift,Athena              BigQuery

Amazon Aurora              Cloud Spanner

AWS QuickSight

To your use case i would suggest first look for options with AWS and then Google Cloud.

All The Best:)

3 hours ago, ColinKaepernick said:

Analytics side aithe AWS best,second is Google Cloud.

Problem with Azure is as @rakeshchinna mentioned if you are not from dotnet background you have to know lot of Micorsoft tools(i mean integration part) and also with PowerShell.(Future it may change)

AWS initial ga infrastructure and Devops meedha concentrate chesindhi,recent ga re-invent 2016(AWS Glue,Athena) lo and EMR(Spark,Flink,Hbase,PrestoDB,Hive etc) ni kuda constant ga upgrade chesthundhi

Google cloud aithe first nunchi they concentrated on Data Analytics and Machine Learning,so konni tools aithe nobody can beat them now like Bigquery(managed Datawarehouse As Service),Cloud DataFlow(Managed Apache Beam which is used for building pipelines for Batch and Stream Processing),Cloud Spanner,TensorFlow(Managed Deep Learning)

Currently google cloud aithe far behind lo vundhi compared to AWS,Azure.Diane Green(VMWare Ex-Founder) ni Hire Chesaka chala pick up ayindhi,i would say with-in 1-2 years definitely i am guessing it would get good market share in Cloud Business.

AWS                  V/S           Google

Redshift,Athena              BigQuery

Amazon Aurora              Cloud Spanner

AWS QuickSight

To your use case i would suggest first look for options with AWS and then Google Cloud.

All The Best:)

GP.

PMed :)