Another racism incident

TOM_BHAYYA

As the incident unfolds, the unnamed man abusing and a young woman who accompanied him were already seated in the row ahead of the victims in a flight headed to Houston. An Indian man and Pakistani woman purportedly in their traditional attire were placing their bags in the overhead bin. The American passenger remarked,”That’s not a bomb in your bag, is it?”

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• katuri

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

As the incident unfolds, the unnamed man abusing and a young woman who accompanied him were already seated in the row ahead of the victims in a flight headed to Houston. An Indian man and Pakistani woman purportedly in their traditional attire were placing their bags in the overhead bin. The American passenger remarked,”That’s not a bomb in your bag, is it?”

*&Y&

dont argue amey argue chesinattu, flight kabatti vaadi daggara gun ledhu adhey untey enti situation. ignore their comments and complain. she took a video of this incident he might sue her now ila post chesinandhuku

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

dont argue amey argue chesinattu, flight kabatti vaadi daggara gun ledhu adhey untey enti situation. ignore their comments and complain. she took a video of this incident he might sue her now ila post chesinandhuku

I thought she could be American .. fellow passengers antha racist are not allowed this is not trumps America annaranta

4 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

ya...for once she should practice the word love and keep haters at bay.

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I thought she could be American .. fellow passengers antha racist are not allowed this is not trumps America annaranta

10engbatte varak vadhilettu leru

7 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

she's definitely born in the US. Kaneesam aamey laanti vaallu kooda, if they don't fight back, there's no hope for immigrants in the US.

silent ga velli complain chesi vellipovataaniki, they are not like recent immigrants who are scared and unsure. They are born here, and they own the place. That's the only way they can think.

tomorrow your kids will also be like this only. You can't tell them to take it slow. Its like holding them back.

That said, I do feel s0rry for the white guy. Him being kicked off the plane for this was a bit extreme (I know this is like the standard procedure). I, however, have no problem with people arguing and shouting at each other, and then enjoying the plane ride together side by side, because they are stuck with each other. That is life.