desi community istam undadu for living anevallu unnara?

chedugudu_chidambaram

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

And end up being confused, true. Can't blame the poor kids for that. They are constantly harassed at home to participate in pointless spelling bees, if they can't match up to the neighbor's kids who made it to the regional spelling bee finals then they are discouraged from pursuing anything else they might take an interest in. 

Living in a first world nation with a third world thinking is the cause of such issues. A lot of these kids also get bullied at school and develop an aversion towards social gatherings. 

Thats y they r called ABCD...american born confused desis@3$%

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Hyper

• Android_Halwa

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

bro they are very honest int the work they do.  If u ever met a blck guy over 30 he is very cool. we desis never tip but I never seen a blck guy not tipping in MOM & pop  restaurant.  

they work their assoff 

lets consider the restrooms in airports  which are cleaned by blcks they are very clean  have ever seen a whte people  doing janitor job. go to a place where the blck is  manager he makes sure that e gives u best customer service 

nallolluu... the best.. gas station lo pani chese apudu.. chala frndly ga untaruu nalla customers... tellollu navvina fake untadi mostly...

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

bro they are very honest int the work they do.  If u ever met a blck guy over 30 he is very cool. we desis never tip but I never seen a blck guy not tipping in MOM & pop  restaurant.  

they work their assoff 

lets consider the restrooms in airports  which are cleaned by blcks they are very clean  have ever seen a whte people  doing janitor job. go to a place where the blck is  manager he makes sure that e gives u best customer service 

*=:

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

if youu are a well cultured to be americanised desi, you will never stay with another desi..if you don't want your kids to be ane among other desi kids at schools, you will never stay among desi communitities.

if you are tough to americanised and interested to live life like a desi...then you are the type who looks around for desi communitties..

can you define Americanized?? learn to spell like a american first...

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes because too many desis in one place divide themselves as per their region(Andhra vs Telangana), caste, abhimana hero or aradhya daivam etc and pollute the atmosphere. Plus they are extremely obsessed with material riches and compare themselves to their neighboring desis when it comes to accumulating material wealth. 

Plus if I have kids I want them to be a regular average kid and mingle with everyone in the society and not just stick to his ethnic circle. I would encourage them to date inter racially and even form long lasting relationships. For all these to happen I should stay away from desi communities, which is what I normally do. 

maa community lo nuvvu annattu anni types of peeps unnaru...but maku aa bedha bhaavalu em levu....

maybe nee lanti vadu okadu vasthe alaantivi start avuthaayemo....plz dont come near our community...

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Some desis want to come here, live here, earn money here yet don't want their kids to mingle with American kids. They would eventually want their kids to marry within their own samajika vargam etc once they grow up. They are oblivious to their hypocrisy. 

i have a girl and i want her to marry as per her wish...

i live in a desi community...

1 minute ago, Hyper said:

public schools lo vesthe education etla untadho telvadha bhhayya neeku..private lo vestharu mostly...so get competitive..public lo vetshe inka karchu endhi...avanitiki pay chestharu..private manchi school unna districts lo apartments tesukuntaru..avi high..single pay lo ani kastam ani na namakam...not to blame anyone but financial situation...its like indian lower middle class familes

Most desis make far above the average income for an American middle class, come on. I have even seen reports where our people huff and puff their chests and beat their chests proclaiming to be the highest income minority in the US. So how can the question of an Indian middle class come into picture here. 

Most desi families typically have atleast one to 2 luxury cars, living in a pretty safe suburb(mostly a White majority suburb). Most of these suburbs which are high income have extremely good public schools, less than 10% of desis send their kids to expensive private schools. 

You are talking about inner city schools that have poor school standards, but I hardly ever see any desi kid being sent to school there. So you have your logic reverse here. 

2 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

maa community lo nuvvu annattu anni types of peeps unnaru...but maku aa bedha bhaavalu em levu....

maybe nee lanti vadu okadu vasthe alaantivi start avuthaayemo....plz dont come near our community...

I don't have to, keep your gajji to yourself bro. 

1 minute ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

i have a girl and i want her to marry as per her wish...

i live in a desi community...

Good but can you that the vast majority of desis you have come across share those ideals? 

If they did, why do I find American born and bred men and women put up their profiles on Bharatmatrimony and Shaadi and look for brides and grooms from their respective samajika vargam? 

4 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Ekkado kooda cheppu community, I will try to stay away from there. Again if the above doesn't apply to your community you don't have to crib and cry here. 

Plus atleast one person in this very own thread that these sort of behaviors are quite common in desi majority communities, so don't know what point you are trying to prove here. 

12 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Thats y they r called ABCD...american born confused desis@3$%

We shouldn't be laughing at them. The fact that our kids are brought up in a way where they are even confused about their identity is a slap on the face of their parents if anything. 

World might be a better place if you stop laughing at such kids and try to improve their plight by educating their parents towards better parental standards. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Most desis make far above the average income for an American middle class, come on. I have even seen reports where our people huff and puff their chests and beat their chests proclaiming to be the highest income minority in the US. So how can the question of an Indian middle class come into picture here. 

Most desi families typically have atleast one to 2 luxury cars, living in a pretty safe suburb(mostly a White majority suburb). Most of these suburbs which are high income have extremely good public schools, less than 10% of desis send their kids to expensive private schools. 

You are talking about inner city schools that have poor school standards, but I hardly ever see any desi kid being sent to school there. So you have your logic reverse here. 

In these 10yrs in US i have never seen such kind luxary desi having 2 cars...mostly who have come on masters and recently married maintaining such stuff...U might have come to US just 5-6yrs back...There is life beyond it....I am talking abt guys who still drive toyota coroall, honda civic....and ofcourse they save money to get a good home in india...and make there children get better education...they think spending on extra culture activities would have no impact on children and saving on a house is better...this is regarding 60-70% of people who came on H1's... they might be forced to send to 1 or 2 if the other parents insist but if not nope they will not..hope this explains things

8 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

@3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ekkado kooda cheppu community, I will try to stay away from there. Again if the above doesn't apply to your community you don't have to crib and cry here. 

Plus atleast one person in this very own thread that these sort of behaviors are quite common in desi majority communities, so don't know what point you are trying to prove here. 

bro you hate desi's 

and i have no problems living in a desi community...

nee opinions nuvvu cheppevu...naa opinions nenu cheppenu...

nenu chepthe crib and cry  antunnavu....

nuvvu cheppindhe correct ani stress chestunnav....

the point i am trying to make is...you are not always correct...

nuvvu cheppe okka quality kooda nenu choose desi communities lo kanapadaledhu....bcoz i dont specifically look for those qualties in ppl i meet....

stop being a judgemental hoe and stop generalizing people thats my point....