desi community istam undadu for living anevallu unnara?

chedugudu_chidambaram

16 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

mana side nunchi initiation ledha ?

Nenu epudu initiation tisukonu...............my wife used to scold me in the beginnning, kanisam hi kuda cheppanu eduruga kanipiste.........attitude anukuntaru anedi..........but that is me........edaina vallu chepthene nenu respond avutaa...next time nenu cheptanu........neenu velli mari kalisiponu......adi na character

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Hyper

• Android_Halwa

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

Top Posters In This Topic

Your colleague did 100% correct. Desi community lo unte always comparisions. Ekkada land konnaru ekkada illu konnaru india lo entha salary mee wife ni vere state ki work ki enduku send cheyaledu she makes money  H1 extension ayinda amendment ayinda h4 ead vachinda ilantivanni untay. 

At least vere deaham lonina prashantham ga unnanni rojulu undi povali. 

42 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

desi community istam undadu for living anevallu unnara?

chala mandi desilu yekkada unnara ani vethukkuni veltharu.. coleague oikathanu wantedly desilu leni place lo living with wife

artham kaledu logic

apartment will be dirty most of the cases in big cities...desi ,maku, nallolu leni apartmentsmostly baguntayi...and community wise think cheyalsina avasram ledhu ani emo

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I once spoke to a guy who did not want his kids to mingle with other desi kids and what he said was actually true and made sense..

Most of the desi parents love their kids to the core but they don't teach habits and manners and these parents expect the school teachers to teach everything and such parents only bother about the performance and grades but other activities such as sports,games, personality development and skills, story writing, drama,music,travel etc they don't encourage their kids into these activities and obviously such things don't go down well with people who are interested in extra curricular activities and fear such desi parents might infulence their kids at school and so prefer to choose far away from such types..

and there are many such parents who don't want to send their kids to schools dominated bu desi kids and they have a reason, its not a personal choice, a professional and very serious thought many of them will not even understand what it is..

Most of them r H1's and single income so bit hard anukunta..andhuke encourage chyearu...@~`

Finally it all depends on the income. More you earn, more you get flexibility to do whatever you want. 

Otherwise, we don't even try to think what is better for kids. We just try to find the cheapest options always. 

26 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

i agreee with you.. maa irwing la northies oka group tamil tambis oka group TG or group .. and gajji group and telugu oka group .. 

See. Exactly what I described in my post. I have seen this behavior very commonly. 

14 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Most of them r H1's and single income so bit hard anukunta..andhuke encourage chyearu...@~`

BS a lot of these are taught free in public schools. But of course it's not as prestigious as sending them to "spelling bees" for most desi parents. 

14 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Well, we have reasons to support our claims and so are people who wanted to stay away from desi community, they have their own reasons too..

26 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

i agreee with you.. maa irwing la northies oka group tamil tambis oka group TG or group .. and gajji group and telugu oka group .. 

peddavaru meru irving lo ekkada untaru andi 

nenu ma mestri daggara worst iwrign lo untunna.

nenu masters chesatappudu memu unde appts lo max desis untaru ani nenu 25 miles from uni vere state lo unde vadini whole appt community lo brown skinned memu. max nallaolu unna kani they respected us we were going to school. 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

peddavaru meru irving lo ekkada untaru andi 

nenu ma mestri daggara worst iwrign lo untunna.

nenu masters chesatappudu memu unde appts lo max desis untaru ani nenu 25 miles from uni vere state lo unde vadini whole appt community lo brown skinned memu. max nallaolu unna kani they respected us we were going to school. 

Nallollu chala cool man. Agree they have their own social issues and family issues but then I don't like the way desis go to extreme lengths to avoid living near communities where they live. 

I lived in an apartment where most of the demographics were brothers, I made good friends and even went to a couple of their homes for Christmas. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

BS a lot of these are taught free in public schools. But of course it's not as prestigious as sending them to "spelling bees" for most desi parents. 

games and sports are taught at school, If dad doesnt know NFL, How can he take his kid to the game ? If mom doesnt know drama, How can she teach her daughter acting skills...these are not needed t survive but all these are part of school curriculum. 

Parents doesnt know american way of life and like wise, kids going to schools will get to see two different worlds...teachers teach american way of life, at home it is a different way of life...poor desi kids they have to shuttle between two different life styles...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

games and sports are taught at school, If dad doesnt know NFL, How can he take his kid to the game ? If mom doesnt know drama, How can she teach her daughter acting skills...these are not needed t survive but all these are part of school curriculum. 

Parents doesnt know american way of life and like wise, kids going to schools will get to see two different worlds...teachers teach american way of life, at home it is a different way of life...poor desi kids they have to shuttle between two different life styles...

And end up being confused, true. Can't blame the poor kids for that. They are constantly harassed at home to participate in pointless spelling bees, if they can't match up to the neighbor's kids who made it to the regional spelling bee finals then they are discouraged from pursuing anything else they might take an interest in. 

Living in a first world nation with a third world thinking is the cause of such issues. A lot of these kids also get bullied at school and develop an aversion towards social gatherings. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nallollu chala cool man. Agree they have their own social issues and family issues but then I don't like the way desis go to extreme lengths to avoid living near communities where they live. 

I lived in an apartment where most of the demographics were brothers, I made good friends and even went to a couple of their homes for Christmas. 

bro they are very honest int the work they do.  If u ever met a blck guy over 30 he is very cool. we desis never tip but I never seen a blck guy not tipping in MOM & pop  restaurant.  

they work their assoff 

lets consider the restrooms in airports  which are cleaned by blcks they are very clean  have ever seen a whte people  doing janitor job. go to a place where the blck is  manager he makes sure that e gives u best customer service 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

public schools lo vesthe education etla untadho telvadha bhhayya neeku..private lo vestharu mostly...so get competitive..public lo vetshe inka karchu endhi...avanitiki pay chestharu..private manchi school unna districts lo apartments tesukuntaru..avi high..single pay lo ani kastam ani na namakam...not to blame anyone but financial situation...its like indian lower middle class familes