Hyd airport nunchi cabs ela book cheskovali??

siru

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• xxxmen

• chicchara

• BostonBullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Peter123 said:

hyd lo free wifi loveda emi ledu man,,,adedo nunber isthey appudu confirmation istadu number ki,,apudu aa pass code enter chesthey connect avtadi anukunta,,,dennama mari us, australia, uk or any other countries nundi vasthey paristhi endi ,,,indian airportlu eppudu bagupadthayo endo...ac undadu kinda floor lo malla,,,chi chi

international roaming or 

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/foreigners-tourists-bsnl-sim-cards-airport-arrival-tourism-ministry/1/845754.html

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

malla e sign up lu tokka thota koora evadiki kavali man, if we come out of the airport we can actually make a call, local booth ones, but there would be a lot of wait time near the gates waiting for the luggage to pick up, you would want to let your loved ones outside waiting for you through whatsapp or some thing like that which we need minimum internet, bayata family wait chesthey for a longer time, how would they feel, whats going on ani...i did faced this sitation and it freaked me shyt....i hate indian airports..they do suck,,,faced similar problem when i was i delhi airport, ffor christ sake delhi is the capital, and you woundnt even get shyt internet in that damn airport..fuk indian airports *&Y&

9 hours ago, Peter123 said:

malla e sign up lu tokka thota koora evadiki kavali man, if we come out of the airport we can actually make a call, local booth ones, but there would be a lot of wait time near the gates waiting for the luggage to pick up, you would want to let your loved ones outside waiting for you through whatsapp or some thing like that which we need minimum internet, bayata family wait chesthey for a longer time, how would they feel, whats going on ani...i did faced this sitation and it freaked me shyt....i hate indian airports..they do suck,,,faced similar problem when i was i delhi airport, ffor christ sake delhi is the capital, and you woundnt even get shyt internet in that damn airport..fuk indian airports 

haha..everything u said is true.

System ni marche antha scene manaki ledu kabatti..next time oka indian sim card deggara pettukunte problem solved kada

21 hours ago, siru said:

Eppudu family vachi pick cheskune vallu..ee sari i want to go on my own

Cabs ekkada book cheskovali? any ideas?

Never get it inside airport or evaraina adgithe dont go. Go downstairs take left there will be a booth 24hrs open with govt employee pay him and ticket isthadu adi evarki chupinchina tiskopotharu akkadne untaru andaru cab drivers. Its very reasonable amount over there just above uber rates.

1 minute ago, busstand_bathku said:

Never get it inside airport or evaraina adgithe dont go. Go downstairs take left there will be a booth 24hrs open with govt employee pay him and ticket isthadu adi evarki chupinchina tiskopotharu akkadne untaru andaru cab drivers. Its very reasonable amount over there just above uber rates.

cool..thankyou