Another racism incident

TOM_BHAYYA

8 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

dont argue amey argue chesinattu, flight kabatti vaadi daggara gun ledhu adhey untey enti situation. ignore their comments and complain. she took a video of this incident he might sue her now ila post chesinandhuku

agreed..guys please dont get into arguments with any racist....we are here to support our families........our EGOS might get hurt,its not worth to put our families on trouble

i am a very aggressive person, i have had arguments in parking lots with racists..after Trump won, i have completely slowed down. Now i think about my family before i start saying a word......ITS BAD OUT there....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• katuri

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

she's definitely born in the US. Kaneesam aamey laanti vaallu kooda, if they don't fight back, there's no hope for immigrants in the US.

silent ga velli complain chesi vellipovataaniki, they are not like recent immigrants who are scared and unsure. They are born here, and they own the place. That's the only way they can think.

tomorrow your kids will also be like this only. You can't tell them to take it slow. Its like holding them back.

That said, I do feel s0rry for the white guy. Him being kicked off the plane for this was a bit extreme (I know this is like the standard procedure). I, however, have no problem with people arguing and shouting at each other, and then enjoying the plane ride together side by side, because they are stuck with each other. That is life.

please come to reality and understand the situation 

any @ssho1e can get into argument, forgot about winning the argument......

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

Tellollaki modda pedatharu andaru kalisi.. this is not 19th century

good morning 

monna Arkansas lo emyndhi???? yevadhu pettadhu modda....ikkada fakuthunav nuvu anthea!!!!! real world lo NIL 

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

please come to reality and understand the situation 

any @ssho1e can get into argument, forgot about winning the argument......

who cares about winning anything. foreign born residents don't understand how first/second gen immigrants feel when they encounter such comments. It is their instinct to fight back (most). You may think its fine to keep our head down, and follow protocol and report the asshole.

ofcourse, they won't go into white territory and argue. But public spaces, with lots of people around is a good time to make their point (according to them).

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

she's definitely born in the US. Kaneesam aamey laanti vaallu kooda, if they don't fight back, there's no hope for immigrants in the US.

silent ga velli complain chesi vellipovataaniki, they are not like recent immigrants who are scared and unsure. They are born here, and they own the place. That's the only way they can think.

tomorrow your kids will also be like this only. You can't tell them to take it slow. Its like holding them back.

That said, I do feel s0rry for the white guy. Him being kicked off the plane for this was a bit extreme (I know this is like the standard procedure). I, however, have no problem with people arguing and shouting at each other, and then enjoying the plane ride together side by side, because they are stuck with each other. That is life.

intha sollav kada??? do you have the courage to make a video and post it online(just with the content tht u have sollued here)???

manaku aa guts undav!!! kani mana pakkanodini confront cheymani cheptham!!!!!

monna idharu desilu oka thellodhu confornt chesaru.....issue iyndhi adi.........nee idlelogy kosam vallu ala chesi, issue lo unaru..nee kids kosamea vallu fight chesaru.....EM CHESAV NUVU VALLAKI???? EM CHESTHAV NUVU VALLA FAMILIES KI?????

1 minute ago, kasi said:

intha sollav kada??? do you have the courage to make a video and post it online(just with the content tht u have sollued here)???

monna idharu desilu oka thellodhu confornt chesaru.....issue iyndhi adi.........nee idlelogy kosam vallu ala chesi, issue lo unaru..nee kids kosamea vallu fight chesaru.....EM CHESAV NUVU VALLAKI???? EM CHESTHAV NUVU VALLA FAMILIES KI?????

edsinattu undhi. I didn't encourage anyone to fight back. I just asked tomb, and you, to not preach to first gen.

I just said you can't stop people from reacting like that. That will have serious effect on how immigrants live in the US, if everyone starts becoming more docile.

let the guys who want to fight, fight. needem poyindi?

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

edsinattu undhi. I didn't encourage anyone to fight back. I just asked tomb, and you, to not preach to first gen.

I just said you can't stop people from reacting like that. That will have serious effect on how immigrants live in the US, if everyone starts becoming more docile.

let the guys who want to fight, fight. needem poyindi?

dude u r one selfish @$$hole

These are only one or two incidents ( I'm not saying it's right) that only in rural white junkie places. Definitely not in Cities. 

us is far better and beyond your imagine to accept immigrants. 

Most of them from this db never been to different countries. Racism ante ado rakam akkada best ex. Germany legal booze laga akkada legal racisim.

india biggest racist country as of my knowledge in the entire world.

appatlo aussie lo attacks chesaru ani 2 yrs hadividichesaru eppudu evadu matlataledhu.

eppudu edo trump ji gelichadu ani hadividi malla after 4 yrs malla mamule 

Be positive man ... and happy man you are living one of the great country!

PSA: people who live in states and don't even to dare to say vomerica f up! 

7 minutes ago, kasi said:

nenu antaava. aa white guy choosthey paapanga unnadu naaku. Vaadu edho vaagani ani vadilesey vaadini. avasaramaithey, I'll try to talk to him in a nicer tone. Try to understand what his problem is. Sometimes I have been successful.

idhey rant evadanna baaga suit eskoni vaagithey, khachithanga react avtha. mostly snarky comments vestha. video teesey antha dhoola aithey ledhu.

evado ekkado evadno kaalusthey, nenu responsible laaga cheppaku. koncham sense tho maatladu.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

you are just unnecessarily emtional.

no buddy...i felt really really bad about news that happened in Arkansas. 2 families in pain !!!!!!!!!!!

Dude will dare to walk to blck $hitty neighbourhoods near downtowns after 9??? y do you restraining yourselves doing it ???

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

dude u r one selfish @$$hole

imagine you trying to tell your kid to keep his/her head down, and avoid all confrontations at school. Is that a climate you want to raise your kid?

don't discourage Indians who speak out, even shout. But in this instance, I'm not 100% with the woman. but I'm more a classist, than a racist.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

imagine you trying to tell your kid to keep his/her head down, and avoid all confrontations at school. Is that a climate you want to raise your kid?

don't discourage Indians who speak out, even shout. But in this instance, I'm not 100% with the woman. but I'm more a classist, than a racist.

im talking about Immigrants...u dont have tell ur Kids(american citizens) anything......

im talking about people with accents arguing with racists

1 minute ago, kasi said:

no buddy...i felt really really bad about news that happened in Arkansas. 2 families in pain !!!!!!!!!!!

Dude will dare to walk to blck $hitty neighbourhoods near downtowns after 9??? y do you restraining yourselves doing it ???

dude, you know the difference between a public space where plenty of people are around and dark downtown areas at night?

you cannot stop what happened. either way, just locking ourselves up, and just reporting all interactions (even that are only slightly racist) will not solve any problem.

Indians are well off, and can get off their high perch to do more for the community/city they are in, and spread awareness of how multiculturalism can work.

that much you can do for the country you plan to grow your kids in, right?