Another racism incident

TOM_BHAYYA

26 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I've faced exactly 2 incidents while in Australia. It was during world cup 2007, and the test series that followed.. None in Toronto.

but a lot in Singapore. Not shouting type racism, but casual discrimination because of my skin color.

I've never lived in the US.

dude u r 7ucking kidding me......and u talk about whats happening in US@3$%()>>

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• katuri

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

the point still stands. whether you silently walk away, or you stand up to them, won't change a thing.  

I may have not lived in the US, but I have traveled atleast across the midwest.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

the point still stands. whether you silently walk away, or you stand up to them, won't change a thing.  

I may have not lived in the US, but I have traveled atleast across the midwest.

not all generic classes fit the requirement buddy.......good for you that u have traveled 

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

In fact, you complaining to the authority will piss them off even more, than arguing with them. 

again, I'm talking of public spaces with plenty of people around, not downtowns in north eastern cities.

16 minutes ago, kasi said:

The biggest problem I have with this exchange is the girl calling him a 'racist'. It's like a stamp of honor for him, not something to be ashamed of.

I doubt she realises that.

She could've asked him if he was carrying an ar-15 with him? 

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

The biggest problem I have with this exchange is the girl calling him a 'racist'. It's like a stamp of honor for him, not something to be ashamed of.

I doubt she realises that.

She could've asked him if he was carrying an ar-15 with him? 

nope.....she is her not you

u n r different.......

just like 8itch is an insulting word, racist is too....a $1ut might feel happy people calling her 8itch, but thats her problem, but people around her will know that she is being hated 

22 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

In fact, you complaining to the authority will piss them off even more, than arguing with them. 

again, I'm talking of public spaces with plenty of people around, not downtowns in north eastern cities.

thats the rite thing to do dude....when a good american confronts a racist american...dynamics change.

Our kids will go through hell thats for sure we should do something for community help them we should catch each other's hand to hand with love then we're we can change our clour

13 minutes ago, kasi said:

thats the rite thing to do dude....when a good american confronts a racist american...dynamics change.

lol. unless you mean this 'good american' makes a deal with the racist one that is okay for the racist one, I don't see how 'dynamics' can change.

bottomline, I don't want people to suffer heavily for small things like making an off the cuff remark like this guy in the video did.

As long as the authority you complain to, doesn't treat him unfairly (causing more resentment towards coloreds), i'm alright with it.

---------

For godsake, in India people literally beat others they don't agree with. Just making uncomfy remarks should not be grounds for someone to be taken off a plane.

So its not the video (shooting it) that will piss off white people, but how flimsy the charge against him was. 

1 hour ago, katuri said:

See guju fuckers how they *** teenagers into prostitution drug trafficking in hotels they own , see Punjabi Sikh fuckers ** ca fresco etc same they shoot blue films in hotel 

hate crime reported