Horror climax for Sasikala biopic

Kool_SRG

171179.JPG

Controversial director and filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma today said that his biopic on Amma's soul mate V.K Sasikala will be "unimaginably shocking". To that effect he released a poster too. It is known that Sasikala is currently serving four-year jail term after being convicted in Jayalalitha's disproportionate assets case.

RGV said that the biopic he has titled as "Sasikala" will be be the story of what happened behind and in front of Sasikala and that only Mannaargudi mafia members can understand this. RGV even added that Sasikala is, "Don Vito Corleone of the Manargudi mafia family. She doesn't even offer for you to refuse."

RGV said he'd attempt to show the true relationship between Jayalalithaa and Sasikala in the movie and his tweet on this reads: 

"Truth behind Jayalalithaa and Sasikala relationship, from what Poes Garden servants told me, is unimaginably shocking and I will show it in my film" 

Latest he made sensible tweets about Sasikala and even gave us a peek into the climax of the film. RGV tweeted: After all the unimaginable turns and twists in TN Horror politics the best climax would be Jayalalitha's ghost rising from grave

The maverick director is currently busy with crime thriller franchise "Sarkar" featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Yami Gautam and Manoj Bajpayee.