desi community istam undadu for living anevallu unnara?

chedugudu_chidambaram

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

We shouldn't be laughing at them. The fact that our kids are brought up in a way where they are even confused about their identity is a slap on the face of their parents if anything. 

World might be a better place if you stop laughing at such kids and try to improve their plight by educating their parents towards better parental standards. 

Its no pointing in improving others kids bcoz they r not my kids and now a days ur own kids dont listen to u most of time...what will they...and no parents accept ur suggestions if u dont have kids..thats our indian mentailty.......When i get my kids...I will educate them in such a way that they will have open mind to these topics..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Hyper

• Android_Halwa

• ve_ndor_bad_cows

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

bro you hate desi's 

and i have no problems living in a desi community...

nee opinions nuvvu cheppevu...naa opinions nenu cheppenu...

nenu chepthe crib and cry  antunnavu....

nuvvu cheppindhe correct ani stress chestunnav....

the point i am trying to make is...you are not always correct...

nuvvu cheppe okka quality kooda nenu choose desi communities lo kanapadaledhu....bcoz i dont specifically look for those qualties in ppl i meet....

stop being a judgemental hoe and stop generalizing people thats my point....

@3$%

6 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

bro you hate desi's 

nuvvu cheppe okka quality kooda nenu choose desi communities lo kanapadaledhu....bcoz i dont specifically look for those qualties in ppl i meet....

Because you are the asshole who attacked me personally asking me to stay away from your community when I made an observation. 

You are free to disagree with my observations but you have gone a step ahead and tried to make it personal by indicating that I am the one who's capable of inciting such division within your community. 

You spoke like a true hypocrite, I am sure you must have pretty standard references as to what makes one desi vs what makes one hate desis etc. I don't hate desis, I merely hate the hypocritical nature some of you possess, like how you just proved it. 

11 minutes ago, Hyper said:

In these 10yrs in US i have never seen such kind luxary desi having 2 cars...mostly who have come on masters and recently married maintaining such stuff...U might have come to US just 5-6yrs back...There is life beyond it....I am talking abt guys who still drive toyota coroall, honda civic....and ofcourse they save money to get a good home in india...and make there children get better education...they think spending on extra culture activities would have no impact on children and saving on a house is better...this is regarding 60-70% of people who came on H1's... they might be forced to send to 1 or 2 if the other parents insist but if not nope they will not..hope this explains things

I have come here 12 years ago, and what I have said can be verified by going to any affluent suburb in the US with a significant amount of desi population. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Because you are the asshole who attacked me personally asking me to stay away from your community when I made an observation. 

You are free to disagree with my observations but you have gone a step ahead and tried to make it personal by indicating that I am the one who's capable of inciting such division within your community. 

You spoke like a true hypocrite, I am sure you must have pretty standard references as to what makes one desi vs what makes one hate desis etc. I don't hate desis, I merely hate the hypocritical nature some of you possess, like how you just proved it. 

when you generalize everything and attacking a whole community i felt obliged as a member of the same community and took your attack personally....

thats why stop generalizing people...

dont be a judgemental hoe by having a narrow mind...

Just now, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

when you generalize everything and attacking a whole community i felt obliged as a member of the same community and took your attack personally....

Pointing out a common trait isn't attacking them. Desis do a good job of attacking themselves by dividing themselves anyway. So I don't have to even try there. 

I am free to make my own judgments, seems you can't stand them if you don't agree with them. Typical elitist attitude. If you had a modicum of common sense, you could have made your own judgments instead of "attacking" me here. 

2 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Look who is preaching about not having a narrow mind. 

The same bigot who can't stand someone else having an opinion different from his, and consequently attacks them from having an opinion different from their own. 

@3$%

House mana budget lo manaki nachindhi dorikithey konukkunta, I don't care desis ekkuva unnara thakkuva unnara ani. Lucky ga nenu konna area lo desis leru. Evaru party ki pilichina 15 miles povalsindhey @3$% . Maa intlo party host chesthey raaru. Née okkadi kosam memu intha mandhi raavala antha dhuram nuvvey itu vachey antunnaru.

17 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

bro you hate desi's 

Babu ek number...ida evaru ae desi gadini emantaleru...vachindayya, saviour of desis pani kattukuni..

desi gallu enduku inkoka desi ganiki dooram ga vuntadu...what are the main reasons ani charcha modalaindi..anthe kani...desi ae na kulam, desi ae na matham..desigallani emanna ante peeka kostha ante...kastam kada..

sudu..saduvu..context ardam chesuko..atarvata, peeka kostavo, kosina peekaki kutlu vesthavo ne istam...

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Babu ek number...ida evaru ae desi gadini emantaleru...vachindayya, saviour of desis pani kattukuni..

desi gallu enduku inkoka desi ganiki dooram ga vuntadu...what are the main reasons ani charcha modalaindi..anthe kani...desi ae na kulam, desi ae na matham..desigallani emanna ante peeka kostha ante...kastam kada..

sudu..saduvu..context ardam chesuko..atarvata, peeka kostavo, kosina peekaki kutlu vesthavo ne istam...

Charcha lo participate cheyalekunte ilane personal attacks ki pothar le vayya. Adi valla nature anthey idiseyi. 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

House mana budget lo manaki nachindhi dorikithey konukkunta, I don't care desis ekkuva unnara thakkuva unnara ani. Lucky ga nenu konna area lo desis leru. Evaru party ki pilichina 15 miles povalsindhey @3$% . Maa intlo party host chesthey raaru. Née okkadi kosam memu intha mandhi raavala antha dhuram nuvvey itu vachey antunnaru.

oh you mean...youu bought your house...which is dream house..and coincidentally there are no desis near you...when you bought the house, you did not think of it too..

wow..awesome..evadanna dawat ki pilchina kuda 15 miles povalsi vastundi..

ento tom bhayya...ardustam ante neede...nee budget lo dream house konkunnav...asalu entha kalisivachindo chudu...anduke dream house annaru...entha coinincidence oh chudu...okka desi kuda ledanta chuttu muttu...wesome yeah, entha dauladina iyalrepu atla dorkuthaledu, atlanti...dream..just dream house ani qualification petukuni konkunte, chusinava desi gallu leru..and now ipudu balla guddi chepochu...edo lucky ga..ala..oka illu konipadesthe...edi..oka illu..edi..lucky ga...edi..ade..mana budget la..edo mana budget la illu vachindani ..konipadesthe pole ani konte..inka lucky ga ada desi gallu kuda ledu..edi, idantha lucky ga ne..

adrustam ante neede pedda manishi...

mee intlo party host chesthe hosts ravodhu ane antha dooram lo konnav le illu..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

oh you mean...youu bought your house...which is dream house..and coincidentally there are no desis near you...when you bought the house, you did not think of it too..

ento tom bhayya...ardustam ante neede...nee budget lo dream house konkunnav...asalu entha kalisivachindo chudu...anduke dream house annaru...entha coinincidence oh chudu...okka desi kuda ledanta chuttu muttu...wesome yeah, entha dauladina iyalrepu atla dorkuthaledu, atlanti...dream..just dream house ani qualification petukuni konkunte, chusinava desi gallu leru..and now ipudu balla guddi chepochu...edo lucky ga..ala..oka illu konipadesthe...edi..oka illu..edi..lucky ga...edi..ade..mana budget la..edo mana budget la illu vachindani ..konipadesthe pole ani konte..inka lucky ga ada desi gallu kuda ledu..edi, idantha lucky ga ne..

()>>

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Em cheppadaluchukunnavu halwa. Dream house ani ekkada anna? naa budget lo naaku nachina home anna. 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lol. You mean to say "lucky" ane word use chesi "hate"  ane word ni baga cover chesadu ana?

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Em cheppadaluchukunnavu halwa. Dream house ani ekkada anna? naa budget lo naaku nachina home anna. 

poni le...naa thappu pedda manishi...ardam thappu aithe kshaminchu...asalu ardam ae ledu anukunte, manninchu...

emi chepalanukunna ante....nuvu entha budget lekkalu esina, east facing chusi konna...base reality  endante..even, lucky aina kuda...one of the major point of consideration while buying a house is definetely we will see the desi community near us..and it is one of the deciding factor too...nuvu oo anna..oohu anna...nijam nippulantidi...

it might not be dominant point of consideration but desi factor is one of the point we all consider while buying a house...edi, budget lo vachindani konipadesina kuda..