desi community istam undadu for living anevallu unnara?

chedugudu_chidambaram

chala mandi desilu yekkada unnara ani vethukkuni veltharu.. coleague oikathanu wantedly desilu leni place lo living with wife

artham kaledu logic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Hyper

• Android_Halwa

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

chala mandi desilu yekkada unnara ani vethukkuni veltharu.. coleague oikathanu wantedly desilu leni place lo living with wife

artham kaledu logic

Add me to that list... Nenu ippatiki eppatiki desilathone unde vanni untunna undabothunna.. 

if youu are a well cultured to be americanised desi, you will never stay with another desi..if you don't want your kids to be ane among other desi kids at schools, you will never stay among desi communitities.

if you are tough to americanised and interested to live life like a desi...then you are the type who looks around for desi communitties..

Yes because too many desis in one place divide themselves as per their region(Andhra vs Telangana), caste, abhimana hero or aradhya daivam etc and pollute the atmosphere. Plus they are extremely obsessed with material riches and compare themselves to their neighboring desis when it comes to accumulating material wealth. 

Plus if I have kids I want them to be a regular average kid and mingle with everyone in the society and not just stick to his ethnic circle. I would encourage them to date inter racially and even form long lasting relationships. For all these to happen I should stay away from desi communities, which is what I normally do. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if youu are a well cultured to be americanised desi, you will never stay with another desi..if you don't want your kids to be ane among other desi kids at schools, you will never stay among desi communitities.

if you are tough to americanised and interested to live life like a desi...then you are the type who looks around for desi communitties..

Some desis want to come here, live here, earn money here yet don't want their kids to mingle with American kids. They would eventually want their kids to marry within their own samajika vargam etc once they grow up. They are oblivious to their hypocrisy. 

10 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

artham kaledu logic

first lo ala untunde man ... tarvathalife meeda virakti vacchindi ..

enthaina mana anna vallu manaki kanipinchakunda unte life lo loneliness vacchestundi

15 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

artham kaledu logic

mee.............i brought a condo in non desi place,

now due to some reasons , apartment lo vuntunaaa in a different place where desis are there,but dont know the people next door even i'm in the same apt for 3 years

Just now, yankees said:

mee.............i brought a condo in non desi place,

now due to some reasons , apartment lo vuntunaaa in a different place where desis are there,but dont know the people next door even i'm in the same apt for 3 years

mana side nunchi initiation ledha ?

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Some desis want to come here, live here, earn money here yet don't want their kids to mingle with American kids. They would eventually want their kids to marry within their own samajika vargam etc once they grow up. They are oblivious to their hypocrisy. 

I once spoke to a guy who did not want his kids to mingle with other desi kids and what he said was actually true and made sense..

Most of the desi parents love their kids to the core but they don't teach habits and manners and these parents expect the school teachers to teach everything and such parents only bother about the performance and grades but other activities such as sports,games, personality development and skills, story writing, drama,music,travel etc they don't encourage their kids into these activities and obviously such things don't go down well with people who are interested in extra curricular activities and fear such desi parents might infulence their kids at school and so prefer to choose far away from such types..

and there are many such parents who don't want to send their kids to schools dominated bu desi kids and they have a reason, its not a personal choice, a professional and very serious thought many of them will not even understand what it is..

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I once spoke to a guy who did not want his kids to mingle with other desi kids and what he said was actually true and made sense..

Most of the desi parents love their kids to the core but they don't teach habits and manners and these parents expect the school teachers to teach everything and such parents only bother about the performance and grades but other activities such as sports,games, personality development and skills, story writing, drama,music,travel etc they don't encourage their kids into these activities and obviously such things don't go down well with people who are interested in extra curricular activities and fear such desi parents might infulence their kids at school and so prefer to choose far away from such types..

and there are many such parents who don't want to send their kids to schools dominated bu desi kids and they have a reason, its not a personal choice, a professional and very serious thought many of them will not even understand what it is..

Sensible guy. I personally wouldn't force my kid if I were to ever have one to not mingle with desi kids, I would first try to make him not differentiate with who he mingles with based on his race/ethnicity. 

Once that's done he's free to choose his own friends circle. 

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes because too many desis in one place divide themselves as per their region(Andhra vs Telangana), caste, abhimana hero or aradhya daivam etc and pollute the atmosphere. Plus they are extremely obsessed with material riches and compare themselves to their neighboring desis when it comes to accumulating material wealth. 

Plus if I have kids I want them to be a regular average kid and mingle with everyone in the society and not just stick to his ethnic circle. I would encourage them to date inter racially and even form long lasting relationships. For all these to happen I should stay away from desi communities, which is what I normally do. 

i agreee with you.. maa irwing la northies oka group tamil tambis oka group TG or group .. and gajji group and telugu oka group .. 

Its always preferrable to be in desi community (it should be mixed with few desis and tellolu ,chinks). if we have any problem any emergency then ee tellodu dekadu, desis will help us at least morally.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sensible guy. I personally wouldn't force my kid if I were to ever have one to not mingle with desi kids, I would first try to make him not differentiate with who he mingles with based on his race/ethnicity. 

Once that's done he's free to choose his own friends circle. 

Its not differentiating but choosing wise things so that kids don;t gets influenced to unnessasary things. If you are kind of americanised and you expect your kids to be americanised, then what is the point in mingling with semi-desi kids ? who gets taught american way of life at school and Indian way of life at home...kids get confused and thats the reason they are called ABCD...And its not a healthy habit either...