H1 RFE

GOLA MANOJ

Hi 

My employer submitted response to RFE on Nov  2 2016 but I didn't get any outcome yet. Usually how much time it will take for a regular application to get the decision after submitting the response to RFE? It's been almost 4 months and no change in the status,response to RFE was received . Is there any other way to know why it is taking to long other than USCIS website?

Thank you

15 minutes ago, GOLA MANOJ said:

Hi 

My employer submitted response to RFE on Nov  2 2016 but I didn't get any outcome yet. Usually how much time it will take for a regular application to get the decision after submitting the response to RFE? It's been almost 4 months and no change in the status,response to RFE was received . Is there any other way to know why it is taking to long other than USCIS website?

Thank you

I don't know if there is any rule like that or not... 

my colleague tolded... If the H1B processing takes more than 90 days in regular processing, you can make it premium and your money will be refunded annadu.. He said he did the same thing.

19 minutes ago, GOLA MANOJ said:

Hi 

Thank you

Make it premium

21 minutes ago, GOLA MANOJ said:

Hi 

Thank you

raise an SR and they will get back to you within 2 days on why delay or when they will come to conclusion

6 minutes ago, budamkayabalraj said:

I don't know if there is any rule like that or not... 

my colleague tolded... If the H1B processing takes more than 90 days in regular processing, you can make it premium and your money will be refunded annadu.. He said he did the same thing.

idhi anta case or nijjama konchem chepu bro 

ma employer nenu pay chesanu premium ki 

4 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

raise an SR and they will get back to you within 2 days on why delay or when they will come to conclusion

How to raise a SR?

who should raise ,me or my employer?