• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Hercules

• tortoise

• r2d2

Top Posters In This Topic

varni sati indian success chusi e range lo edustunaru gabrahmilaughing.gif

whatever the show is she got a good name and fame out of it. By now i bet she screwed a number of top producers in hollywoodbrahmilaughing.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if she is being casted under some big names in hollywood, americans mainly tellollu chala mandi religious ga follow avtunaru dani dusky color and shapes ki fida ayyibrahmilaughing.gifdc-Cover-8gianin9dj2rp5tu3bo34qrkl5-2016

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

varni sati indian success chusi e range lo edustunaru gabrahmilaughing.gif

whatever the show is she got a good name and fame out of it. By now i bet she screwed a number of top producers in hollywoodbrahmilaughing.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if she is being casted under some big names in hollywood, americans mainly tellollu chala mandi religious ga follow avtunaru dani dusky color and shapes ki fida ayyibrahmilaughing.gifdc-Cover-8gianin9dj2rp5tu3bo34qrkl5-2016

Enduku edustharru bro daaniki success osthey manakenti rakapothe manakenti. This is all part of the Hollywood game man. 

They want to open up new avenues for their public, so they need to promote a new ethnicity of women. Asian women are already conquered they need to know nothing Asian women worship white men by default often at the expense of avoiding their own men. Now it's the turn of Indian women, so no surprises here that they are trying to project a fake, plastic bitch as the quintessential Indian woman. Never mind the number of surgeries she got to get fake **, nose job, lip job and various other such she had to get done to appear decently passable. So now they can gladly overhype an average looking Indian girl as exotic , and these White men who can't land their own women can come and freely bang Indian women. 

Have you ever questioned why there's not one sex symbol when it comes to Brown men in the West while so many  brown women get the tag "exotic". Just because they want to have an option to fcuk your Indian women as well. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Enduku edustharru bro daaniki success osthey manakenti rakapothe manakenti. This is all part of the Hollywood game man. 

They want to open up new avenues for their public, so they need to promote a new ethnicity of women. Asian women are already conquered they need to know nothing Asian women worship white men by default often at the expense of avoiding their own men. Now it's the turn of Indian women, so no surprises here that they are trying to project a fake, plastic bitch as the quintessential Indian woman. Never mind the number of surgeries she got to get fake **, nose job, lip job and various other such she had to get done to appear decently passable. So now they can gladly overhype an average looking Indian girl as exotic , and these White men who can't land their own women can come and freely bang Indian women. 

Have you ever questioned why there's not one sex symbol when it comes to Brown men in the West while so many  brown women get the tag "exotic". Just because they want to have an option to fcuk your Indian women as well. 

nen chala rayali ankunna kani rayanu but just one thing you have lot of prejudices that dont fit in reality! Her body her choice. freely bang indian women aa haha i had a thorough laugh at that! I can assert again, white gals go crazy for brown men(gotta be clean, cut and pro).

11 minutes ago, Hercules said:

nen chala rayali ankunna kani rayanu but just one thing you have lot of prejudices that dont fit in reality! Her body her choice. freely bang indian women aa haha i had a thorough laugh at that! I can assert again, white gals go crazy for brown men(gotta be clean, cut and pro).

Women of all ethnicity go for men of any ethnicity provided he's manly enough. Manly here refers to having confidence, game and a decent personality. That manliness can be developed irrespective of the color of your skin or ethnicity.

I had my share of girlfriends from every ethnicity, I also don't put White women on a pedestal over other women. My taste in women depends on their substance not their race. But this is unusual since most desi guys swoon over white women and put them on a pedestal, the fact that you exclude "White gals" seems to indicate you might belong to the above category. LOL. Again it's your life your choice so I am not questioning that or belittling you for your choices. 

We all have biases and prejudices, can you point out who doesn't? We all have some pre-conceived notions atleast to a certain extent. And when did I say anything about Priyanka not having a choice? I just find her incredibly fake and lacking screen presence of any sort. An average brown bimbo at best, if any. 

If you find that I have some prejudices, you should feel free to comment upon them. 

12 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You still haven't answered one valid observation I have made. Why is it that suddenly Brown women are all exotic and the trophy to achieve in Hollywood and American television while we never see any Brown guy even remotely approach the status of a sex symbol? 

Hollywood decides what you need to find sexy, they are the ones that drive social choices in a lot of cases. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Women of all ethnicity go for men of any ethnicity provided he's manly enough. Manly here refers to having confidence, game and a decent personality. That manliness can be developed irrespective of the color of your skin or ethnicity.

I had my share of girlfriends from every ethnicity, I also don't put White women on a pedestal over other women. My taste in women depends on their substance not their race. But this is unusual since most desi guys swoon over white women and put them on a pedestal, the fact that you exclude "White gals" seems to indicate you might belong to the above category. LOL. Again it's your life your choice so I am not questioning that or belittling you for your choices. 

We all have biases and prejudices, can you point out who doesn't? We all have some pre-conceived notions atleast to a certain extent. And when did I say anything about Priyanka not having a choice? I just find her incredibly fake and lacking screen presence of any sort. An average brown bimbo at best, if any. 

If you find that I have some prejudices, you should feel free to comment upon them. 

example isthe exclude chesina ani decide ayinav kada anduke ekkuva rayanu ani esina@3$%

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

example isthe exclude chesina ani decide ayinav kada anduke ekkuva rayanu ani esina@3$%

There's enough evidence all around to prove that desi guys swoon over white girls and look down upon almost every other ethnicity of women, esp the slightly darker ones. 

I guess it's coincidental that your example only uses "white gals". 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You still haven't answered one valid observation I have made. Why is it that suddenly Brown women are all exotic and the trophy to achieve in Hollywood and American television while we never see any Brown guy even remotely approach the status of a sex symbol? 

Hollywood decides what you need to find sexy, they are the ones that drive social choices in a lot of cases. 

Most accepting nation in the world USA, it is still changing rapidly man. Brown population inka minority , so media bias anedi untundi for another half a century. 

India la Nigerian ni sex-symbol ga chupiyamanu anattundi ne question, forget about sex-symbols they dont even get rental homes. 

Just now, Hercules said:

Most accepting nation in the world USA, it is still changing rapidly man. Brown population inka minority , so media bias anedi untundi for another half a century. 

India la Nigerian ni sex-symbol ga chupiyamanu anattundi ne question, forget about sex-symbols they dont even get rental homes. 

Lol okay that's partly true. But Hollywood is very biased they want to show only what they want to show. 

India la Nigerian antava manollu entha pedda racist gallo manaku teliyandi kaadu le. So adi eppatiki jaragadu, US of course is far more progressive on that front comapared to us. 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

There's enough evidence all around to prove that desi guys swoon over white girls and look down upon almost every other ethnicity of women, esp the slightly darker ones. 

I guess it's coincidental that your example only uses "white gals". 

You are making a wide generalization here. Swooning over white females is not the same as looking down on darker females.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

You are making a wide generalization here. Swooning over white females is not the same as looking down on darker females.

Okay man nijamga cheppu majority of the desi guys if they had a choice to choose between a white girl and a black girl, who would they go for? 

India la ne dark skin unna ammayini takkuvaga choostharu, fair and lovely promote chestharu. Ivanni looking down upon dark skinned females kadantava? 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Lol okay that's partly true. But Hollywood is very biased they want to show only what they want to show. 

India la Nigerian antava manollu entha pedda racist gallo manaku teliyandi kaadu le. So adi eppatiki jaragadu, US of course is far more progressive on that front comapared to us. 

Hollywood is a shitshow, its a plain fact. Nen ekkada hollywood ni support cheyale@3$% kani scene today in hollywood is 100times better than it was in 80s or 90s.

Actors are paid regardless of their race or color today.