Another racism incident

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

im talking about Immigrants...u dont have tell ur Kids(american citizens) anything......

im talking about people with accents arguing with racists

yeah, that's mostly no no. but a snarky response and walking away is good in my opinion.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• katuri

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

im talking about Immigrants...u dont have tell ur Kids(american citizens) anything......

im talking about people with accents arguing with racists

If your kid catches you responding to racists in a docile manner, he'll not trust you to protect him/her from them.

a little bit of fight is good. But ofcourse, long protracted arguments with racists is unhelpful.

10 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Tom b , me db batch motham kalisi protest cheyyochu .. especially aa tennislvr tesuku vellaku .. pilla p bp tho disco start chesthe  thellodu kalchi 10gutadu @3$%

tennislvr will take the tellodu side, no.

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, you know the difference between a public space where plenty of people are around and dark downtown areas at night?

you cannot stop what happened. either way, just locking ourselves up, and just reporting all interactions (even that are only slightly racist) will not solve any problem.

Indians are well off, and can get off their high perch to do more for the community/city they are in, and spread awareness of how multiculturalism can work.

that much you can do for the country you plan to grow your kids in, right?

now u talk like a non practical politician !!! 

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yeah, that's mostly no no. but a snarky response and walking away is good in my opinion.

thats the point...one of response can end this, im all in......but 90% of the cases, its like the fire starter 

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If your kid catches you responding to racists in a docile manner, he'll not trust you to protect him/her from them.

a little bit of fight is good. But ofcourse, long protracted arguments with racists is unhelpful.

what do you mean a lill bit of fight, it depends on how the other person is reacting........u cant stop something in the middle and go 

how do you think, if you stop a fight in the middle n walking away. help you kids to have trust in u 

Think about it 

all im saying is, dont even get into such situations, if someone is yell at you for no reason, u can tell ur kids that they are mentally illl......and show 90% of other normal americans 

dude these people are not even 5% of the total population, the more i give them coverage/importance, this community will grow 

They dont need Attention....90% of the american respect other people...only this 5% jukies are creating issue.....Please dont give the attention

No publicity  is a bad publicity(this is how Trump won)

29 minutes ago, kasi said:

no buddy...i felt really really bad about news that happened in Arkansas. 2 families in pain !!!!!!!!!!!

Dude will dare to walk to blck $hitty neighbourhoods near downtowns after 9??? y do you restraining yourselves doing it ???

inthaki Arkansas lo emaindhi vuncle

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

what do you mean a lill bit of fight, it depends on how the other person is reacting........u cant stop something in the middle and go 

how do you think, if you stop a fight in the middle n walking away. help you kids to have trust in u 

Think about it 

all im saying is, dont even get into such situations, if someone is yell at you for no reason, u can tell ur kids that they are mentally illl......and show 90% of other normal americans 

dude these people are not even 5% of the total population, the more i give them coverage/importance, this community will grow 

They dont need Attention....90% of the american respect other people...only this 5% jukies are creating issue.....Please dont give the attention

No publicity  is a bad publicity(this is how Trump won)

you'll tell your kid that the person is mentally ill? really? Is he supposed to assume that a guy who bullies him at school similarly is also mentally ill?

ofcourse, kids pick up strange stuff, and most often than not, turn out okay. but they always remember, if you just kept your head down and walked away from someone who was taunting you. Its not the walking away, but keeping your head down, that they remember.

when I said 'fight', I meant metaphorically. Not a physical tussle.

I don't have a problem with people posting videos online, but not in this occasion, since it wasn't a serious thing. You and I are saying the same thing, but I advocate for non passive behaviour. 

12 minutes ago, kasi said:

y do you think ignore 5% will make u a slave???

Its funny that you think it is only 5%. many are closet supporters. I'd say pretty close to 50%, many among them voted for Hillary too.

what America is facing is a class problem, not a race problem (it was always racist). The only problem I find with the video is that the white guy appeared to be not well off, and she could've have just let this pass. but then again, people are brave in picking up fights with people less fortunate than themselves.

whether there are a million videos posted like this on the youtube or not, it won't change the fact that you will be targeted racially, more and more. It is their avenue to hit back at the establishment.

whether you are calm, or you hit back, matters nothing. Your complaining to authority makes them even more mad.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you'll tell your kid that the person is mentally ill? really? Is he supposed to assume that a guy who bullies him at school similarly is also mentally ill?

ofcourse, kids pick up strange stuff, and most often than not, turn out okay. but they always remember, if you just kept your head down and walked away from someone who was taunting you. Its not the walking away, but keeping your head down, that they remember.

when I said 'fight', I meant metaphorically. Not a physical tussle.

I don't have a problem with people posting videos online, but not in this occasion, since it wasn't a serious thing. You and I are saying the same thing, but I advocate for non passive behaviour. 

dude i cant understand...y u mixing bulling with racism?????

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its funny that you think it is only 5%. many are closet supporters. I'd say pretty close to 50%, many among them voted for Hillary too.

what America is facing is a class problem, not a race problem (it was always racist). The only problem I find with the video is that the white guy appeared to be not well off, and she could've have just let this pass. but then again, people are brave in picking up fights with people less fortunate than themselves.

whether there are a million videos posted like this on the youtube or not, it won't change the fact that you will be targeted racially, more and more. It is their avenue to hit back at the establishment.

whether you are calm, or you hit back, matters nothing. Your complaining to authority makes them even more mad.

all trump supporter are not @$$holes...FYI