Another racism incident

TOM_BHAYYA

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its funny that you think it is only 5%. many are closet supporters. I'd say pretty close to 50%, many among them voted for Hillary too.

what America is facing is a class problem, not a race problem (it was always racist). The only problem I find with the video is that the white guy appeared to be not well off, and she could've have just let this pass. but then again, people are brave in picking up fights with people less fortunate than themselves.

whether there are a million videos posted like this on the youtube or not, it won't change the fact that you will be targeted racially, more and more. It is their avenue to hit back at the establishment.

whether you are calm, or you hit back, matters nothing. Your complaining to authority makes them even more mad.

i have been in US for 6yrs...i have had issues with only a handfull, that i can count with one hand......what do you think is the % of those ahloes???

and how many people have you faced???? think about it once??

if Americans chose to have a blck president fr 8yrs!!!! do you think there are a lot racists in US, these are same people who wanted trump too!!!!! just think about it once 

its just a choice they made, that they thought it would help them.....simple ex take obama care....a middle class guy thought he can make an extra 500$ more, if thats taken out.....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• katuri

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kasi said:

all trump supporter are not @$$holes...FYI

where did I say that? I said, many of these racist assholes voted for Hillary too, and are in the democratic party too.

only 5% of these people express themselves openly, because the rest are happy at where we are - the model minority that knows our place, and  will settle for less than our share.

My simple point is, there's no upside to keeping mum in this situation. You may think there is, but everybody doesn't have to think like you. reporting him, is not going to endear him to you. It'll feed on his assumption that the establishment is against him, and for the immigrants.

That's all I said. whether you chose to be silent, or fight back, makes no difference. The problem is elsewhere. And no one will address it, because as you say, they get called as 'non practical' politician.

This all karma which we did for them .. 

we ** there whole 2 generations by taking part time jobs , h1 fraud , sexual abuse . Example s Disney , etc , h4 ead ** Walmart jobs too this was very bad for students who passed out . Acting like ..if I am not wrong this guys would have not give n tip to the bar tender  or it's strip club .... this we're the fight starts in local communities bar

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

i have been in US for 6yrs...i have had issues with only a handfull, that i can count with one hand......what do you think is the % of those ahloes???

and how many people have you faced???? think about it once??

if Americans chose to have a blck president fr 8yrs!!!! do you think there are a lot racists in US, these are same people who wanted trump too!!!!! just think about it once 

its just a choice they made, that they thought it would help them.....simple ex take obama care....a middle class guy thought he can make an extra 500$ more, if thats taken out.....

I've faced exactly 2 incidents while in Australia. It was during world cup 2007, and the test series that followed.. None in Toronto.

but a lot in Singapore. Not shouting type racism, but casual discrimination because of my skin color.

I've never lived in the US.

1 minute ago, katuri said:

This all karma which we did for them .. 

we ** there whole 2 generations by taking part time jobs , h1 fraud , sexual abuse . Example s Disney , etc , h4 ead ** Walmart jobs too this was very bad for students who passed out . Acting like ..if I am not wrong this guys would have not give n tip to the bar tender  or it's strip club .... this we're the fight starts in local communities bar

Their govt did to them. Not us.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

she's definitely born in the US. Kaneesam aamey laanti vaallu kooda, if they don't fight back, there's no hope for immigrants in the US.

silent ga velli complain chesi vellipovataaniki, they are not like recent immigrants who are scared and unsure. They are born here, and they own the place. That's the only way they can think.

tomorrow your kids will also be like this only. You can't tell them to take it slow. Its like holding them back.

That said, I do feel s0rry for the white guy. Him being kicked off the plane for this was a bit extreme (I know this is like the standard procedure). I, however, have no problem with people arguing and shouting at each other, and then enjoying the plane ride together side by side, because they are stuck with each other. That is life.

*=: I am suprised that people are actually advising others to keep quiet. Why should we, it's modern slavery?

See guju fuckers how they *** teenagers into prostitution drug trafficking in hotels they own , see Punjabi Sikh fuckers ** ca fresco etc same they shoot blue films in hotel 

See appi Reddy's guest house rape case did any one dig into the case it was suppress by money they were 5 svu and npu fuckers who did to her this . See his huge fruad cpt business. Npu and svu strength is 25000 

@katuri you are showing one in millions as an example to abuse everyone.  Like @vizagrocks said it's the failure of govt. functioning rather than us.  What US does to the rest of world is way worst than what we do here just for living.

Even if the mistake lies in Indian side that is not the way to deal the issue.